She was a very sensitive person,you know. Not many people understood her.
她是个敏感的人 很少有人了解她
But er... you did.
但是...你了解
She confided in me to a limited extent.
她告诉我的也是有限的
Excuse me.
麻烦让一下
Madame Ferrars,she wrote many letters?
弗拉尔斯女士经常写信吗?
No,I don't think so.
不 我不这样认为
Her only relatives were in New Zealand. Oh.
她的亲人们都在新西兰 噢
Bonjour,madame.
你好 女士
Have you seen this?
你看过这个了吗?
Good morning,Chief Inspector.
早上好 探长
What? Oh. Good morning.
什么? 噢 早上好
Listen. "The police have for some days been anxious to interview Mr Ralph Paton,
听着 "警方急着要找到拉尔夫·佩顿先生
the adopted son of Mr Roger Ackroyd,
罗杰·艾克罗伊德先生的养子
whose death occurred in suspicious circumstances last Friday.
他上周五的死亡疑团重重
Mr Paton has now been arrested in Liverpool,
佩顿先生现已在利物浦被捕
where he was on the point of embarking for America. "
当时他正打算乘船去美国
Bon.
好啊
Bon? It's all rubbish.
好? 这些都是胡扯
I've been onto Liverpool. They don't know anything about it.
我联♥系♥过利物浦警署 他们什么都不知道
No,they would not,mon ami.
他们当然不知道 朋友
It was me who persuaded the editor of that estimable newspaper to insert the item.
是我劝这家报社的主编发布这条消息的
Well,we'll see if you're right,Poirot.
让我们看看你是否正确 波罗
See if your newspaper article has flushed anybody out of the woodwork.
看你的新闻报道能否拨开疑云
Can woodwork be flushed,Chief Inspector?
云朵能被拨开吗 探长?
You know what I mean.
你知道我什么意思
Well,if they can be flushed,then this will have flushed them.
如果疑云能被拨开 我们就把它拨开
I'm sorry. Have you been waiting ages?
对不起 你们等很久了吗?
We're at sixes and sevens.
帕克...不在这里
What with Parker... not here,
厄休拉也不太舒服
and Ursula not being well...
我们现在的情况乱七八糟
She is unwell?
她病了吗?
I say unwell,but she just won't come out of her room.
我说她身体不舒服 但她就是不肯出房♥门
You can hear her,crying away.
你能听到她失声痛哭
Merci.
谢谢
Go away.
走开
Can we have a word,Miss Bourne?
能和您谈谈吗 伯恩小姐?
Go away. I don't want to see you.
走开 我不想见你
Mrs Paton?
佩顿女士?
It is me,Hercule Poirot.
是我 赫尔克里·波罗
There's no point in pretending any more,is there?
再装已经没有用了 是吧?
The paper says Ralph has been arrested.
报纸上说拉尔夫已经被捕了
The truth is what we need,madame.
我们要听实话 女士
Ralph didn't do it.
不是拉尔夫做的
I am inclined to agree with you,but...
我很想同意你 但...
the affair marches badly.
很不幸 一切都很吻合
Only the truth can save Monsieur Paton now.
现在只有真♥相♥能救佩顿先生
So first,tell to us why you make this masquerade as a parlour maid?
首先 告诉我们你为什么假装成客厅女仆?
For a living.
为了生存
My father died two years ago,leaving nothing but debts.
我父亲两年去世了 只留下了债务
Debts and five daughters.
债务和五个女儿
My eldest sister was already married to a Captain Folliott.
我大姐已经嫁给了福利厄特上校
Oui. I met your sister yesterday.
嗯 我昨天见过你姐姐
I wasn't going to be a Lady parlour maid.
我本不想成为客厅女仆
It was the real thing or nothing.
要么做点大事 要么就什么都不做
And my sister would give me a reference.
我姐姐给了我推介信
So you got a job here. Yes.
所以你在这得到份工作 是的
Actually,I quite enjoyed the work.
其实 我很喜欢这份工作
And I met Ralph.
我遇见了拉尔夫
As soon as we met,we both felt the same.
我们见到彼此时就两情相悦了
We wanted to get married.
我们想结婚
Oui.
嗯
On... the 13th of March.
在三月十三日
My ring!
我的戒指!
I thought I'd lost it for ever.
我以为我再也找不到它了
How? Where did you...
怎么? 你在哪...
Please to continue,madame.
请继续 女士
Well,we um...
嗯 我们...
...we got married and then I came back here
我们结婚了 我又回到这里
and Ralph stayed in London looking for work.
