As a matter of fact,she didn't even say it was a man,but...
其实 她甚至没说那是一个男人 但
Well,they're not going to get away with it!
他们不能这样逍遥法外!
You intend to hunt down this blackmailer?
你打算抓到这个人?
If only Dotty had left a note.
如果多蒂留下了遗书
She might have given a name.
她可能会留下姓名
Roger...
罗杰...
...you must be careful.
你要小心了
Thank you,Ursula.
谢谢 厄休拉
Ah,Sheppard. Good evening.
啊 谢泼德 晚上好
Good evening. Evening,Poirot.
晚上好 晚上好 波罗
Good evening,James.
晚上好 詹姆斯
I'm just seeing Monsieur Poirot out.
我正要送波罗先生出去
Go on into the sitting room,will you? Thank you.
你先去客厅 好吗? 谢谢
Thank you,Monsieur Parker.
谢谢 帕克先生
Ah.
啊
Hello,Dr Sheppard. I didn't know you were coming this evening.
你好 谢泼德医生 我不知道你今晚要来
You know,you've got to congratulate me. Indeed?
你应该恭喜我吧 是吗?
Look. I'm going to marry Ralph.
看吧 我就要嫁给拉尔夫了
I know you'll both be very happy,Flora.
我知道你们会过的很快乐的 弗洛拉
We've been engaged for three months,
我们已经订婚三个月了
but it's announced officially tomorrow.
不过明天才会正式宣布
Why,Dr Sheppard!
啊 谢泼德医生!
Good evening,Mrs Ackroyd.
晚上好 艾克罗伊德夫人
Is it true about poor Mrs Ferrars?
可怜的弗拉尔斯夫人真的去世了吗?
She died last night. Yes.
是的 她昨晚死的
Did she...
她...
Was it suicide?
是自杀吗?
We don't know yet.
还不清楚
Poor woman.
可怜的女人
Oh,well.
好吧
Life must go on,I suppose.
生活还是要继续的
I wish you'd tell me about these antique things,Dr Sheppard.
我希望你能跟我讲解下这些古董 谢泼德医生
I'm sure you know what they all are.
我想你认识它们
Just because I'm an antique myself...
那是因为我自己也是个老古董...
Ah,Sheppard. There you are.
啊 谢泼德 原来你在这
Look,you're staying to dinner,aren't you? We can talk later.
你会留下来吃晚饭吧? 我们晚点聊
Fernly Park.
费恩利庄园
Is Monsieur Roger Ackroyd available?
罗杰·艾克罗伊德现在有空吗?
No. He's at dinner,Mr Poirot.
不 他在吃晚饭 波罗先生
At dinner? Yes.
在吃晚饭? 是的
Could I leave a message for him to call me back? I'm at my cottage.
能让他一会给我打过来吗? 我就在家里
I'll ask him to call you.
我会转达的
And will you be sure to give him the message now?
你能现在就转告他吗?
Certainly,sir.
好的 先生
So I said,just because you're breaking eggs,it doesn't mean you're making an omelette.
我说了 打鸡蛋不代表你就在做♥鸡♥蛋饼
My late husband detested omelettes.
我过世的丈夫最讨厌鸡蛋饼了
Mr Poirot telephoned,sir. I told him you were at dinner.
波罗先生打电♥话♥来了 我说您在吃晚饭
Thank you,Parker. I'll phone him later.
谢谢 帕克 我一会给他打过去
In fact,my late husband disliked anything even remotely to do with chickens.
其实 我过世的丈夫讨厌任何和鸡有关的东西
Last post. Feels like it,too.
最后一次的邮件 希望您满意
Thanks,Barney.
谢谢 邦尼
The evening post,sir.
晚上的邮件到了 先生
Put the other letters on the table,Parker,thank you.
把其他信放在桌子上 帕克 谢谢你
Yes,sir.
好的 先生
"My dear,my very dear Roger... "
"亲爱的 亲爱的罗杰"
There is one thing a murderer may rely on for protection.
有一件事可以是凶手用来自保的
That the account of every witness
就是每一个证人的描述
will be radically different from the account of every other,
都和其它人不同
even though all were present on the same occasion.
即使每个人当时都在现场
I trust you enjoyed your dinner,Dr Sheppard.
我想你一定很享受这顿晚餐 谢泼德医生
Indeed,I did. Thank you,Parker.
当然 谢谢你 帕克
Oh,I'll just go and say good night to the ladies.
噢 我要去和女士们告别了
Yes,sir.
好的 先生
Good night,ladies. Oh. Do you have to go,Doctor?
晚安 女士们 你要走了吗 医生?
