Voila. Observe.
瞧 等着瞧吧
Ah,come in,please. All of you. It is so good of you to come.
请进 你们都能来真是太好了
Please,entrez,entrez. Make yourselves comfortable.
请进 请进 像在自己家一样
Monsieur Raymond,if you please,to remain.
雷蒙德先生 请你也留下
Oh. Me,too? Oui.
噢 我也留下? 是的
What's the great idea? Some scientific machine?
你有什么好主意? 科学机器吗?
Do we have electrodes on our knees
我们的膝盖上是不是有电极
to register guilty knocking?
来测试我们是否说谎?
No,Monsieur Raymond. I am old-fashioned.
不 雷蒙德先生 我是守旧派
I work only with my little grey cells.
用我细小的灰色细胞工作
Please to sit.
请坐
Ah,my dear,good Dr James. Welcome to you. Please,do sit.
啊 亲爱的詹姆斯医生 欢迎 请坐
You know,of course,Chief Inspector Japp. Good evening.
你们都认识的 贾普探长 晚上好
Bon. So...
好的 那么...
now let us begin.
我们现在开始
But first,I have an announcement to make.
首先 我有事情要宣布
This young lady,
这位年轻的女士
Mademoiselle Ursula Bourne,
厄休拉·伯恩小姐
is in reality Madame Ralph Paton.
实际上是拉尔夫·佩顿太太
Oh,yes. She married Ralph Paton last March.
是的 她去年三月就嫁给了拉尔夫·佩顿
Ralph? Married?
拉尔夫? 结婚了?
How could he be? Oh,shut up,Mother!
他怎么可能? 别说了 妈妈!
You and Ralph kept your secret very well.
你和拉尔夫很会保密
I'm very glad for you.
我很为你高兴
Well,that's very kind.
你真的很好
Ralph behaved so badly,especially to you.
拉尔夫的举止很不好 尤其是对你
He was in a corner and took the only way out.
他在困境中 选择了唯一的出路
I'd have probably done the same myself,in his place.
如果我是他 可能也会这么做
Each person here had both the motive and opportunity
在座的每一位都有动机和机会
to kill Monsieur Roger Ackroyd
杀害罗杰·艾克罗伊德先生
and,because he knew too much,Monsieur Parker.
因为帕克先生知道的太多了
Madame Ralph Paton might well have hoped
如果弗洛拉小姐的叔叔没有逼她
to clarify her own situation...
嫁给拉尔夫·佩顿
...if the uncle of Mademoiselle Flora did not exert pressure on her to marry Ralph Paton.
拉尔夫·佩顿女士可能希望澄清她的情况
Monsieur Raymond resented the unwillingness of Monsieur Roger Ackroyd
雷蒙德先生厌恶罗杰·艾克罗伊德先生不同意
to grant him more authority in the factory.
让他在工厂得到更多权力
And,of course,Madame Ackroyd and Mademoiselle Flora
当然 艾克罗伊德女士和弗洛拉小姐
both hoped to profit from the will of Monsieur Ackroyd.
都希望在艾克罗伊德的遗嘱中获益
I don't like this.
我不喜欢这样
I'd much prefer to go home.
我想回家论文
You cannot,madame,until you have heard what Poirot has to say.
你不能 女士 直到你听完波罗说什么
Please to sit.
请坐
Merci,madame.
谢谢 女士
The problem has always been one of time.
问题就是死亡的时间
We know that Monsieur Roger Ackroyd was alive
我们知道罗杰·艾克罗伊德先生
at half past nine,
在九点半时还活着
because that was when Monsieur Raymond overheard him talking.
因为那时雷蒙德先生在外面听到了他说话
But with whom was he talking?
但他在和谁说话呢?
Certainly,it was not Monsieur Ralph Paton,
当然不是拉尔夫·佩顿先生
whom we know was at the time in the summer house with his wife.
我们知道他当时和妻子在别♥墅♥
So,with whom?
那么 是和谁说话呢?
From the very beginning of this case,I have been troubled by one thing...
从案件一开始 我就被一件事困惑
the nature of those words spoken by Monsieur Roger Ackroyd,
那些罗杰·艾克罗伊德先生说的话
overheard by Monsieur Raymond.
正巧被雷蒙德先生听到
"The calls on my purse have been so frequent of late...
"你要钱的次数实在太频繁了
...that it is impossible for me to accede to your request. "
我不能满足你的需求"
Eh bien. Does nothing odd strike you about that?
是的 但是你们发现了什么奇怪之处吗?
It sounds more as if he's dictating a letter.
听起来更像是他在念一封信
Exactement.
正是
A Dictaphone. Is that what you think?
录音电♥话♥机 你是这么想的吗?
But it doesn't change anything.
但是这个什么也改变不了
Mr Ackroyd was alive at 9.30,
艾克罗伊德在九点半的时候还活着
since he was speaking into his Dictaphone.
