剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
记得罗格斯大学的那起案件吗
Remember that case at Rutgers
一群人用隐秘摄像头
where those guys outed a kid
让一个孩子公开出柜 最终他选择了自杀
by secret web cam and he ended up killing himself?
那群拍摄他的混♥蛋♥被逮捕了
The assholes who filmed him were arrested
并被学校开除了
and kicked out of school.
他们吃了五年官司还要坐牢
They spent five years in court and time in jail.
现在全被判刑了
They're all convicted felons now.
斯嘉丽 等等 我们刚刚只是闹着玩呢
Scarlett, wait. We were just messing around.
你们每个人要是半小时内没到我家的话
If you're not at my house in half an hour, all of you‐‐
我就会自杀
I'm gonna do it.
你们虚伪肮脏的生活就完蛋了
And your fake, shitty lives will be over.
我才不要去
I'm not going in there.
-那里闹鬼 -是真的
‐ It's haunted. ‐ It's true.
我参加过洛杉矶旅行团的一次参观
I went on this horror tour of L. A.
他们称之为谋杀屋
They call it the Murder House.
我们必须去
We have to.
她要是自杀了我们都得玩完
If she kills herself, we're fucked.
我在车里等你们吧
I'll wait in the car.
总得有人开车接应吧
Someone's got to be the getaway driver.
我们全部人都要一起进去
We're all going in there together.
她能怎样 我们有四个人
What's she gonna do? There's four of us.
走吧
Come on.
斯嘉丽
Scarlett?
-天啊 -只是风而已
‐Oh, my God. ‐It's just the wind.
别怂
Come on.
斯嘉丽 来地下室
我们被锁在里面了
We're locked in.
她在耍我们
She's fucking with us.
她可能都拍下来了 想要羞辱我们
She's probably filming this to embarrass us.
别自己吓自己
Don't make a fool of yourself.
斯嘉丽
Scarlett?
斯嘉丽
Scarlett?
出来吧 出来吧 你在哪里
Come out, come out, wherever you are.
救命
Help!
救救我们 求求了
Help us, please!
斯嘉丽 求你放过我吧
Scarlett, please don't.
求你了
Please.
这是怎么了
What is this?
我这活还不赖吧
Did I do a good job?
简直完美
Yeah, it's perfect.
很平整 墙面垒得很笔直
It's flush. All the joints are straight,
水泥抹得也很干净
the mortar's tidy.
干得不错
This is really good work.
不过你这是怎么了 太阳西边出来了
But why are you doing this? This is strange.
你叫我多帮家里忙嘛
Well, you told me to help out more around here.
另外 我觉得这个很有趣
Plus, I thought it'd be a fun project to try.
之前我做的事
So... look, I'm really sorry
还对你们撒谎 我真的很抱歉
about being a jerk and lying to you guys.
所以你整晚没睡来搞这个
So you just stayed up all night doing this...
算是... 忏悔
for penance?
是啊 光说不练假把式
Yeah. I mean, actions speak louder than words, right?
-亲爱的 -当心 我身上有点脏
‐ Oh, hon. ‐ Careful, I'm a little gross.
-谢谢你 -没事
‐ Thank you. ‐ It's okay.
我们也很抱歉
Hey, we're sorry, too.
我知道这些改变不容易
I know all this change is hard
我们也不太擅长帮你疏通情绪
and we're not really good at helping you with your feelings.
你们尽力了 跟其他孩子相比我已经很满足了
You try. Which is more than most kids get.
走 吃早餐去
Hey, how about some breakfast?
我要做阿萨伊奶昔
I'm making acai smoothies.
好 让我先收拾一下
Yeah, let me, uh, tidy up here.
再洗个澡 马上下来
I'll probably take a shower. I'll be down soon.
-好 -好的
‐ Okay ‐ All right.
对了 还记得之前你们问我
Oh, hey. You know when you were
我看的那些网站
asking me about the sites I was looking at,
我是把自己幻想成施虐者
whether I fantasize about being the one inflicting the pain
还是受虐者
or the one being tortured?
答案是前者
It's the former.
好的 宝贝
Okay, sweetheart.
谢谢你告诉我们
Thanks for telling us.
给你准备早餐去
Get you some breakfast.
我真觉得我们得谈谈
I really think we should have a session about this.
我在4点到6点之间有空闲
I got some time between 4:00 and 6:00.
这里还有另外一个心理医生
There's another therapist here,
我得争取点办公时间
so I'm just fighting for office hours.
我没事 谢谢
I'm good, thanks.
你刚杀了四个女孩
You just murdered four girls.
我们得谈谈你的感受
We need to talk about your feelings about this.
没必要 我此生从未如此酣畅淋漓
Why? I've never felt better in my life.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表