I don't believe so,my lord.
没有 阁下
Well,ring them and tell them to get a move on.
给他们打电♥话♥ 让他们快点
Very well,my lord.
是的 阁下
Now,in this er...
好了 在你给我的...
note you sent me,
那张字条里
you said you were acting for my wife. That is so.
你说你是我妻子的代理 是的
I thought you were something to do with crimes.
我以为你是和犯罪打交道的
What do you want with me?
你想要我怎么样呢?
Lady Edgware has asked me to approach you on the matter of your divorce.
埃奇威尔夫人让我和你洽谈离婚事宜
Yes?
什么?
It was her suggestion that you and I should discuss it.
她的建议是我们应该谈一下
There's nothing to discuss.
没什么好谈的
So you refuse?
这么说你拒绝了?
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢?
I agreed to the divorce a month ago.
我一个月前就同意离婚了
Why are you wasting my time?
你为什么要浪费我的时间?
But...I do not understand.
但...我不明白
It's very simple. When I last saw her,
很简单 我上一次见她的时候
it's true I objected to the divorce.
我的确拒绝离婚
But then,thinking it over,I changed my mind.
但仔细考虑以后 我改变主意了
So why haven't you told her?
那你为什么还没告诉她呢?
I have told her. I wrote her a letter.
我告诉她了 我给她写了封信
I told her I'd decided she could start proceedings after all.
我告诉她我决定了 她可以开始起诉了
And as far as I was concerned,the sooner the better.
我认为 越快越好
It is very curious.
这太奇怪了
I do not understand this at all.
我一点也不明白
Is this about money?
是钱的问题吗?
Because if it is,you can tell her from me she's not getting any.
如果是的话 你可以告诉她 她什么也拿不到
Now,if you don't mind.
现在 如果你不介意的话
One further question,if you please,Lord Edgware.
还有个问题 埃奇威尔爵士
This letter that you wrote,to where was it sent?
你写的那封信寄到哪了呢?
To the stage door of the Regency Theatre.
寄到了瑞金特剧院的后台入口
At the time,I had no other address.
那个时候 我没其他的地址了
And you posted it yourself?
你自己寄的?
I have a secretary to do that for me,Mr Poirot. I'm a busy man.
我让秘书帮我寄的 波罗先生 我是个大忙人
Too busy,in fact,to offer you any more of my time.
太忙了 实际上 我没时间再多和你聊
My lord.
阁下
You mean you've managed it? Just like that?
你是说你已经处理好了? 就像那样?
Oh,dear Mr Poirot,
哦 亲爱的波罗先生
you're wonderful. You've saved my life.
你太棒了 你救了我的命
That is... most kind of you,madame.
那个...你真好 女士
But in this instance,I have done nothing.
但在这件事上 我没做什么
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
Well,Lord Edgware told us that
呃 埃奇威尔爵士告诉我们
he wrote to you a month ago at the Regency Theatre
他一个月前把信寄到了瑞金特剧院
agreeing to a divorce.
同意离婚
I never got any letter.
我从没收到信
Tell me,would there have been anyone in the theatre with access to your post?
告诉我 剧院里有人能拿到你的信吗?
Letters for me would be held at the stage door.
后台入口的人会收着我的信
Brian sometimes got them for me.
有时候是布莱恩把它们拿给我的
You're not saying someone stole it,are you?
你不是说有人偷了它吧?
It is a possibility,madame.
有可能 女士
Well,what does it matter,anyway?
呃 这又有什么关系呢?
I was going completely mad,
我都快发疯了
and then I met you,and somehow everything's come out all right.
然后我遇见了你 然后不知怎的一切都顺了
Alice.
爱丽丝
I was invited out tonight,but I said no.
我今晚被邀请了 但我拒绝了
But with what you've told me,I feel a need to celebrate.
但在你告诉我这事之后 我觉得应该庆祝一下
I am content the results are to your liking,madame.
很高兴事情的结果能让你满意 女士
Yes,ma'am? I've decided to go out this evening afterall.
是的 夫人? 我决定今晚出去了
Could you call Lady Corner and let her know?
你能打电♥话♥通知柯勒夫人吗?
Yes,ma'am.
好的 夫人
And lay out something bright.
拿些色彩亮丽的衣服出来
The new Schiaparelli,you know,the pink satin.
那件新的夏帕瑞丽礼服 粉红缎面的
Mr Poirot.