拉尔夫留在伦敦找工作
But then he decided that the only way to clear his debts
但他发觉他还清债务的唯一方法
was to ask Mr Ackroyd for help.
就是求助于艾克罗伊德先生
Still without disclosing to him your marriage.
没有向他透露你们的婚事
Yes. Mr Ackroyd was furious.
是的 艾克罗伊德先生很生气
But he said he'd help
但他说如果拉尔夫娶了弗洛拉·艾克罗伊德
if Ralph married Flora Ackroyd.
他就帮忙
And he agreed?
他同意了?
Yes. But he did make the stipulation that it shouldn't be announced for a while.
是的 但他们约好了暂时先不公开
He didn't want me to hear about it.
他不想让我听到
I bet he didn't.
我猜他也不想
But then,last Thursday,Mr Ackroyd got impatient
但上周四 艾克罗伊德先生失去了耐心
and said the engagement had to be announced that weekend.
说婚约必须在那周公布
So Ralph had to tell me the mess he was in.
因此拉尔夫不得不告诉我他的糟糕处境
It's on the cards he'll cut me off with a shilling.
那个老家伙很可能用一点钱把我打发了
I said I would see Mr Ackroyd
我说我会去找艾克罗伊德先生
and tell him we were married.
告诉他我们结婚了
Ralph begged me not to,but what else was I to do?
拉尔夫求我不要那样 但我还能怎么办?
I was so furious with Ralph
我很生拉尔夫的气
that on my way home,I threw away my wedding ring.
于是在回家的路上 就把结婚戒指扔了
I regretted it almost as soon as I'd done it,but...
刚扔了我就后悔了 但是...
I thought Mr Ackroyd might be sympathetic,
我以为艾克罗伊德先生会很有同情心
but... he was awful.
但...他太可怕了
He said I'd tried to trap Ralph for his money.
他说我因为他的钱而勾引拉尔夫
Already married?
已经结婚了?
Anyway,I'd agreed to meet Ralph in the summer house...
不管怎样 我答应拉尔夫在别♥墅♥和他见面
...to tell him how it had gone.
告诉他事情的进展
I met him at 9.30 and... that was awful.
我九点半和他见了面...很糟糕
You've ruined everything!
你毁了一切!
I have every right. I'm your wife!
我有权利这么做 我是你的妻子!
You also tore your apron.
你还刮破了你的围裙
I wondered where I'd done that.
我都不知道在哪刮的
Anyway,I... I haven't heard or seen of Ralph since.
总之 从那以后我就和拉尔夫失去联♥系♥了
And then I heard that Mr Ackroyd had been murdered.
然后我就听说艾克罗伊德先生被杀了
Oui.
嗯
Tell us,Madame Paton,
告诉我们 佩顿女士
what hour was it that you parted from your husband?
你离开你丈夫时是几点?
I've gone over that again and again.
我反复的说那件事
I was with Ralph for... 10 minutes? Not longer.
我和拉尔夫一起呆了十分钟 不会更久
It was just quarter to ten when I got back to the house.
我回到屋里时刚好9:45
Ah,there you are,Monsieur Poirot.
啊 你在这 波罗先生
I was just trying to find you. There's a phone call for you.
我正找你呢 有你的电♥话♥
For me? Yes.
找我? 是的
Poirot.
我是波罗
Ah.
啊
Mr Smith.
史密斯先生
I thought that I would find you here.
我就知道我会在这找到你
So now will come the biggest test.
现在 最大的考验开始了
We have all been summoned to a pow-wow.
我们都被召集到一起
But I am sure the police are still in the dark.
但我确定警方还什么都不知道
If we all hold our nerve,
如果我们都保持冷静
they won't get any more secrets out of us.
他们不会从我们这得到半点消息
But there is always a weak link,isn't there?
但总有薄弱的一环 不是吗?
No,no,no,no,no,no,Caroline!
不 不 不 不 不 卡罗琳!
I won't pander to your mere inquisitiveness.
我不会迎合你的求知欲
Oh,come on,James. Don't be a meanie.
噢 别这样 詹姆斯 别这么小气
No,Caroline! Poirot said just those people he named.
不 卡罗琳! 波罗说只有他点名的人才能去
Well,I'll just drive you up there. That's all.
我只是送你过去 就这样
Hercule won't mind. I don't have to come in.
赫尔克里不会介意的 我不会进去的
Well! I don't see why we have to be at his beck and call.
我不知道我们为什么要听他的使唤
Ah,Chief Inspector. You are so kind. Please to place it here.
啊 探长 你真好 请把它放在这里
No,no,no,no.
不 不 不
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表