Go,get some water and wash this filthy witness from your hand.
去拿些水来 把你手上的血迹洗净
Why did you bring these daggers from the place?
为什么你把这两把刀子带了来?
They must lie there.
它们应该放在那边
Go,carry them,
把它们拿回去
and smear the sleepy grooms with blood.
涂一些血在那两个熟睡的侍卫身上
I'll go no more.
我不想再过去了
I am afraid to think what I have done.
我不敢回想刚才所干的事
Give me the daggers.
把刀子给我
The sleeping and the dead are but as pictures.
睡着的人和死了的人不过和画像一样
'Tis the eye of childhood That fears a painted devil.
只有小儿的眼睛才会害怕画中的魔鬼
If he do bleed,
要是他还流着血
I'll gild the faces of the grooms withal,
我就把它涂在那两个侍卫的脸上
for it must seem their guilt.
因为我们必须让他们看看他们的罪恶
Father!
父亲!
How could you do it?
你怎么能那么做呢?
How could you embarrass me on my first night
你怎么能在众目睽睽下
in front of all those people?
在我的处♥女♥秀上给我难堪?
Embarrassed? Who was embarrassed?
难堪? 是谁难堪?
I was the one who had to sit there
是我坐在那里
and watch my wife cavorting in the arms of another man.
看着我的妻子在别的男人的怀里嬉闹
It's a play,George. It's William Shakespeare.
这只是个戏剧 乔治 威廉·莎士比亚的戏
It's nothing but an excuse,an excuse for bestial behaviour,
这只是个借口 为你的卑劣行为
and a chance to humiliate me in public.
和在大庭广众下羞辱我而找的借口
And with a man like Brian Martin!
而且还是和布莱恩·马丁这种男人一起!
It's obvious you're having an affair!
很明显你有外遇了!
Don't be ridiculous,George. We were acting.
别荒谬了 乔治 我们只是在演戏
God,what a fool I was!
天哪 我真是个傻瓜!
I should never have married you!
我不应该和你结婚的!
So you admit it was a mistake?
这么说你承认这是个错误?
Well,I agree.
我赞同
So why don't we end this misery now?
我们为什么不现在结束这种痛苦呢?
Please,George,I want a divorce.
求求你 乔治 我想离婚
You think I'll give you a divorce? Absolutely not.
你认为我会同意离婚吗? 当然不会
But...why not?
但是...为什么?
Because I'm George Alfred St Vincent Marsh,
因为我是乔治·阿尔弗雷德·圣文森特·马什
Fourth Baron Edgware.
埃奇威尔男爵四世
That's why not. You are my wife.
这就是原因 你是我的妻子
And that is how you will remain!
永远都是!
No,no,no.
不 不 不
Cases solved,1928-9.
这是解决了的案子 1928年9月的
A-N. Poisons.
从字母A到N 毒杀
That should be with the others over there.
应该和那边的放在一起
1929-1933...
1929年到1933年...
Good morning,Mr Poirot.
早上好 波罗先生
Bonjour,Miss Lemon.
早上好 莱蒙小姐
The last of the cases,they have arrived?
最后的案卷到了吗?
They're just bringing them in,but in quite the wrong order.
他们正把它们搬进来 但是顺序都放错了
I'm afraid I'm going to have to overhaul the entire system. And the post has come.
恐怕我要彻底检查一遍了 还有 信到了
Bon.
好的
Let us see what we have.
一起看看信上写什么
How many more of these? Don't even ask!
还有多少啊? 别问了!
There. Come on,take another one.
给 快点 搬另一个
What have we here?
是什么呢?
An invitation to an evening with Miss Carlotta Adams.
和卡洛塔·亚当斯小姐共度一晚的邀请
The actress.
那个女演员
I do not know this name.
我没听说过她
I read about her in the papers. She's American,comedy actress.
我从报纸上看到的 她是个美国人 喜剧演员
She does impersonations.
她做模仿表演
Impersonations?
模仿?
No,no,no,no.
不 不 不 不
This is not for Poirot.
波罗不喜欢这个
Why they invite me,even,I cannot imagine.
我甚至难以想象他们为什么邀请我
Careful!
小心!
We have a telegram.
还有个电报
Mon Dieu! It is from the good Captain Hastings.
我的天啊! 是黑斯廷斯上校寄来的
All the way from Argentina?
大老远从阿根廷寄来的?
No,no,no,Miss Lemon.
不 不 不 莱蒙小姐
This is sent from Paris.
这是从巴黎寄来的
He writes that he is in transit from Buenos Aires to London.