Oh,unfortunately,I do. Good night.
噢 很遗憾 是的 晚安
And once again,congratulations,Flora.
再一次恭喜你 弗洛拉
Thank you,Dr Sheppard. Good night.
谢谢你 谢泼德医生 晚安
However,I regret to say that the calls on my purse have been so frequent
但是 你要钱的次数实在太频繁了
that it it impossible for me to accede to your request.
我不能满足你的需求
As you will appreciate...
你会感谢我的...
Parker,Mr Ackroyd says he doesn't want to be disturbed tonight.
帕克 艾克罗伊德先生说他今晚不想被打扰
Oh. Very well,Miss Flora.
噢 好的 弗洛拉小姐
It doesn't sound like a very interesting evening,I must say.
我不得不说 今晚听上去不太有意思
Didn't you hear anything about Ralph,even?
你有没有听说拉尔夫的事情?
Well,yes. I heard he got officially engaged to Flora at last.
嗯 是的 我听说他最后和弗洛拉正式订婚了
Then what was that I heard him saying to her
那我今天下午在怀特哈特店听到的
this afternoon at the White Hart?
又是怎么回事?
Who can say,my dear?
亲爱的 谁知道呢?
Why do people always choose bedtime to get ill?
为什么人们都选睡觉的时间生病呢?
Doctor Sheppard.
我是谢泼德医生
What?
什么?
What?
什么?
Yes,I'll come at once.
是的 我马上就来
What is it?
怎么了?
What is it,James?
怎么了 詹姆斯?
It's Parker. From Fernly.
是帕克从费恩利庄园打来的
They've just found Roger Ackroyd murdered.
他们刚才发现罗杰·艾克罗伊德被谋杀了
Yes,sir? Where is he?
是的 先生? 他在哪里?
Beg your pardon,sir?
你说什么 先生?
Have you called the police? The police,sir?
你有没有报♥警♥? 报♥警♥?
What's the matter with you,Parker? Your master has been found murdered.
你是怎么了 帕克? 你的主人被谋杀了
Murdered,sir?
你说什么 先生 谋杀?
Didn't you telephone me five minutes ago
你不是五分钟之前打电♥话♥给我
and tell me Mr Ackroyd was murdered?
告诉我艾克罗伊德先生被谋害了吗?
No,indeed,sir. I wouldn't dream...
没有啊 先生 我无法想象...
Do you mean to say it's all a hoax?
你是说这一切都只是个恶作剧吗?
Oh,thank God!
噢 谢天谢地!
Though I should like to strangle the joker.
我真想掐死那个乱开玩笑的人
I can check,sir.
我可以帮您查证的 先生
See if everything's all right.
看看是不是一切正常
No,no,there's no point in that.
不 不用 没有必要那样做
Let me just go and see,sir.
让我去看看吧 先生
Where's everybody else?
其他人都在哪里?
The ladies have gone to bed,sir.
女士们都已经就寝了 先生
I believe Mr Raymond is still up.
我相信雷蒙德先生还没睡
It seems to be locked.
门好像反锁了
Perhaps he's gone up to bed.
或许他已经睡了
I've never known him to lock this door before.
他以前不会锁门的
The key's in the lock on the other side.
钥匙插在了里面的锁眼上
Ackroyd?
艾克罗伊德?
Ackroyd! He may have fallen asleep.
艾克罗伊德! 他也许睡着了
I'm sorry,Parker.
对不住了 帕克
Dr Sheppard,sir!
谢泼德医生 别这样!
Out of the way!
让开!
No. The fewer people disturb this room,the better.
不要过去 越少的人进去越好
Ring the police station,Parker.
报♥警♥吧 帕克
Yes. Right away. Mr Ackroyd's been murdered.
是的 快点来 艾克罗伊德先生被杀害了
What did you say?
你说什么?
It's Mr Ackroyd,sir. He's dead.
是艾克罗伊德先生 他死了
In the study.
在书房♥里
Oh,my God!
噢 天啊!
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么?
Oh,I'm sorry,Mr Poirot. You'd better come in.
噢 抱歉 波罗先生 你最好进来
Thank you.
谢谢
I was just telephoning the police.
我刚刚打电♥话♥报♥警♥了
What has happened,Monsieur Parker?
发生什么事了 帕克先生?
Mr Ackroyd's been killed,sir.
艾克罗伊德先生被杀害了
Murdered.
被谋杀的
Who would do such a terrible thing?
是谁居然能做出如此丧尽天良的事?
Oh,Poirot. Thank God! Nobody's been in here.
噢 波罗 谢天谢地! 没有人进去过
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表