剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表
Are you responsible for the death of the Jones family?
听我说
Look...
科菲·琼斯杀了罗科 还要杀卡洛
...with Kofi Jones killing Rocco and trying to kill Carlo,
所以我理解 有人会猜测
I understand the speculation that our
那场爆♥炸♥跟我们家有关
family may have had something to do with that explosion,
有时候
and, sometimes,
我的手下会自作主张
our people act on their own.
所以我调查了一下
So, I looked into it.
因为 我们组织做的事
Because, ultimately, I am responsible
最终都要由我来负责
for the things our organization does.
爸
Dad.
那只是一次煤气泄漏
It was a gas leak.
好的
Okay.
我应该告诉你的
I should tell you...
一位助理检察官找过我
I spoke with an assistant U.S. attorney.
我拒绝合作
I refused to cooperate,
但他们在调查你
but they are investigating you.
所以 不管你在跟卡拉布里家族
So, whatever it is you are doing
做什么 你都要停手
with the Calabri family, you need to stop.
他们在监视你的一举一动
They're watching everything you do.
好 你确定没别的事了吗
All right, so are you sure there's nothing else?
确定
I'm sure.
盯好卡洛就行 他要是有打算 很快就会动手
Just follow Carlo. Whatever he's gonna do, he's gonna do it soon.
嗨 迈克尔
Hey, Michael.
你很享受这一切 对不对
You enjoyed this, didn't you?
就一点点
Just a little bit, hmm?
一丝丝
Teeny bit.
嘿
Oh, hey.
是你兄弟打来的
It's your buddy.
你好啊 市长先生
Hello, Mr. Mayor.
我们有麻烦了
We've got a problem.
吉米·巴克斯特刚刚取消了交易
Jimmy Baxter just called off the deal.
什么
What?
整个开♥发♥项目都取消了
The entire development is being scrapped.
他说他拿不出钱
He said he couldn't come up with the money.
等等
Wait.
你给他宽限时间了吗
Well, did you offer him more time?
他不需要时间
He didn't want it.
都结束了
It's over.
suspenseful music
吉米刚刚放弃了巴克斯特区
Jimmy just abandoned the Baxter District.
现在
Now
你说你很孤独
You say you're lonely
你哭了
You cry
整整一夜
The whole night through
你可以泪流成河
Well, you can cry me a river
泪流成河
Cry me a river
我为你
I cried
哭出了一整条河
A river over you
你把我 差点把我
You drove me, nearly drove me
逼到疯狂
Out of my head
可你却一滴眼泪没有掉
While you never shed a tear
Mm
记住
Remember
我记得所有
I remember all
你说过的话
That you said
你说爱情太平庸
Told me love was too plebeian
你说你我之间已结束
Told me you were through with me
现在
And now
你又说
You say
你爱我
You love me
为了证明
Well, just to prove
你真的爱我
That you do
那么你就
Come on
泪流成河
And cry me a river
为我哭出一条河
Cry me a river
我曾为你
I cried a river
泪流成河
Over you
让我们单独待一会儿
Yo, give us the room.
我爱你 J
I love you, J.
无论如何都爱
For better or worse.
我爱你
I love you.
无论如何都爱你
For better or worse.
Mm-mm.
但你也得爱我的整个人
But I need you to love all of me, too.
我拥有的一切都是奋斗来的
Everything I got, I fought for.
都是鲜血换来的
I bled for.
这家俱乐部
This club,
是我买♥♥给自己的
I bought for me,
是我买♥♥给我父亲
I bought it for my papa,
买♥♥给我爸的
bought it for my daddy.
但那个舞台
But that stage right there,
是我买♥♥给你的
I bought that shit for you.
没有了舞台 还算什么俱乐部
What good is this club without the stage?
跟你在一起 我才是最好的自己
I am the best version of myself when I'm with you.
我很伤心
And it kills me...
心如刀割
it kills me
因为你没意识到 你也一样
that you don't realize the same is true for you.
嘿
Hey.
今天很累吧
Long day?
是啊
Yeah.
你呢
You?
我也是
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
菲娅呢
Where's Fia?
她睡着了
She's asleep.
带孩子真的特别累
With the baby. Tired, really tired.
迈克尔
Michael.
李
Lee.
控方希望你出庭作证
The prosecution wants you to testify.
不行 我已经拒绝了
No. I-I-I already told them no.
你可能会被传唤 但你可以拒绝
You might be subpoenaed, but you can refuse.
我不想掺和这些事
I don't want any part of this.
现在这么说有点晚了
It's a little late for that.
你不来 尤金就会坐一辈子的监狱
Don't be the one to send Eugene away for life.
真无礼
Excuse me?
斗胆走进我家让他帮那个
You're in my house asking him to help the boy
-杀害我孙子的人说话 -我是告诉迈克尔
that killed my grandson? - I'm asking Michael
解铃还须系铃人
to fix just one thing that he broke.
她在说什么
What is she talking about?
你不能让我出庭作证
You can't put me on the stand.
我说了不算
It's not my call.
What would you have me do?
你想让我怎么做
Lie.
撒谎
我不能撒谎
I can't do that.
多新鲜啊
Well, that's just perfect.
你做了那么多龌龊事
After everything you've done,
使出那么多操纵人的伎俩
every manipulative move
说过上千遍谎言之后 现在突然想做个诚实人了
and dishonest statement, now you can't help but tell the truth?
这么做何曾带给过我们好处
What has the alternative ever gotten us?
从我家滚出去
Get out of my house.
李 我不想再撒谎了
Lee, I'm done lying.
别让我出庭作证
Just keep me out of that courtroom.
剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表