上面写着他要从布宜诺斯艾利斯转机来伦敦
And the aeroplane,it arrives...
飞机的到达时间是...
...in just one hour from now.
...一小时以后
What about his wife? Of course,she will be with him.
他妻子呢? 当然是和他在一起
Come,Miss Lemon,vite,vite! They must already be here.
来 莱蒙小姐 快 快! 他们肯定已经到了
Don't worry,Mr Poirot.
别着急 波罗先生
He won't have passed through customs yet. Excuse me!
他肯定还没过海关呢 请让让!
The flight from Paris,sir? Oui.
从巴黎来的航♥班♥ 先生? 是的
It landed about 20 minutes ago.
已于约二十分钟前着陆
If you please,can you tell me
麻烦一下 是不是有个
if there was a passenger called Captain Arthur Hastings?
叫亚瑟·黑斯廷斯上校的乘客呢?
One moment,sir.
等等 先生
Mr Poirot. There he is now.
波罗先生 他在那呢
Hastings!
黑斯廷斯!
Poirot,my dear chap!
波罗 我亲爱的朋友!
Mon cher Hastings,it was beyond all my expectations to see you again so soon.
亲爱的黑斯廷斯 我从没想过能这么快见到你
Welcome home,Captain Hastings. Miss Lemon.
欢迎回家 黑斯廷斯上校 莱蒙小姐
All these baggages?
这么多行李?
Well,they're all mine.
呃 它们都是我的
You intend to remain here for some time?
你打算在这待一段时间?
Well,er...yes.
呃...是的
And Madame Hastings?
黑斯廷斯太太呢?
Everything was going fine until I made a foolish mistake.
直到我犯了个愚蠢的错误前 一切还是好好的
I invested in the Pampas de Fernandez Consolidated Railway.
我投资了潘帕斯·费尔南德斯综合铁路
Well,they weren't consolidated. They didn't have a railway.
呃 他们没那么稳固 他们没铁路
And there's a huge mountain range between the two places.
而且在两地之间有个大山脉
I lost just about everything.
我差不多一无所有了
Poor Bella stayed behind to sell the ranch.
可怜的贝拉留在那儿卖♥♥农场了
I've come over here to find somewhere for us to live.
我到这儿来是为了找个住的地方
Not that she's said a word against me. She's such a wonderful person.
她都没说责怪我的话 她真是个好女人
We're still as much in love as the day we met.
我们还和初遇时一样爱着彼此
When,if I remember correctly,
如果我没记错的话
you thought her guilty of murder,n'est-ce pas?
那时你认为她有杀人嫌疑 不是吗?
Yes,well,since then,
是的 呃 从那时候起
I think I've learned what makes women tick.
我觉得我开始学到女人的习性了
Ah,yes.
额 是的
The ticking of the women.
女人的习性
It has always been a mystery to Poirot.
对于我来说 这一直就是个谜
Where will you stay while you're in London,Captain Hastings?
在伦敦的时候你会待在哪 黑斯廷斯上校?
I'm booked into the Palace.
我订了酒店
The Piccadilly Palace Hotel. I'll start looking for a flat as soon as possible.
皮卡迪利皇宫酒店 我会尽快找个公♥寓♥栖身的
If I can afford London prices.
如果我能付得起伦敦的房♥价的话
Poor Captain Hastings.
可怜的黑斯廷斯上校
You need taking out of yourself.
你应该出去活动活动
I know...
我知道...
why don't you take him to that show?
为什么不把他带去那个表演呢?
Show?
表演?
Carlotta Adams. It's on tonight
卡洛塔·亚当斯 今晚上的
and everyone says she's most amusing.
而且大家都说她的表演是最有趣的
I'm sure you'll both enjoy it.
我肯定你们都会喜欢的
No,Miss Lemon,I'm sure it would be of no interest at all.
不 莱蒙小姐 我肯定那不会有什么乐趣的
Well,actually,it might be just what the doctor ordered.
嗯 实际上 医生就是这么建议的
I haven't any other plans.
我没其他的计划
Leave me alone,Brian,just leave me alone!
别烦我 布莱恩 别烦我!
You invited me,do you remember?
是你邀请了我 还记得吗?
I thought we could still be friends.
我认为我们还可以做朋友
Your husband was right. You are completely heartless.
你丈夫是对的 你真无情
That's not fair.
那不公平
Jane,if we are going to be seen together in public,
简 如果我们一起出现在公开场合的话
we may as well at least put on an act.
我们最好还是做做样子
Who is that,Hastings?
那是谁 黑斯廷斯?
That's Jane Wilkinson,the actress.
那是简·威尔金森 一个女演员
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表