剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
I-f you had any money, I'd divorce you right now and take it all.
你脸上的表情
The look on your faces.
你们感觉到了吗
You feel that?
拜托老兄 我们没有…
All right, dude. Come on. We're not...
我是认真的 它动了
I-I'm serious. It moved.
我发誓 这不是我做的
I swear, I'm not doing this.
有人在吗
Is someone present?
你有话对我们说吗
Is there something you want to say to us?
"H."
"E."
"I."
"S."
"M."
"I."
"N."
该死
Fuck.
"E."
该死
Fuck.
"他是我的 他...
"He is mine. He...
他是我的
"He is mine.
他是我的"
He is mine."
什么... 那是什么意思
What...what does that mean?
"他是我的" 说的是艾伦
"He is mine" means Aaron.
丽芙 别这样
Liv, come on.
该死的玩意儿 -怎么了
Fucking thing out! - Oh, what's wrong?
亲爱的 冷静点
Honey, calm down.
别叫我冷静
Don't tell me to calm down.
"我要他" "他是我的"
"I want him." "He is mine."
那些声音
The voices.
地窖里的抓痕
The scratches in the cellar.
监视器上的那个东西
That thing on the monitor.
这房♥子里有东西
There's something in this house,
它在追杀我们的儿子 -喂
and it's after our son. - Hey.
丽芙 这太疯狂了 拜托...
Liv, that's crazy, all right? Just... please.
发生太多事了 马特
There's too much going on, Matt.
是恶魔 是真的
It's a demon, and it's real.
我们现在就得做点什么
And we need to do something about it now!
丽芙 你要去哪
Liv, where are you going?
丽芙
Liv?
丽芙 你太让我难堪了
Liv, you embarrassed the shit out of me!
过来
Hey, come here.
他们是我最好的朋友
Those are my best friends, all right?
我从大学就认识他们了
People I've known since college,
现在他们觉得你♥他♥妈♥的疯了
and now they think you're fucking crazy.
我不管他们怎么想
I don't care what they think!
好了 我受够了
All right, I've fucking had it!
我一直都很耐心也很宽容
I've been patient and understanding
对患有产后综合症的妻子尽职尽责
and all the things you're supposed to do when your wife
但我再也受不了了
is having postpartum events, but I can't fucking do it anymore!
多年的荷尔蒙 试管婴儿
Years of-of hormones and-and IVFs
看医生 现在又说有什么恶魔
and doctor appointments, and now this demon shit!
你得自己想想办法
You have got to figure your shit out.
做你该做的
Do what you have to do.
快他妈想想办法吧 求你了
Just fucking figure it out, please.
去你的 马特
Fuck you, Matt.
去... 你的
Fuck... you.
只是一场小风暴
It's just a little storm.
只是个小风暴
It's just a little storm.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
你休想得到我的孩子
You'll never get my baby!
我不会让你得逞的
I won't let you!
这东西...
This thing...
它给了我一个孩子
It gave me a baby.
但现在它想要回去
But now it wants it back.
我不明白
I don't understand.
这是巴尔 是个恶魔
It's Ba'al. It's a demon,
你要告诉我怎么摆脱它
and you're going to tell me how to get rid of it.
这说不通
It doesn't make any sense.
巴尔是生育之神 不是恶魔
Ba'al is fertility god. He isn't a demon.
他表现得就像个恶魔
Well, he's sure as hell acting like one.
其中一本书包含放逐仪式
One of these contains a banishment ritual,
但这些魔法书 -什么书
but these grimoires... - Grim what?
魔法书 它们是黑魔法大全
Grimoires. They're compendiums of black magic.
我是出于历史原因才留着
I only have them for historical reasons.
引入反异教♥徒♥邪恶之物
They were all written by old white men
是位白人老头写的
who bought into the whole anti-pagan demonic thing.
恶魔会带走灵魂
Demons taking souls.
都是教堂宣传 童话故事 好莱坞的东西
It's all church branding, fairy tale stuff, Hollywood.
也许你并不是很了解
Well, maybe you don't know as much about it as you think.
我父母涉足过神圣艺术
My parents dabbled in the sacred arts,
但我从高中起就迷上了魔法
but I have been hardcore into magic since high school.
魔法... 它救了我的命
Magic... it saved my life.
但是我迷恋嗑药 虐待自己的身体 但异教
I was on drugs, abusing my body, but paganism...
它为我打开了一个全新的世界
It opened up a whole new world for me,
一个改变一切的新宇宙
a new universe that turned everything around.
你没事吧 -我只是累了
You okay? - I'm just tired.
请相信我 我给你图腾的时候
Believe me, when I gave you that totem,
只想帮上忙
I was only trying to help.
现在就帮帮我
Just help me now.
好了
Okay.
就是这里
This is it.
这是仪式简要
This is the summary of the ritual.
我丈夫晚上有外拍工作
My husband's on a night shoot.
我今晚就可以
I could do it tonight.
"匕♥首♥仪式"
"A ritual dagger."
用完之后还给我好吗
I'm gonna want this back, okay?
这可是巫术会三周的薪水
It was three weeks salary at a Wiccan convention.
它很神圣 而且非常非常古老
It's consecrated and really, really old.
跟着仪式操作就行了
Just follow the ritual.
吾崇拜[拉丁语]
Consecro et benedico
并愿奉献
circulum meum.
愿奉上
Effluxisse meo sanguine mala
吾之血
praesentia corporis et.
牺牲只为与祢相连
Sacrificium meum,
请祢
loquor ad te,
答应
oro, qui
吾...
favorem...
他是我的
He is mine.
请倾听
Exaudi preces
吾的...
meas...
...祈祷
...et adiuva me
解脱吾
in tribulatione mea.
吾祈祷恶魔显现
Exaudi me Daemonium.
恶魔保佑
Fove Diabole.
恶魔保佑
Fove Diabole.
恶魔保佑
Fove Diabole!
保佑吾[快编不下去了...]
Ego diabolis.
他是我的
He is mine.
我的天
Oh, my God.
不
No!
马特
Matt.
我停不下来
I can't stop seeing it.
那把刀一直浮现在我面前
I can't stop seeing the knife.
对不起 马特
I'm so sorry, Matt.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
来
Come here.
我以为再也见不到你了
I thought I was gonna lose you.
别再想了好吗
Hey, don't think about it anymore, okay?
你当时神志不清 况且你也不是有意的
You weren't thinking straight, and you didn't mean to do it.
好吗 结束了 都过去了
Okay? And it's over, it's in the past.
那...
How's...
艾伦怎么样了
how's Aaron?
他很好
He's good.
亲爱的 听我说
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表