The shoes.
鞋子
Designed to increase the height.
用来增加高度
The make-up of a theatrical variety.
戏剧演出的各种化妆品
And these.
还有这个
Pince-nez.
夹鼻眼镜
With the lenses very strong.
镜片很结实
But these were not part of the disguise.
但这些不是伪装用的东西
If there was a disguise.
如果有伪装的话
She was a performer,Poirot.
她是个演员 波罗
All this could be part of her act.
这些也许都是她表演的一部分
And this?
那这个呢?
Veronal. Just like I thought.
安♥眠♥药♥ 和我想的一样
"CA from P
P送给CA
Sweet dreams,
好梦
November 10th."
11月10号♥
November?
11月?
That's seven months ago.
那是7个月前了
There we are,then. That proves she was taking the stuff.
就是这样了 这证明她在服用安♥眠♥药♥
Perhaps.
也许
And yet...
然而...
Let's talk to the maid.
我们去跟那个佣人谈下
Mademoiselle Alice,can you relate to us
爱丽丝小姐 你能告诉我们
the movements of your mistress yesterday evening?
你的女主人昨晚的行踪吗?
Well,she got here at about six o'clock.
她大约六点钟回来的
I don't know where she'd been.
我不知道她去哪了
Yes,go on.
好的 继续
She spent some time writing a letter.
她写了封信
Then she got changed,and left here at about seven o'clock.
然后她换了下衣服 大约七点钟离开了
Did you know her destination?
你知道她去哪了吗?
She didn't say.
她没说
Did she go to the theatre?
她去剧院了吗?
No,sir,there was no performance last night.
没有 先生 昨晚没有演出
And how was she dressed,mademoiselle?
小姐 她穿的什么衣服?
She was in black,sir.
她穿了一身黑 先生
With a new hat.
戴了一顶新帽子
With a brim that was...slanting?
帽檐是... 斜着的?
Yes.
是的
She only bought it last week.
她上周刚买♥♥的
From her friend,Miss Driver.
从她朋友瑞福小姐那买♥♥的
Oh,Miss Penny Driver?
噢 潘妮·瑞福小姐?
We met her at the Gaiety Theatre.
我们在欢乐剧院见过她
Oui.
是的
She got back around midnight.
她大约午夜时回来的
She said she was very tired.
她说她很累
But not upset or distressed?
但是没有失落或痛苦的样子?
No,she seemed more...
没有 她看上去更像是...
pleased about something.
因为某事而开心
Anyway,then she went straight to bed.
不管怎样 她直接睡觉了
And this letter of which you spoke?
你说的那封信呢?
It was to her sister,sir.
是写给她妹妹的 先生
Lucie Adams. She's over on a visit.
露西·亚当斯 她要来拜访
Miss Carlotta took it with her when she left.
卡洛塔小姐走的时候拿着这封信
She was going to post it,I suppose.
我想她是要去邮寄
Then she forgot. She was always doing that.
但是她忘了 她经常这样
And... where is this letter now?
那... 这封信现在在哪?
It's gone,I'm afraid,sir.
恐怕已经寄出去了 先生
I posted it myself this morning.
我今早寄出去的
She left it on the table.
她把它忘在桌上了
Then once again we are too late.
我们又迟了一步
Do you really think that somebody paid Carlotta to imitate me?
你真的认为有人雇佣卡洛塔来假扮我?
To go to the house,dressed like me?
穿得跟我一样到了家里?
That is how it would appear,madame.
看起来是这样的 夫人
But... she didn't kill my husband?
但是... 她没有杀我丈夫?
No,no,no. It was enough that she was seen there.
不不不 有人看到她在那里就够了
No,somebody believed that you had a motive to be rid of Lord Edgware.
不 有人认为你有杀埃奇威尔勋爵的动机
They believed also that you would be at home,on your own.
他们也认为你可能自己一个人在家
With no alibi.