波罗先生
Madame.
女士
I don't suppose you'd care to come with me tonight?
你介意今晚和我一起去吗?
Er...
呃...
Alas,madame,but for me,tonight it is not possible.
唉 女士 但对我来说 今晚不可能了
Another time,perhaps. Oui.
那就下次吧 好的
I am at your service,madame.
我随时恭候 女士
I say,Poirot! You were going it a bit up there,weren't you?
我说 波罗! 你有些过了吧 嗯?
But there is a quality in Lady Edgware that is most attractive,
但埃奇威尔夫人身上的特质还是很吸引人的
do you not think,Hastings?
你不觉得吗 黑斯廷斯?
Don't tell me you're falling for her?
别告诉我你爱上她了?
No,Hastings.
不 黑斯廷斯
Poirot,he does not fall. He observes merely.
波罗不会爱上任何人 他只会观察
Hmm.
嗯
Well,er,I'd better be getting back to the hotel.
好吧 我想我得回宾馆去了
Yes,indeed. Oh,Hastings,
确实 哦 黑斯廷斯
the reason that I said I was occupied tonight,
我说我今晚有约的原因是
it is that I hope you will dine with me.
我想邀请你今晚来我家进餐
Oh,that's very kind of you,Poirot.
噢 荣幸之至 波罗
Come at 7:30,mon ami. And please,Hastings,I beg of you,do not be late.
七点半 我的朋友 请务必准时到
Where are you going,dressed up like a dog's dinner?
你打扮得如此花枝招展是要去哪儿?
I'm going to the opera. Don Giovanni with the Dortheimers.
我要去剧院 跟多塞默一家去看唐乔凡尼
Urgh! Ghastly nouveau riche. Father...
噢 该死的暴发户 爸爸...
You could choose your friends with a little more discretion.
你应该慎重交友
At least I have friends. Miss Carroll!
至少我还有朋友 卡罗尔小姐!
I'm working tonight and leaving early tomorrow,so try not to disturb me.
我今晚要工作 明早就要走 所以别来烦我
You called,sir?
有什么吩咐吗 先生?
Yes,I'd like to dictate a letter. Do you mind?
我要口述一封信 能帮忙吗?
It would be a pleasure,sir.
荣幸之至 先生
So,how do I look?
我看起来怎么样?
You look lovely,ma'am.
您看起来非常漂亮 夫人
What a lovely evening.
今晚一定是个美好的夜晚
I can't believe everything's going my way!
真不敢相信 事事都尽如我意!
That smells good,Mr Poirot. What is it?
真香 波罗先生 你做的是什么?
Une tourte de filet de boeuf aux rognons.
牛肉里脊
Oh.
哦
Is that another recipe from your aunt in Belgium?
是你从比利时婶婶那学来的新菜式吗?
Non,non,non,Miss Lemon.
不 不 不 莱蒙女士
This is an invention of my own.
这可是我的独家创作
A dish that I discovered during my retirement.
在我退休期间发明的
The pudding of the steak with the kidneys.
牛肉上面再加点布丁
Bon.
味道好极了
The table,it is laid?
桌子准备好了吗?
Four places.
准备好了 四个位置
There's the first guest.
第一个客人到了
Ah.
啊
Chief lnspector. Very nice to see you again,Miss Lemon.
探长 很高兴再次见到你 莱蒙小姐
Come in.
请进
Mmm,something smells good. Poirot cooking?
嗯 闻起来这么香 波罗在做饭吗?
Steak and kidney pudding.
牛排加上布丁
Ah!
啊!
Then this is just what you'll need.
那这正是你所需要的
Sir.
您好先生
Captain Hastings? Your taxi's ready.
是黑斯廷斯上校吗? 您的车已经叫好了
Oh,right. Thank you.
哦 好的 谢谢
Oh,excuse me.
哦 借过一下
Room 174.
174号♥房♥间
Certainly,Mrs Van Dusen.
好的 凡·杜森女士
Thank you,Thompson. That is excellent.
非常感谢 汤普森 很不错
Monty? My dear?
蒙迪? 亲爱的 怎么了?
The table.
桌子
It's set for 13.
怎么是十三个位置
Is it?
是吗?
Oh,yes. Well,that's Lady Edgware,isn't it?
哦 对 那是给埃奇威尔女士的 不是吗?
Is it?
是吗?
She cancelled,
她原本说不来了
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表