那时他正在录音
But always we come back to Monsieur Ralph Paton.
让我们还是回到拉尔夫.帕顿先生身上
As I have said,
就像我刚才所说的
we know that he was in the summer house with Madame Paton.
我们已经知道了那个时候他和帕顿夫人在别♥墅♥
But then suddenly,pouf! He disappears.
但是突然 噗! 他就不见了
Where? He has fled the country,perhaps?
他去了哪? 或许已经逃到了别国?
Or perhaps he has become the third victim of our murderer.
或是他已经成为了这个案件的第三个受害者
No!
不会的!
Or perhaps someone is helping him to conceal himself from the police.
也可能是有人在帮助他摆脱警方的追缉
But who and where?
那个人是谁 又在哪里呢?
A hotel? Non.
在一间酒店里? 不是的
Far too public.
那里人多口杂
A boarding house? No,no. The same.
一个旅馆? 不 不 原因是一样的
I have it.
只有一种可能
The private nursing home.
私人疗养院
Chief Inspector Japp made enquiries
贾普探长循着这条线索去打听
and discovered that there were in the area two nursing homes.
发现这个地区有两间私人疗养院
And at one of them,
其中的一间
there had been admitted early on Saturday morning a certain...
他们承认星期天早上确定有...
...Mr Smith.
...一位史密斯先生入住
But Ralph would never run away!
拉尔夫不可能无故逃跑的!
We can ask Mr Smith himself.
我们可以问问史密斯先生他本人
Oh,Ralph!
噢 拉尔夫!
But I ask myself,
但是我问我自己
I wonder who it is who gave authority to the nursing home
我想知道是谁给了拉尔夫.帕顿先生
for the admission of Monsieur Ralph Paton?
这个躲进疗养院的机会?
All right,Poirot.
行了 波罗
Mea culpa.
这是我的错
As soon as I heard that Ralph was back in Kings Abbott,
自打我听说拉尔夫已经回到了金斯艾博特村
and staying at the White Hart,I knew something must be wrong.
并住在怀特哈特店 我就知道有事情发生
I went to see him that afternoon.
我那天下午去见了他
Eventually,he told me about his marriage and the hole he was in.
他告诉了我 他的婚事和他所陷入的困境
There didn't seem to be anything I could do to help at the time,
那时我还帮不了他什么忙
...but that night,when the murder was discovered,
...但是发现凶杀案的那个晚上
I knew that suspicion would fall on him.
我就知道人们会怀疑他
Or,if not on him,on the girl he loved.
就算不怀疑他 也会怀疑他所爱的姑娘
And the thought of his possibly having to give evidence that might incriminate his wife...
而且想到他可能会牵连他的妻子
My dear James,have I not told to you 36 times,
我亲爱的詹姆斯 我是不是已经多次告诉你
it is impossible to conceal anything from Hercule Poirot?
没有任何东西能瞒过我赫尔克里.波罗吗?
I know precisely who murdered
我清楚地知道是谁谋杀了
Monsieur Roger Ackroyd and Monsieur Parker
罗杰.艾克罗伊德先生和帕克先生
and how it was done.
也知道他是如何做到的
And this...
而这个...
...tells to me all.
...让一切都明了了
What is it?
那是什么?
It is a wireless message from a steamer
是一封无线电报
on her way to the United States.
从一艘前往美国的汽船传来的
And tomorrow,the good Chief Inspector Japp...
明天 我们敬爱的贾普探长...
...will make his arrest.
...将要逮捕那个真凶
What a ridiculous exercise!
这真是太荒唐了!
I have never seen anything more pointless in my entire life!
我一辈子也没见过这么无厘头的事!
That wretched little man! Really!
那个讨人厌的矮冬瓜!
Now,look here,Poirot.
听我说 波罗
If you really know who committed this murder...
如果你真的知道谁是谋杀案的真凶...
Both of the murders,Chief Inspector.
是两宗谋杀案 探长
Yes,I do.
是的 我确实知道
Well,who is it? Can you tell us?
他是谁? 你能告诉我们吗?
Poirot shall not make things easy for you.
我不会这么简单就说出来
You,Chief Inspector,with your career of detection both long and distinguished,
探长 你有许多年优异的刑侦经验
you have your theories,I know.
我知道你肯定有自己的观点
And you,my dear James,
还有你 我亲爱的詹姆斯
you have been involved in the case from the beginning,n'est-ce pas?
你从一开始就被卷入其中 不是吗?
You know intimately all of the people involved,
像任何好心的乡村医生那样
as only the good country doctor can.
你清楚知道所有牵涉其中的人
But,before I reveal my secret,
但是 在我揭晓谜底之前
you must both expound your theories to me.
你们都该给我说说你们的观点
And let us commence with you,James.
就从你开始吧 詹姆斯
Me? Oh,no.
我? 噢 不是吧
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表