没有不在场的证据
They wanted to see me hang.
他们想看我被绞死
Madame.
夫人
Which is why I must ask you,
这就是我想问你的事
who is it,you think,who would wish you ill?
你认为谁会想对你不利?
You're asking who would want to see me dead.
你是在问谁想看着我死
It's horrible to think there could be anyone.
任何人都可能 这太恐怖了
Do I really have to name names,Mr Poirot?
波罗先生 我需要说出他们的名字吗?
If I am to protect you,oui.
如果想要我保护你的话 是的
Well...
噢...
I suppose Geraldine never liked me.
我想杰拉尔丁从未喜欢过我
After all,her father left her mother to marry me,
毕竟 她父亲为了娶我 抛弃了她母亲
and you know her mother later died.
后来她母亲就死了
It hasn't been easy for her.
这对她来说 不是件简单的事
Tell me...
告诉我...
what of Monsieur Brian Martin?
布莱恩·马丁先生怎么样?
Why do you mention him?
你为什么提到他?
We were lovers,Mr Poirot.
我们曾经是恋人 波罗先生
For a short while,after I knew my marriage had fallen apart.
很短的一段时间 在我知道婚姻破裂之后
I was so unhappy and I turned to him.
我很不开心 就投入了他怀抱
And then you met someone else?
然后你遇见了其他人?
That's always been my trouble.
我一直都有这样的麻烦
I fall in love too easily.
我太容易坠入爱河了
First,George,and that was a horrible mistake.
首先是乔治 那是个天大的错误
Then Brian.
然后是布莱恩
And now Percy.
现在是珀西
The Duke of Merton?
莫顿公爵?
But this time,I know I've got it right.
但是这次 我知道我遇见真命天子了
He really is so sweet and kind and he needs someone to look after him.
他很亲切善良 他也需要有人照顾他
He and I plan to marry as soon as we can.
我们计划尽快结婚
And you'll be invited.
我们会邀请你的
Ah,the grand wedding.
啊 盛大的婚礼
At Westminster,yes.
在威斯敏斯特教堂 是的
That's what he's always wanted.
这一直是他想要的
I just fear all of this business will frighten him off.
我只担心这些事会把他吓跑
He so hates scandal.
他讨厌丑闻
Mr Poirot...
波罗先生...
will you talk to him?
你能跟他谈谈吗?
Will you tell him that everything's going to be all right?
你能告诉他一切都会好起来吗?
Once again,you make of Poirot the ambassador.
你再次把我当大使了
He's coming to my apartment later.
他稍后就来我的公♥寓♥
You could meet him there.
你可以在那见他
Oui.
好的
I knew I could trust you the moment I met you.
我第一眼见你 就觉得可以信任你
You really are my guardian angel.
你真是我的守护天使
I should be afraid.
我本该害怕的
But I'm not.
但我不害怕
Not while you're here.
有你在我就不怕
Do not be anxious,madam.
不要担忧 夫人
All will be arranged.
一切都会好起来的
You have my word.
我保证
These are some of our latest models,just in from Paris.
这些是最新的款式 从巴黎进来的
Oh,lovely.
噢 真漂亮
Dorothy,show Mrs Lester the Rose Descartes model.
多萝西 给莱斯特夫人看看桃色笛卡尔那款
Excuse me.
失陪了
What are you doing here?
你来干什么?
It's not working out as we thought it would.
事情跟我们想的不一样
What do you mean? I've just seen Jane.
什么意思? 我刚才看见简了
She hasn't been arrested? She was in the park,with Poirot.
她没有被捕? 她和波罗在公园
What?
什么?
The way they were walking together,you could imagine...
看他们一起散步的样子 你可以想象...
She's got him lapping at her feet.
他拜倒在她石榴裙下了
So I think you can take it she's more or less off the suspects list.
所以我觉得可以认为她已经不是嫌疑人了
It's all right,Brian.
没事的 布莱恩
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表