剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
我凌晨三点起床去弄的票
I got up at 3:00 a.m. to snag the tickets.
只有60辆车的停车位
There's only room for 60 cars.
要是你要 我这还有张票
I got one extra ticket if you want it.
- 不便宜 - 电影讲什么的
‐Not cheap. ‐What's it even about?
不知道 我都不知道标题是什么意思
I don't know. I don't even know what the title means.
看看就知道了呗 如果我们看完没死的话
I guess we'll find out. If we live through it.
等等 说清楚 你们
All right, hold on. Tell me that you guys
不会是真的相信
aren't actually believing
这部电影会把人变成杀人犯吧
that this film's gonna turn people into killers.
我是不相信
Well, I mean, no.
就是传说罢了 但重要吗
I‐It's an urban legend, but who cares?
重要的是有可能是真的
All that matters is that it might be true.
这电影能刺♥激♥人
Fight‐or‐flight.
你想想 你俩孤男寡女
I mean, you and Kelley
坐在车里
alone in your car
观赏史上最危险的电影
watching the most dangerous film ever made.
相信我 还看什么快乐画家
Trust me. The Happy Painter?
你想想 等她用她的唇 给你的屌♥上色
Think about how happy you're gonna be
你得多快乐
when she's painting your dick with her lips.
六个人死了
Six people are dead,
看你的电影时被杀
killed watching your movie.
你们这个委员会真是荒谬
This committee is absurd.
拉里·比特曼
《兔子兔子》导演
不要放映兔子兔子
我们只是一群
We're Americans
担心暴♥力♥内容对社会不良影响的
concerned about the effect of violent content
美国人
on our society.
接受杂♥志♥采访时
In an interview with Fangoria magazine,
你是这样评论你的电影的
you said that your film, and I quote,
"会摧毁人的灵魂"
"would break people's souls"
任何看过电影的人
and that anyone who saw it
都会受到永久性的伤害
would be damaged forever.
我那是在给宣传造势
Well, I was, uh, promoting my movie.
你现在这样也是在帮我造势
Like you're helping me do right now.
所以你觉得这样带来的关注
So, you think all of this attention
会增加你的观众数量
will just increase your audience?
我觉得如果制片厂广♥告♥部没给你开支票
I think if you're not getting a check from studio publicity,
是你亏了
you're getting ripped off.
说来好笑
Funny you should say that,
比特曼先生
Mr. Bitterman.
制片厂确实给我东西了
I did get something from the studio,
但不是支票
but it wasn't a check.
而是信
It was a letter
说他们同意立即撤下你的电影
stating they've agreed to pull your movie immediately.
不仅如此 他们还会摧毁
Not only that. They're going to destroy
所有的拷贝
every print in existence.
对此你有什么想说的吗 比特曼先生
What do you have to say about that, Mr. Bitterman?
不说话吗 不讲两句精彩评论么
Well? No pithy comment?
你这婊♥子♥
You bitch!
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you.
- 我要杀了你 - 这人疯了
‐I'm gonna kill you! ‐This guy is crazy.
我一定要让全世界都看到我的电影
I won't stop until the whole world sees my movie!
我觉得他是真心害怕了
-I honestly just think he's scared, you know?
男人都这样 要是迟迟不能全垒打
It's a guy thing. If you don't score
就会被人看不起
by a certain time, you're, like, a loser.
你知道我怎么看的么
You know what I think?
- 你说 - 我觉得你害怕了
‐What? ‐I think you're scared.
- 怕什么 - 怕屌♥
‐Of what? ‐The dick.
你告诉自己
Look, you tell yourself
你想慢慢来 因为他人很好
that you want to take it slow 'cause he's sweet
你也不想把他吓跑
and you don't want to scare him off,
但其实 你就是怕屌♥罢了
but really, you're just scared of the dick.
这也太蠢了
That's stupid.
我就是这个意思 总之 我呢
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Look, as an owner
作为有屌♥的人 和一流鉴屌♥家
and a proud connoisseur of the dick,
我说实话 屌♥没什么好怕的
there is no reason to fear the dick.
