剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表
Don't you talk to my father that way.
我也可以让你永远闭嘴
I can make sure you never talk again, too.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
既然大家都在 我说几件事吧
A couple of things, since we're all here.
算是几个提醒
A couple of reminders.
一 律师当事人特权
One, attorney-client privilege
不适用于未来的犯罪行为
does not extend to future crimes.
二 也肯定不适用于
Two, it certainly doesn't extend to crimes
你们当我的面计划的犯罪
that you planned in my presence.
他只是在发泄不满而已
He was just blowing off a little steam.
是 但他说的也有道理啊
Yeah, but he's got a point though.
如果我们能除掉迈克尔
If we could get rid of Michael--
行吧 我还是在酒店外面散个步先
Okay, I'm going to take a walk around the hotel.
我不在时你们自己谈吧
Talk amongst yourselves while I'm gone.
等等 等等
Wait, wait. Wait.
你现在建议我们怎么做呢 就目前的情况来看
What do you recommend we do right now, this very minute?
什么都不做 什么都不用做
Nothing. Nothing.
迈克尔今天说的只牵涉到自己
All Michael did today was implicate himself.
所以明天我们都要回到庭上
So then we return to court tomorrow, as a family...
让大家看看我们没什么好隐瞒的
...and show we have nothing to hide.
菲娅
Fia...?
天
Oh, God.
没事 没事
It's all right, it's all right.
没事了
It's all right.
没事了
It's all right.
你今天干的很不错啊
You did a good job today.
过失杀人 减去已服刑期
Negligent homicide, time served.
虽然不错但也没好到那个程度
You didn't do that good of a job.
你的顶头上司面临着要重审德西亚托庭上
Your boss is in real danger of having to retry every conviction
判决的每一个案子
from Desiato's courtroom.
每个辩护律师都会上诉要求重审
Every defense lawyer will file an appeal for retrial,
每个检察官都面临着重复工作
every prosecutor will be forced to double their workload.
地方检察官连任的希望破灭了
The district attorney's reelection hopes, dashed.
我已经让迈克尔开囗了
I've already got Michael talking.
谁知道他还会说什么
Who knows what else he's willing to say?
其中他会说的一件事就是 尤金·琼斯杀了他儿子
One thing he will say is that Eugene Jones killed his son.
你不是觉得这个罪名也能打脱吧 李
You really think you can plead this down, Lee?
你在庭上的主张已经站不住脚了
Your narrative is crumbling.
尤金虽然是罪犯但他也是受害人
Eugene is as much a victim as he is a culprit.
你需要劝服12个人
You need to convince 12 people
让他们觉得这孩子受的惩罚还不够
that this kid hasn't already suffered enough.
太迟了 李
It's too late now, Lee.
我会等到法庭最后的裁决
I'll take my chances with the verdict.
检察官怎么说的
Hey.
What'd the prosecutor say?
别管他了
Don't worry about him.
陪审团听到了事情的经过
The jury heard what happened.
他们听到了迈克尔的说辞
They heard Michael's story.
如果他们听到我的会不会有帮助呢
Well, would it help if they hear mine?
我不知道
I don't know.
大家都只是希望我能消失
Everybody's just always trying to make me disappear.
而我也厌倦了躲藏
And I'm tired of hiding.
你不需要出庭作证
You don't have to testify.
我想出庭
Yeah. I do.
contemplative music
我都不知道要从哪开始
I don't even know where to begin.
我掩盖了一起犯罪
I covered up a crime.
毁灭了证据
I destroyed evidence.
骗了警♥察♥
I lied to the police.
教亚当撒谎
I told Adam to lie.
你这么做都是为了保护亚当
You did it all to protect Adam?
是啊
Yeah.
那你只要跟我这么说就行了
Then that's all you got to say to me.
你是来逮捕我的吗
Have you come to arrest me?
在你今天出庭作证之后
After your testimony today...
我是来保护你的
I'm here to protect you.
atmospheric music
请向法庭说出你的名字
Please tell the court your name.
尤金·琼斯
Eugene Jones.
你多大了 尤金
How old are you, Eugene?
16了
I'm 16.
你是哪里人
And where are you from?
新奥尔良
Uh, New Orleans.
在下九区出生和长大
The Lower Ninth. Born and raised.
9月10日上午你在哪
Where were you on the morning of October ninth?
我在德西亚托法官的法庭
Uh, I was in Judge Desiato's courtroom.
为什么
Why?
我妈因为私藏♥毒♥品被抓了
My mom had been busted for possession.
那天在法庭发生了什么
What happened that day in court?
德西亚托法官放她走了
Judge Desiato had let her go.
为什么
Why?
因为逮捕我妈的警♥察♥撒谎
Uh, because the cop that arrested her
说看见她藏♥毒♥了
had lied about seeing her hide drugs.
你是自己在法庭吗
And were you in court alone?
不是
No.
你的三个弟妹跟你一起是吗
Your three youngest siblings were with you?
是的 我要照顾他们
Yeah. I was taking care of them.
所以你和家人一起回了家
So you and your family went home.
第二天发生了什么
What happened the next day?
警♥察♥又抓了我大哥科菲
Cops arrested my older brother Kofi
说他偷了德西亚托法官的车
for stealing Judge Desiato's car.
就是那次他被判
And that's how he came to be charged
肇事逃逸撞死了罗科·巴克斯特吗
with the hit-and-run that killed Rocco Baxter?
是
Yeah.
你跟警♥察♥还有过其它接触吗
Did you have any more run-ins with the police?
他们搜查过我的家
They had raided our house,
说要找一部手♥机♥
and they were looking for a phone.
我猜是罗科的手♥机♥吧
Rocco's phone, I guess.
但他们没找到
But they didn't find it?
没有
No.
因为罗科不是我哥撞死的
Because my brother didn't kill Rocco.
我们已经得知
And, as we've already heard,
虽然你哥没有害死罗科·巴克斯特
even though your brother didn't kill Rocco Baxter,
但罗科的哥哥还是在狱里杀了科菲
Rocco's brother killed Kofi in jail.
你是怎么得知这件事的
How did you learn about that?
我
I, um...
我听见我妈在另一个房♥间里哭
I heard my mom crying in the other room.
她边哭边喊他的名字
She kept calling his name.
第二天发生了什么
What happened the following day?
Um...
第二天
The next day...
我出去买♥♥吃的
I went to go get us some food.
因为
Because...
因为我们一整天都没吃过东西
we hadn't eaten all day.
我回家的路上
And I was walking back to the house...
看到房♥子爆♥炸♥了
...and it exploded.
你母亲和你弟妹都在里面是吗
With your mother and your siblings inside?
是的女士
Yes, ma'am.
你觉得发生了什么
What did you think had happened?
反对 这是推断
Objection. Calls for speculation.
反对有效
Sustained.
你看到自己的家被火海吞没时
What was going through your head
是怎么想的
when you saw that your house was engulfed in flames?
我认为是巴克斯特家入干的
That the Baxters did this.
反对
Objection.
法官大人 根据推断
Your Honor, to call that speculation
无法做出该结论
is an understatement.
已经对起火的房♥屋进行调查
There was an investigation
警方报告结论为
and a police report that concluded
琼斯家的爆♥炸♥只是一场意外事故
that the explosion of the Jones home was an accident.
原因是煤气泄漏
The result of a gas leak.
反对有效
Sustained.
在记录中删除证人的最后作答
剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表