If you please,Inspector?
打扰一下 警长?
Mademoiselle Ursula,
厄休拉小姐
it was yesterday afternoon that Monsieur Ackroyd dismissed you,was it not?
艾克罗伊德先生是昨天下午解雇你的 是吗?
How long did it last,this interview?
这次谈话持续了多长时间?
Interview?
谈话?
Between you and Monsieur Ackroyd in the study.
你和艾克罗伊德先生在书房♥的谈话
10 minutes? 20 minutes? Half an hour?
十分钟? 二十分钟? 半个小时?
Something like that.
差不多吧
Half an hour?
半个小时?
Well,not longer,certainly.
嗯 肯定不长
Merci,mademoiselle.
谢谢 小姐
Not one flipping penny!
一分钱都没有!
Six years I worked for that bastard!
我为那个狗♥娘♥养♥的干了六年!
Not one flipping penny.
一分钱都没有
Well,that's what they're like,isn't it?
嗯 他们就这点像 不是吗?
Well,who do you think's got the last laugh?
你认为谁能笑到最后?
Who knows all the little family secrets,eh?
谁知道这个家族所有的秘密 嗯?
Last orders,gentlemen,now,please!
最后一杯酒了 先生们 我们要打烊了!
Come on! Plenty of room!
快点过! 路宽得很!
Come on!
快过去!
Come on,you bastard!
快点 你个杂种!
Plenty of room!
路宽得很!
First,Roger Ackroyd,
首先 罗杰·艾克罗伊德
brutally stabbed in his study.
被人残忍♥地在书房♥刺死
Now his manservant Parker,deliberately run down by a motorcar.
现在他的管家帕克 又被汽车故意撞死
Has the killer no mercy?
这个凶手一点同情心也没有吗?
No conception of the difficulty of finding good servants?
不知道现在好佣人多么难找吗?
Our dud detectives continue to run around in circles.
我们没用的侦探却还在原地打转
Why would anyone want to kill the butler?
怎么会有人想杀了管家?
Perhaps he was going to reveal to us something.
可能他正打算要告诉我们点什么
But tell me,Chief Inspector,
告诉我 探长
what did you think of the story told to us by the parlour maid?
你怎么看客厅女仆讲的故事?
What story? The story of her dismissal.
什么故事? 关于她被辞退的故事
To dismiss a servant,does it take half an hour?
辞退一个佣人 需要用半个小时吗?
That was in the afternoon. It can't have anything to do with the murder.
那是在下午 不可能跟谋杀案有什么关系
I am not sure.
我不确定
Perhaps,in time,
可能 到一定时候
the scrap of cambric that I found will tell us.
我找到的那个布条能告诉我们
You're doing what you always do,Poirot.
你还是老样子 波罗
What is that,Chief Inspector? Confusing me.
什么老样子 探长? 把我弄糊涂
Just when I think I'm getting a grip on a case.
就在我觉得案子有点头绪的时候
Tell to me,Chief Inspector...
告诉我 探长...
...what is your grip?
...你的头绪是什么?
You've got to be logical,Poirot.
你要有点逻辑性啊 波罗
Oui,bien
嗯 是的
All right. Now,what have we got?
好吧 现在 我们都有哪些线索?
The last person to see Roger Ackroyd alive
最后一个见到罗杰·艾克罗伊德的是
was Dr Sheppard,who left him at nine o'clock.
谢泼德医生 他是在九点离开的
No. You forget Mademoiselle Flora Ackroyd,
不 你忘了弗洛拉·艾克罗伊德小姐
who went in to say good night to him at ten minutes after ten.
她在十点十分去跟他说晚安
Oh.
哦
Do not disquiet yourself,Chief Inspector.
别担心 探长
I do not believe her. Please,to continue.
我不相信她 继续说吧
Oh. But why would she...
哦 但是她为什么...
Anyway,then Raymond heard
不管怎么样 然后雷蒙德听到
Ackroyd talking to somebody at half past nine.
艾克罗伊德在九点半的时候在跟谁说话
Ralph Paton disappeared from his lodgings on the night of the murder,
凶杀案那晚 拉尔夫·佩顿从他的住所消失了
and nobody's seen him since.
从那以后没人见过他
The person Ackroyd was talking to was asking for money.
和艾克罗伊德说话的那个人是来要钱的
Ralph Paton was always in financial trouble,
拉尔夫·佩顿在金钱方面经常有麻烦
...and he's the chief beneficiary of the victim's will.
...而且他是受害者遗嘱的最大受益者
Ralph Paton had a row with the victim,
拉尔夫·佩顿和受害人有过争执
Ralph Paton's footprints are all over the window sill...
