There's nothing wrong with Fernly Park.
费恩利庄园没什么问题
Look,I heard you're announcing the engagement.
我听说你要宣布订婚的消息
Flora's all for it.
弗洛拉完全同意
Well,yes. Perhaps she is.
好吧 是的 也许她是答应了
You've been putting it off for three months now.
你已经推迟了三个月了
I've been trying to find a job,Father.
我想找到一份工作 父亲
I always told your late mother that
我总是告诉你过世的母亲
I would look after you as if you were my own son.
我会把你当做自己的孩子一样照看
I know,but...
我知道 可是...
No buts. We...
没有可是 我们
Didn't I say I did not want to be disturbed?
我不是说过不想被打扰吗?
Mrs Ferrars is on the telephone,sir.
弗拉尔斯夫人打电♥话♥找您 先生
Oh.
哦
Hello? Roger? It's Dotty.
喂? 罗杰? 我是多蒂
I've got to see you.
我要见你
There's something I've got to tell you.
我有话要对你说
Ralph!
拉尔夫!
I'll try to come round late this afternoon.
今天下午我会设法过来
All right,all right! I'll definitely come round late this afternoon. I'll be there.
好的 好的! 我下午一定会来
The highly-strung and unpredictable Dorothy Ferrars...
神经质且情绪不稳定的多蒂·弗拉尔斯
...is something of an enigma to the villagers.
对村里的人来说是个谜
She lives alone,in considerable comfort,
她一个人居住 环境还算舒适
...thanks to the wealth she inherited from her late husband
这多亏了她过世的丈夫留下的遗产
...a sot who died in suspicious circumstances last year.
她丈夫是个酒鬼 去年离奇死亡
Dr Sheppard.
我是谢泼德医生
Oh!
哦!
In ten minutes.
我十分钟就到
Who was that?
谁打的电♥话♥?
Inspector Davis.
戴维斯警长
Now,tell me,Mary,my girl,
告诉我 玛丽
...why did you come to wake her so early?
你为什么这么早就去叫醒她?
Friday was her morning to go riding.
星期五的早上她要骑马
She liked to be out of the house before six o'clock.
她通常都是六点前出门
All right,Mary. Thank you.
好的 玛丽 谢谢
Go and get yourself a cup of tea,eh?
去喝杯茶好吗?
Veronal.
安♥眠♥药♥
You think it's suicide?
你认为是自杀?
Ask me after the inquest.
等我验完尸再说
It's a year since her husband died,isn't it?
他丈夫已经去世一年了 对吗?
Almost exactly.
差不多
Did you find a note?
你有没有发现遗书?
Not yet.
还没有
Sheppard. I want to talk to you.
谢泼德 我想和你谈谈
You've heard about Mrs Ferrars.
你听说了弗拉尔斯夫人的事啦
Yes. I only saw her yesterday afternoon.
是的 我昨天下午才见过她
Come to Fernly Park tonight. 7:30.
今晚7:30来费恩利庄园一趟
I've been thinking about Dotty Ferrars.
我一直在想多蒂·弗拉尔斯的事
Oh,yes?
噢 是吗?
She must have taken the Veronal on purpose. Remorse.
她肯定是故意服用安♥眠♥药♥的 因为悔恨
Remorse?
悔恨?
You never would listen to me last year when I said she'd poisoned her husband.
我去年说她毒死了自己的丈夫 你总是不信
This proves it.
这就是证明
Oh.
噢
Oh,hello. Please do come in. Thank you.
噢 你好 请进 谢谢
We have a visitor,James.
有客人 詹姆斯
Oh,pardon. You are at your luncheon.
哦 请原谅 我不知道你在吃午餐
No,no. We've just finished.
没关系 我们刚吃完
Hercule's come round with a little job for you.
赫尔克里需要你的帮忙
Oui. Ma pendule de voyage. Pendule?
对 我的摆钟 摆钟?
Ah! A carriage clock.
啊! 旅行钟
How say you,James?
你怎么看 詹姆斯?
Perhaps I have overwound her? No.
我是不是把发条上得太紧了? 不
It looks as if she just needs a good clean.
看样子它需要好好清理一下了
Ah.
啊
I'll do what I can with it.
我会尽力修好它的
It is good,I think,to have the hobby,no?
有个爱好真好 嗯?
You've got your garden,Poirot.
