What do you think,Poirot?
你怎么说 波罗?
I have failed my friend.
我对不起我的朋友
Our local police are a constant source of harmless amusement.
我们当地警方总能给我们提供笑料
A year ago,they could not even see that
一年前 他们甚至都看不出
the death of Ashley Ferrars was murder.
阿什利·弗拉尔斯是被谋杀的
This time,they will probably claim that Ackroyd committed suicide.
而这一次 他们也许会说艾克罗伊德是自杀的
Ackroyd was in such a strange mood all day.
艾克罗伊德整日的情绪都很异常
Mrs Ferrars dying hit him badly.
弗拉尔斯太太的死对他打击很大
Evening,gentlemen.
晚上好 绅士们
Has this been moved at all?
尸体有没有被移♥动♥过?
I ascertained that life was extinct,nothing more.
我只确认了他已死亡 其他的什么也没做
Who found the body?
是谁发现尸体的?
Parker and myself. I'd been here to dinner,
帕克还有我 我是来这里吃晚餐的
but I was back at home when I got a telephone call from Parker
但是 当我回到家里 我接到了帕克的电♥话♥
telling me Mr Ackroyd had been murdered.
他告诉我说 艾克罗伊德被杀害了
Parker had already found the body?
帕克早就发现尸体了吗?
No,sir. I didn't make any phone call,sir.
不 先生 我没有打过任何电♥话♥
Wait a minute. Dr Sheppard says...
等等 谢泼德医生说...
I didn't phone,sir. I swear I didn't!
我没有打过电♥话♥ 先生 我发誓我没有!
Did it sound like Parker's voice on the telephone?
电♥话♥那一端的声音 听上去像是帕克吗?
I can't say I noticed. I took it for granted,you see.
我没注意 我想当然的认为是的
How odd. Anyway,you came in here...
真奇怪 不管怎样 你进到这里...
Broke the door down. It was locked from the inside.
打破了门进来的 门被反锁了
Has anyone checked the window?
有没有人检查过窗户?
Well,this is the way the murderer came in all right,and went out. Look. A footprint.
嗯 凶手就是这样进出的 你看 是脚印
Made by a boot with a rubber sole,sir.
是橡胶鞋的脚印 先生
When was Mr Ackroyd last seen alive?
最后一次看到艾克罗伊德先生是什么时候?
I left at nine o'clock. He was certainly alive then.
我是在九点钟离开的 那个时候他还是活着的
He was alive at 9.30.
他在九点半的时候还活着
I heard him talking in the study.
我听到他在书房♥里说话了
Who was he talking to? I don't know.
和谁说话? 我不知道
At the time,I assumed it was Dr Sheppard.
当时 我猜想他是和谢泼德医生说话
But in fact,you'd already left.
但事实上 你早就已经离开了
Did you overhear any of the conversation?
你有没有听到他们在说什么?
Just a fragment.
只听到一点点
Mr Ackroyd said something like,
艾克罗伊德先生说的好像是
"The calls on my purse have been so frequent of late
"你要钱的次数实在太频繁了
that it is impossible for me to accede to your request. "
我不能满足你的需求"
I didn't hear any more.
我没有再听到别的了
But a demand for money. It may be important.
但是索要钱财 也许会是个重要线索
If you'll excuse me,Inspector Davis.
打扰一下 戴维斯警长
Miss Flora saw him after half past nine.
弗洛拉小姐在九点半之后去看望他了
I saw her leave the study at ten past ten.
我看到她在十点十分时离开书房♥的
Send someone to get her,will you? Yes,sir.
派人请她来 好吗? 好的 先生
I don't know you,sir. What's your name?
我不认识你 先生 你叫什么名字?
This is Hercule Poirot,Inspector.
这是赫尔克里·波罗 警长
The famous detective?
那个著名的大侦探?
Oh,yes? What are you doing here?
噢 是吗? 你在这儿做什么呢?
Monsieur Ackroyd was a friend of mine,Inspector.
艾克罗伊德先生是我的朋友 警长
I was with him earlier this evening.
今晚早些时候 我还和他在一起呢
When was the last time you saw Mr Ackroyd alive?
你最后一次看到艾克罗伊德先生是什么时候?
We said goodbye at 7.36. I then went home.
我们在7:36告别 然后我就回家了
What are you doing here now?
你现在来这做什么?
Monsieur Ackroyd was in a mood of great upset.
艾克罗伊德先生当时的心情非常沮丧
I was worried about him and I made my return.
我很担心他 就又回来了
Thank you,sir.
谢谢你 先生
I have to say this. Mr Ralph Paton is down here from London.
我不得不说 拉尔夫·佩顿先生从伦敦过来
He came to the factory to see Mr Ackroyd.