窗台上到处都是拉尔夫·佩顿的脚印..
So,who is the murderer,do you think?
你认为谁是凶手?
Very amusing,Poirot. If Paton were innocent,
挺有趣的 波罗 如果佩顿是清白的
he'd come forward.
他一定会站出来的
Mais oui. That is a theory.
不错 这是个解释
Certainly you have the little grey cells,of a kind.
你还挺有头脑的
But it leaves unaccounted a great deal.
但还有很多解释不通
What,for instance? The chair that was moved.
举个例子? 移♥动♥过的那把椅子
Oh,not the chair again.
哦 别再说那把椅子了
It was pulled out,it was pushed back.
它被拉出来了 又被放回去了
Perhaps the murderer was afraid that Monsieur Parker would realise why.
可能是凶手怕帕克先生知道这是怎么回事
I'm trying to deal in facts.
我在努力寻找真♥相♥
But the chair is a fact,mon ami!
但这椅子就是真♥相♥ 我的朋友!
As are the telephone call,the wedding ring,the L40 missing
就像那个电♥话♥ 结婚戒指 丢了的四十英镑
and the murder of Monsieur Parker.
还有帕克先生的凶杀案
Why,Hercule!
啊 赫尔克里!
Madame Sheppard.
谢泼德小姐
Isn't it terrible about poor Parker?
可怜的帕克很惨 不是吗?
Won't you introduce me to your friend?
不介绍一下你的朋友吗?
Yes,of course,madame.
当然 夫人
The sister of Dr Sheppard
这是谢泼德医生的妹妹
Chief Inspector Japp of Scotland Yard.
这是伦敦警♥察♥厅的贾普探长
I thought it must be. How exciting.
我猜的也是 真是令人兴奋
How d'you do.
你好
Mind you,I don't think that Roger Ackroyd ever knew about Parker's drinking.
我认为罗杰·艾克罗伊德不知道帕克酗酒的事
Something for you two sleuths to think about,eh?
你们两个侦探有的烦了 嗯?
Excuse me. Madame.
不好意思 夫人
Bye.
再见
Blimey!
哎呀!
Decidedly,it is time for Poirot to act.
毫无疑问 现在是波罗表演的时间了
Merci.
谢谢
Mademoiselle Ursula,rest here,if you please.
厄休拉小姐 请稍等一下
Doctor,asseyezvous la. Thank you.
医生 请坐 谢谢
To begin with,I make a special plea to you,mademoiselle.
作为开始 我对您有个特别的请求 小姐
To me? Oui.
我? 是的
If you know the whereabouts of Monsieur Ralph Paton,
如果你知道拉尔夫·佩顿先生人在哪
I beg of you most earnestly to persuade him to come forward.
我诚挚的请你说服他站出来
Monsieur Poirot,I swear solemnly to you,
波罗先生 我向您发誓
I have no idea where Ralph is.
我不知道拉尔夫的下落
I have neither seen him
从谋杀案那晚 我没见过他
nor heard of him on the day of the murder or since.
也没听到过他的任何消息
Bien!
对了!
That is that!
问题就在这儿!
Now,you others,
现在 还有你们
all of you were friends and intimates of Monsieur Ralph Paton.
你们都是拉尔夫·佩顿先生的朋友和亲人
If you know where the missing man he is hiding,speak out!
如果你们知道这个失踪的人在哪 说出来!
I beg of you,speak out.
我求你们 说出来
Messieurs et mesdames,I mean to arrive at the truth.
各位 我想要知道真♥相♥
I mean to know,and I shall know...
我要知道 我一定会知道
...in spite of you all.
...不管你们配不配合
Thank you.
谢谢
Mr? Poirot,Madame Folliott.
您是? 波罗 福利厄特夫人
Hercule Poirot.
赫尔克里·波罗
A thousand apologies for calling on you like this.
很抱歉冒昧拜访您
Not at all.
没关系
I have seen the references that you provided for a former parlour maid of yours,
我看过您为您之前的客厅女仆写的推荐信
a Mademoiselle Ursula Bourne.
一位叫厄休拉·伯恩的小姐
Yes?
怎么了?
And it was just over a year ago since she left you,I understand.
我了解到她刚离开您一年
Yes. Yes,it was.
是的 是这样的
That's quite right.
你说的不错
Mm.
嗯
I was wondering if there was anything more you can tell me about her.
我想请您再告诉我一些她的信息
For example,she comes from where? Her family...
比如 她来自哪里? 她的家庭...
I don't know at all.
我一点都不了解
I see.
我知道了
Then who was her employer before she came to you?
那她在来此之前的雇主是谁?
I really don't remember.
我不记得了
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表