你有你的花♥园♥ 波罗
Yes.
对哦
Good morning. Morning.
早上好 早上好
Just a little more time. You've got to be patient.
再给我一点时间 你必须耐心一点
Oh,for heaven's sake!
哦 老天!
My dear girl,it's quite on the cards
好姑娘 那个老家伙很可能
the old fellow will cut me off with a shilling.
用一点钱把我打发了
Of course he won't!
他肯定不会!
He's pretty fed up with me. A little more would do it.
他已经烦透我了 只要抓到机会他就会那样做
And we need the dibs.
我们需要筹码
I'll be a very rich man when the old fellow pops off.
等那个有钱的老头挂了 我就发财啦
So we don't want him to alter his will.
所以我们不能让他改遗嘱
Then why stay here,not at Fernly Park?
那你还在这干嘛 怎么不去费恩利庄园?
Look,leave this to me.
事情都交给我
Don't worry. Worry! It's all very well for you.
别担心 担心! 你什么都不用担心
You'll feel more comfortable in a day or two. Thank you,Doctor.
一两天就会好的 谢谢你 医生
James,I... Oh.
詹姆斯 我...哦...
Oh,I am sorry.
哦 对不起
Goodbye.
再见
He wasn't on your panel.
他可不在你的病人名单上
No,my dear sister. Cash.
是没有 亲爱的妹妹 但有现金
I saw something quite peculiar just now.
我刚看到一件奇怪的事
Really?
真的吗?
First of all,Ralph Paton is here and staying at the White Hart.
首先 拉尔夫·佩顿在这里 住在怀特哈特店
Staying there?
住在那里?
Staying there. And he was talking to a girl.
住在那里 而且正在和一个女的谈话
I couldn't quite see who she was. Presumably it was Flora.
我看不清她是谁 可能是弗洛拉
But that doesn't make any sense.
不过这说不通啊
Mind you,it makes even less sense if it wasn't.
如果不是弗洛拉就更说不通了
There is evil in this village,Poirot. Downright evil!
这村庄里有恶魔 十足的恶魔!
Well,tell me what has happened,mon ami.
告诉我发生什么事了 朋友
You didn't know Ashley Ferrars,did you?
你不认识阿什利·弗拉尔斯 是吧?
No. I believe that he died before I arrived here.
不认识 我想在我来之前他就死了
Yes,I thought so.
我也这么觉得
After he died,there were all sorts of rumours flying about.
他死后 有一些流言传开了
Well,this sometimes happens in a small town.
这种事在小城镇经常发生
Anyway,the coroner said gastritis exacerbated by acute alcoholism,
不管怎么说 验尸官说是酒精中毒加重了胃炎
then peritonitis,and that was that.
然后就是腹膜炎 就是那样
Until yesterday.
直到昨天
Yesterday I found out he was poisoned.
直到昨天 我才发现他是中毒了
Poisoned?
中毒?
Look,I might as well tell you this,Poirot.
我最好还是告诉你 波罗
I've been...
我曾经...
...well,in love with Dorothy Ferrars for years.
曾经深爱多蒂·弗拉尔斯许多年
She telephoned me yesterday.
她昨天下午打电♥话♥给我
Very upset. Wanted to see me.
非常不安 想见我
She broke down completely.
她彻底崩溃了
She told me everything.
她告诉了我所有事情
Her hatred of that brute of a husband,
她恨她禽兽不如的丈夫
her growing feelings for me...
她对我慢慢产生了感情...
...and the dreadful means she'd taken to...
她做出的可怕选择是
Poison!
下毒!
Murder! Cold-blooded murder!
谋杀! 冷血的谋杀!
I see.
我明白了
The terrible thing is,she must have seen the shock in my face.
糟糕的是 她肯定察觉到了我脸上的震惊
I mean,I couldn't disguise it.
我没法掩饰
I drove her to suicide.
是我逼得她自杀的
But it was reported that her death was accidental.
但报告说她的死亡是意外
You must not blame yourself,mon ami.
你就别责怪自己了 朋友
I know,but she also told me something else.
我知道 但是她还告诉了我一些事
It seemed that there was one person who'd known about the murder all along
好像有个人知道那次谋杀
and was blackmailing her for huge sums.
并且敲诈了她一大笔钱
And do you know who was this person?
你知道这个人是谁吗?
She wouldn't tell me his name.
她不肯说出他的名字
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表