我是说你觉得我怕屌♥这想法太蠢了
No, I mean that that is stupid like I'm not scared of the dick.
你连汤姆·杰尔基都不愿意啪
You wouldn't even go there with Tom Jarecki.
老天爷 他是在网上到处说吗
Jesus Christ. Did Tom Jarecki open a website? Because
半个学校都觉得我跟他上♥床♥了 但我没有
half the school thinks that I screwed him, and I didn't.
为什么 因为他是个混♥蛋♥
And why? Because he was a jerk.
而且他腋下有怪味
And his pits smell weird.
还好你永远有借口
Thank God there's always an excuse.
"他是个混♥蛋♥ 有怪味"
"He's a jerk. He's smelly." Mm.
- 干嘛 - 你看
‐Ew. Why? ‐That right there.
你的反应说明很多问题
Your reaction. It says a lot.
对 说明我不喜欢
Yeah, it says I don't like
别人把手指伸进我的耳朵
people sticking their fingers in my ear.
耳朵也是穴罢了
Girl, it's just another orifice.
要是你不能接受手指伸进耳朵
If you can't handle a finger in your ear,
那你怎么接受让屌♥伸进你的
how are you gonna handle a dick in your...
他在那
There he is.
我的粉丝
My fanboy.
他特别喜欢我
He's obsessed with me.
喜欢这样的我
Me. As I am.
对我来说这太重要了
It's everything.
他喜欢你挺正常的 你很幸运
As he should be. You're lucky.
没他今晚那么幸运
Not as lucky as he's gonna be tomorrow night.
你得去和你的男人
Oh, and you need to go
好好谈谈 趁着他还是你的男人
talk to your mans while he's still your mans.
禁酒令的主题不是女性投票权对吧
Prohibition wasn't about the women's vote, was it?
- 不是 - 噢
‐ No. ‐No.
那个是普选权问题
That was suffrage.
算了 我其他题目做的估计也是一坨屎
Yeah, I don't think the rest of that test went any better.
别
Don't.
别什么
Don't what?
你想说你很抱歉
You're about to say you're sorry.
对
Yeah.
我还想说我不该给你压力
Yeah, and that I shouldn't have pressured you
我想说也许你应该把我永远
and that I should probably be canceled
封♥杀♥
for life.
我讨厌道歉
I hate apologies.
不管是我道歉还是别人跟我道歉
Making them. Getting them.
反正 我就这样 说不上理由 所以
Just... Just a thing with me, so...
咱们假装昨晚的事不曾发生过吧
Let's just pretend last night didn't happen.
可以 我就跟历史考前复习一样 保证不记得
Wish I could do that with the history test,
不过
but...
反正我们还要约会
Well, since we're still going out‐‐
至少我觉得 我们还是继续约会 对吧
at least, I think we're still going out, right?‐‐
- 嗯 - 既然你不想让我道歉
‐Right. ‐and you won't let me say I'm sorry,
那 我有两张票 明晚有场特别酷的演出
I got these tickets for this really cool event tomorrow night
如果你喜欢的话一起看吧
if you wanted to come.
这可是一生一次的演出
It's once‐in‐a‐lifetime.
好吧 一生一次的演出我是不会拒绝的
Oh, well, I never say no to once‐in‐a‐lifetime.
听我说
Listen to me!
那部电影被诅咒了
This movie is cursed!
是真的
It's real!
这可不是什么传闻
It's not an urban legend.
我在场
I was there.
我86年就在那
I was there in '86!
你不明白我遭遇了什么吗
Don't you see what happened to me?
那是真的
It's real!
我告诉你们 听我说
I'm telling you! Listen to me!
那部电影被诅咒了
This movie is cursed!
想让我把她赶走吗
Want me to run her off?
- 我当时在场 - 严格来说 她在我们的地♥产♥上
‐I was there! ‐TILLIS: Technically, she's on our property.
我看见血了
‐RUTH: I saw the blood. ‐
别管她了
Leave her where she is.
她可以为我们这地方增添神秘感
She adds mystique.
我倒是更担心那个送货的
I am worried about this asshat delivery guy.
他半小时前就该到了
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表