剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表
不光彩的法官 家里人都死光了
Disgraced judge with a dead family...
他坐牢的时候就试过自杀了
He already tried to off himself when he was in prison.
我觉很不幸的是
No, I think that your suicide
说你自杀 应该也会有很多人信
is going to feel tragically believable.
来
Here. -
把你指纹弄上去
Let's just get your prints on here.
那件事只牵扯到两个人
There were only two of us involved,
但我还是告诉你一声
but just so you know...
是我杀了她
...I was the one that got her.
因为我无法停下面对死亡
"Because I could not stop for death,
所以死亡很好心地停下来等我了
he kindly stopped for me."
恐怕是的
Afraid so.
天 我的天
Oh, God. Oh, my God.
天 你怎么知道我在这儿的
God, how did you even know where to find me?
那部手♥机♥ 奥利维亚给你的
The phone, Olivia gave you.
自从你今早离开警局 我就一直在跟踪你
I've been tracking you since you left the station this morning.
-过来 -谢谢你
Come on. - Thank you.
是他杀了她
He killed her.
请节哀
I'm sorry.
对 我是科斯特洛
Yeah. Costello.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
他说还有一个警♥察♥也与此有关
He said there was another cop involved.
让我看看
Let me see that.
肯定很痛吧
That looks pretty nasty.
要我叫救护车吗
You want me to call an ambulance?
是吧
Yeah?
你准备告诉我另—个人是谁吗
You got a name for me?
跟你一起的是谁
Who you working with?
我觉得我等得起 你等不起
You know, I think I got more time here than you do.
老天
Christ.
我是科斯特洛警探 呼号♥4141 请派救护车
Detective Costello, 41-41. Requesting EMS.
到我目前所在地 接收枪伤伤者
My location for a code three for a gunshot victim.
这疼吗
Does that hurt?
看上去确实挺疼的
Really looks like it hurts.
是谁
Who is it?!
操♥你♥妈♥ 操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you. Fuck you.
去你的吧
Yeah, fuck you, too.
哪个是你的
Which one's yours?
那个
Uh, that one.
密♥码♥
Passcode?
好极了 谢谢你的合作
Great, thanks for your cooperation.
怎么了
What is it?
看来这蠢货一惹上麻烦
Looks like when this asshole's in trouble,
就会给一个人打电♥话♥ 通宵打
he calls one guy, all night long.
喂 还是我 科斯特洛
Hey, it's Costello again.
枪伤伤者就在
You'll find the gunshot victim
他车辆的东北侧
just northeast of his car.
被铐在栅栏上
He's the one who's hugging a fence.
somber music
好
Okay.
早知如此 我就应该之前
I should have fought harder to flush that poison
把那毒药冲走
when I had the chance.
我也是 -不
Me, too. - No.
这不怪你
It's not on you.
不 这都怪老莫
Nah. It's on Big Mo.
比起她自己的同胞
She care more about that fucking club
她更在乎那家该死的俱乐部
than her own people.
陪陪你的家人吧
Just be with your family.
我会替你和你家人祈祷的
I'll keep you and yours in my prayers.
好
All right?
嗨
Hey.
她不可能永远逃避下去的
She can't get away with this shit forever.
Mmm, mmm. Mmm. Mmm.
好吃
Good.
Mmm.
你们得尝尝这个
You got to try this.
你今晚是怎么了
What's with you tonight?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只是
I just, uh...
感觉很自♥由♥
feel free. - Oh.
所以你才放弗兰基走吗
Is that why you let Frankie go?
卡洛 菲利普·卡拉布里还在酒店吗
Carlo, is Phillip Calabri still in the hotel?
应该还在
He should be.
能帮我给他打个电♥话♥吗
Can you get him on the phone, please?
弗兰基之前是这个家的安全主管
Frankie was head of this family's security
可我不觉得我们很安全
and I don't think we've been particularly secure.
你不觉得要征求一下我意见吗
And you didn't feel the need to consult me?
我很清楚你对弗兰基的感觉
I have a pretty good idea how you feel about Frankie.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
还有菲娅
And Fia?
她要走你也不管吗
You're just gonna let her go as well?
通了
He's on.
吉米
Jimmy?
卡拉布里先生
Mr. Calabri.
我考虑了贵家族的提议
Well, I've considered your family's proposal.
以下是我的回应
Here's my counteroffer.
在你们投资入账后
Our docks can be made available to you
我们的码头可以给你使用
the day your investment is made,
但一旦巴克斯特区完工
but once the Baxter District is complete,
我们的协议就结束
so too then is our arrangement.
这是我的最大让步 也是最后的提议
That is my best, and final.
我现在就要你回答
And I'd like your answer now.
很好
Good.
我们成交了
We have a deal.
菲娅会回来的
Fia will come back.
因为她无处可去
She has nowhere else to go.
菲娅
Fia?
嗨
Hi.
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
我只要一停
Um, motion is the only thing that might
小家伙就开始哭闹 所以我只好
put him to sleep right now, so I'm just, um...
好的 那你边走边说
Okay, don't let me get in your way.
我想取消洗礼
I'm cancelling the baptism.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你专程过来告诉我
Thank you for coming down here to relay that information.
我能分享一个我的发现吗
Can I make an observation?
你说
Yeah.
大多数人
Most people...
不会大半夜跑到教堂
don't come to church in the middle of the night
说一些可以在电♥话♥里解决的事
to talk about something that could be handled over the phone.
今晚我带他坐上车时 心想
When we got in the car tonight, I thought,
我要离这里远远的 永远不会来
"I'm getting the hell out of here and I'm never coming back."
后来我突然明白
And then it dawned on me:
一个17岁的单身妈妈
A 17-year-old single mom.
甚至没读完高中
I haven't finished high school.
我能去哪儿呢
Where am I gonna go?
所以你来到了这里
Well, you found your way here.
是 我得离我家人远一点
Yeah, I have to escape my family.
只有这里他们不会找来
This is the one place they wouldn't look.
对异教♥徒♥来说 还真是完美的藏身之地
The perfect hiding place for a heathen.
出什么事了
What happened?
悲剧总是周而复始
Same thing that always happens.
你知道我家人
You know my family.
我应该都认识
I think I met all of them, yeah.
不 我是说
No, I mean...
你知道他们是什么人
you know who they are.
是啊
Yeah.
他们永远不会放我走
They would never let me leave.
尤其是现在
Especially now.
我看看
Let's see.
感谢上帝 抱歉
Thank God. Sorry.
不会
剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表