I didn't love my father.
我不喜欢我爸爸
I suppose I could lie to you,but why should I?
我本可以对你们撒谎 但是我为什么要撒谎?
I hated him.
我讨厌他
And if someone's gone and killed him,I'm glad.
如果有人杀了他 我会很高兴的
There you are.
就是这样
I wonder if you could tell us your movements last night,Miss Marsh?
能否请您告诉我您昨晚的行踪 马什小姐?
If you insist.
如果你们一定要知道的话
I went to the opera. Don Giovanni at Covent Garden.
昨晚我去了剧院 在科芬园观看唐乔凡尼
I left at around seven and I wasn't back until well after midnight.
大概七点左右离开了那里 直到午夜才回来
When I got home,I went straight to bed.
我一回家就直接睡觉了
Satisfied?
满意了?
Did you enter the study of your father? No.
你进过你父亲的书房♥吗? 没有
There was a light on under the door,but I didn't want to see him.
门缝里有光 但是我不想见他
I never wanted to see him.
我从来都不想见他
I don't suppose there's anyone who can corroborate your story?
你有人证吗?
You could talk to my cousin,if you like.
你可以去问我堂兄
Ronald Marsh. He was at the opera.
罗纳德·马什 他那时也在剧院
In fact,we had a drink together in the interval.
事实上 我们在中场休息时还一起喝了一杯
But why are you wasting your time interrogating me?
为什么你们要浪费时间来质问我?
Why aren't you talking to Jane?
你们干嘛不去问简?
Lady Edgware?
埃奇威尔夫人?
Well,she was here,wasn't she?
她当时在这里 不是吗?
Miss Carroll saw her,and Alton.
卡罗尔小姐和奥尔顿都看见她了
It seems to me you've got an open-and-shut case.
在我看来 这是个再简单不过的案子
Murdered?
谋杀?
Oui,madame.
是的 夫人
Well...
恩...
I suppose...
我想...
..I can't say I'm surprised.
对此我并不感到惊讶
He wasn't a kind man.
他并不是个善良的人
Or a good one.
甚至算不上好人
But it's still horrible.
但是谋杀还是太可怕了
Nobody deserves to die like that.
没人应该像那样死去
But why are you here?
但你们为什么来这里?
Mr Poirot,you can't think...
波罗先生 你不是以为...
Can you tell us your movements last night,Lady Edgware?
你能告诉我你昨晚去哪了吗 埃奇威尔夫人?
I told you,I changed my mind.
我说过 我改变了主意
I was going to stay in,
我本来是打算呆在家里的
but in the end I went to that dinner in Holborn.
但是最后我改变主意去参加了霍尔本的晚餐
To the house of Sir Montagu Corner?
是去蒙塔古·柯勒先生家?
Yes. There were at least a dozen people there.
是的 至少有十几个人在那
You can ask him.
你可以去问他
And there was a young writer,Donald Ross.
还有个年轻的作家 叫唐纳德·罗斯
He's writing a play about Troy.
他正在写一部关于特洛伊的剧本
He was sitting opposite me.
他就坐在我对面
If you please,madame,
好的 夫人 如果可以
could you relate to the Chief Inspector your movements for the evening in its entirety?
能完整的将你昨晚的行踪告诉探长吗?
Certainly.
当然可以
I left here at about seven.
我七点离开这里
And I went first to the Piccadilly Palace Hotel.
先去了皮卡迪利皇宫酒店
Oh,that's where I'm staying.
哦 我现在就住在那里
Sorry.
抱歉
I had a meeting with an American lady.
我和一个美国女士在那有个约会
A Mrs Van Dusen.
凡·杜森太太
She's written a play. Not a very good one.
她正在写一个剧本 写得不是很好
And we talked about it for about 20 minutes.
然后我们谈了大约二十分钟
At 7:30,I left
在七点半的时候 我离开了
and took a cab to Holborn.
搭出租车去了霍尔本
I was at dinner with the Corners until after midnight,
直到午夜我都一直跟柯勒一家人一起用餐
and then I came straight home.
之后我就直接回家了
Did you leave the table at any time?
你有离开过餐桌吗?
Yes.
有的
Once.
离开过一次
I received a telephone call at about half past nine.
大概在九点半的时候我接到了一个电♥话♥
Who was that from?
谁打来的?
That was the funny thing.
这事说来还真有趣
A voice said,"Is that Lady Edgware?"
电♥话♥里一个声音说“是埃奇威尔女士吗?”
And when I said it was,they laughed and rang off.