他到工厂来看望艾克罗伊德先生
They had words.
这是他们约定好的
What about?
来干什么?
I don't really know.
我真的不知道
Something to do with Mr Ackroyd's will,I think.
我想和艾克罗伊德先生的遗嘱有关
Oh,this is awful.
噢 这太可怕了
It can't be true.
这不是真的
Miss Ackroyd,I'm afraid I must ask you a few questions.
艾克罗伊德小姐 很抱歉我必须问你一些问题
Parker says he saw you
帕克说他看见你10:10
coming out of your uncle's study at 10.10. Is that right?
从你叔叔的书房♥里出来 对吗?
Do you think I am a murderer?
你觉得我是凶手吗?
Mademoiselle,if you please,just sit.
小姐 请您坐下
Please.
请坐
We're just trying to place everyone in the house,
我们只是想了解屋子里每个人的行踪
find out what they've seen or heard.
了解他们看见或听见了什么
All right.
好吧
Yes,I... I did go in to say good night to Uncle Roger.
是的 我 我那晚确实进去和罗杰叔叔说晚安
At ten past ten.
在10:10
I don't know.
我不知道
Yes. About then.
是的 大概是那个时候
Was he alone?
他当时是一个人吗?
Alone. Yes.
是的 是一个人
Did you notice
你有没有注意过
if the window was open or shut?
那时的窗户是开着还是关着的?
I don't know!
我不知道!
I didn't look.
我没注意看
Well,the curtains were drawn,anyway.
嗯 不过窗帘是拉下来了的
Oh,God!
噢 天啊!
Can I drive you home,Poirot?
我能载你回家吗 波罗?
No,merci.
不用了 谢谢
I prefer to walk.
我更愿意走路
From now on,the deception began in earnest.
从现在开始 谎言听上去都像是诚恳的了
You could scarcely move for people protesting how innocent they were
你不能因为那些坚称自己无辜的人
...or pointing the finger of guilt at someone else.
或者说别人是凶手的人而被搅乱心智
There was so much smoke,
这件事的谜团太多了
you could hardly see across the High Street.
你站在高速公路路口 几乎找不到任何方向
Such larks!
真是让人烦心!
Oh! Hello,Flora.
噢! 你好 弗洛拉
I came to see Mr Poirot. Is he in?
我是来见波罗先生的 他在吗?
Well,he's terribly upset,actually.
嗯 事实上 他现在心情很沮丧
My brother's with him now.
我哥哥现在和他在一起
We both came round.
我们俩都来了
Who would do a thing like that to such a man,James?
谁会对那样一个人下手啊 詹姆斯?
Well,it's difficult to say.
嗯 这很难说
The question was a rhetorical one,mon ami.
我的这个问题是问自己的 朋友
It's Flora.
弗洛拉来了
Mr Poirot,I'm sorry to burst in on you. Mademoiselle.
波罗先生 很抱歉打扰你 小姐
But the police think that Ralph murdered my uncle.
但警方认为是拉尔夫杀害了我的叔叔
He didn't do it,Mr Poirot.
他没有那样做 波罗先生
He really didn't.
他真的没有
I cannot help you,mademoiselle.
我帮不了你 小姐
But you're a detective.
可是你是大侦探啊
Your uncle was Monsieur Poirot's friend,Flora.
弗洛拉 你的叔叔是波罗先生的朋友
In any case,mademoiselle,I am now retired.
小姐 无论如何 我现在已经退休了
I work no longer.
不再工作了
I'II... I'll pay you.
我... 我会付你钱的
I'll find the money. It's not a question of money.
我会筹到钱的 这不是钱的问题
Come on,old girl.
别这样了 姑娘
What am I going to do?
我现在该怎么做?
What am I going to do?
我该怎么做?
Where's Ralph now?
拉尔夫现在人在哪里?
I don't know. Not exactly.
我不太清楚
Uncle Roger told me yesterday he was staying at the White Hart.
罗杰叔叔昨天告诉我 他住在怀特哈特店
But he's not there now.
可是他现在不在那里
He left in the middle of the night.
他在凶案当晚离开了
But he's left all his things behind.
但是他没有带走任何东西
I see. No,you don't see!
我知道了 不 你不知道!
Ralph may have done some foolish things in the past,
拉尔夫可能在过去做过一些傻事
but he wouldn't murder anyone.
但是他是不会杀死任何人的
Mademoiselle,I cannot help you as you wish.
小姐 恐怕我不能帮助你了
But I...
但是 我...
But I will go to Inspector Davis and speak on your behalf.
但是我会去找戴维斯警长帮你说话
That may do some good.
那样也许会有帮助
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表