当我说是的时候 他笑了然后就挂电♥话♥了
I thought it must be some sort of a hoax.
我以为那是什么人玩的无聊把戏
This voice,madame,
夫人 那个声音
it was of a man or a woman?
是男人还是女人的?
A woman,I think.
我想应该是女人的
So you're telling me that apart from that one time,
你是说除了那一次
you never left the room?
你就没有再离开过房♥间了?
That's right.
是的
Chief Inspector,I was the last person to want my husband dead.
探长 我是最不希望我丈夫死的那个人
Not after what Mr Poirot had told me.
特别是波罗先生告诉我那个好消息以后
He was nothing to me any more.
他对我来说就什么都不是了
Nothing.
什么都不是
So,Chief Inspector,
所以 探长
now it all begins to make sense.
现在一切都说得通了
Not to me,it doesn't.
对我来说 还是说不通
Oh,yes.
哦 说得通的
Yesterday evening,Lady Edgware had intended to remain on her own in her flat.
昨天晚上 埃奇威尔夫人本来打算呆在家里
She had already announced she would not be attending the dinner at Holborn.
她已经说了她不会出席霍尔本的晚宴
So,in other words,everyone knew she had no alibi.
换言之 所有人都知道她没有不在场证明
Oui. C'est .
没错
But it was only at the last minute that she changed her mind
但是在最后一刻她改变了主意
and so disrupted the plans of the true killer.
所以就打乱了真凶的计划
Are you suggesting that someone went round
你是说有人
to Regent Gate pretending to be Lady Edgware?
假装成埃奇威尔夫人去了瑞金特门?
It was an attempt most deliberate to incriminate her,yes.
是的 有人蓄意想栽赃陷害她
So it's lucky she went to that dinner after all.
她很幸运最终去了晚宴
Well,let's just be sure she did first.
让我们先确认她确实去了晚宴
Oh,yes. She was certainly at our little dinner party.
哦 是的 她当然参加了我们的晚宴
She was quite the life and soul of the evening,Monsieur Poirot.
当晚她相当活跃 波罗先生
She'd had some good news.
她好像是有什么好消息
Something to do with her divorce.
关于离婚的
I think it was the fact that her husband had agreed to one.
我想是她的丈夫最终同意离婚了
You were present also,Monsieur Ross?
你当时也在吗 罗斯先生?
I was sitting opposite her.
我正好坐在她对面
Did she talk much about herself,Mr Ross?
她讲了很多关于自己的事吗 罗斯先生?
To be honest,I was the one who did most of the talking.
老实说 我才是话说得最多的人
Yes,but she was very cheerful.
是的 她当时很高兴
And with good reason. With the divorce agreed,
她可以离婚了 当然有理由高兴
I imagine she was looking forward to stepping out with...
我想她很期待跟..
I think you know who.
我想你应该知道是谁吧
I do not know who.
不 先生 我不知道是谁
The Duke of Merton.
是莫顿公爵
He's one of the richest men in England.
他是英格兰最富有的人之一
He has properties all over London.
他在整个伦敦都拥有产业
My wife would dearly love to have him to dinner.
我妻子很乐意邀请他来进餐
And they have known each other for some time,Lady Edgware and the Duke?
埃奇威尔夫人和公爵彼此相识很久了吗?
No,I believe they met only recently.
不 他们是最近才认识的
Must have been love at first sight.
肯定是一见钟情
Is it true that Lady Edgware took a telephone call while she was here?
埃奇威尔夫人在这里的时候接了个电♥话♥吗?
Yes. Now,when was it?
是的 是什么时候来着?
About half past nine.
好像是九点半左右
But she was only out of the room for a couple of minutes,no longer than that.
但是她就出去了几分钟 根本不够时间杀人
She was the first to leave the table.
她是第一个离开餐桌的
I'm sorry,Lady Corner?
你说什么 柯勒夫人?
I mentioned it to my husband,just before the guests arrived.
在客人到来之前 我跟我丈夫提过
There were 13 of us to dinner.
有十三个人进餐
And you know the old superstition.
你知道在迷信里这是什么意思
Yes,the first person to leave the table...
第一个离开餐桌的人...
Nobody believes that.
没人会相信那些迷信
We had 13 to dinner,and she was the first to get up.
我们有十三个人进餐 而她是第一个站起来的
It means she's going to die.
那意味着她就要死了
I've got the money. 400.
我有钱了 四百英镑
It's all here,walting for you.
全在这 就等你了
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表