剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表
《法官大人》前情提要
Previously on Your Honor...
吉米·巴克斯特 他外孙
Jimmy Baxter. He and I
是我孙子
have a grandchild.
冼礼的事
Have you given any more thought to
你又考虑过吗
the baptism?
上帝还是死了 所以
Well, God is still dead, so...
小矮子逃走了
Little Man got away.
你♥他♥妈♥
You got to be
逗我呢吧
fucking shitting me.
等你的守护天使消失
When your guardian angel vanishes,
你下一个见到人就是我
I'm gonna be the next thing you see.
他们在货里掺了芬太尼
They cut it with fentanyl.
我沒货周转了
I ain't got shit to move.
让我打几个电♥话♥
Let me make some calls.
双份浓缩拿铁
Double latte
-莫里斯的 -好久不见啊
for Maurice. - It's been a minute.
我表亲想在后备箱里转移点货物
My cousin looking to move some product in the Boot.
一流的质量 当然得付一流的价格
Top-tier quality come top-tier price.
別动 小矮子
Yo, stay put, Little Man.
看看
Watch that.
计划有变
Change of plans.
我现在就要钱
I need the cash back now.
你不明白如果我们惹怒了他
Don't you understand what happens
会发生什么吗
if we piss this guy off?
总之赶紧上路
Just get your ass on the road
把我的钱带回来给我
and bring me my fucking money.
intense music
我需要你帮我看好这些东西
I'm gonna need you to guard that shit.
里面是我的命 小个子
It's my life in there, Little Man.
钱已经没了
Money's gone.
把他带回新奥尔良
Bring his ass back to New Orleans.
我应该知道它在哪里
Got a pretty good idea where it's at.
我是获得了河对岸
I represent a group of investors
12英亩土地租赁权的
who were awarded the lease
投资者代表
to the 12 acres across the river.
那份租约还需要市政♥府♥批准
And that lease still needs city approval.
我需要你和我一起参加一个生日派对
I need you to come to a birthday party with me.
吉米·巴克斯特的
It's for Jimmy Baxter.
他想通过你接近我
He's trying to get to me through you
-你都不阻止他 -费加罗市长
and you're letting him? - Mayor Figaro,
你可能是小罗科教父的
you might be the perfect candidate
最佳人选
to be baby Rocco's godfather.
我需要你在派对上当我的眼睛
I need you to be my eyes at the party.
你想看什么
What is it you want to see?
这是我的岳父卡迈·康蒂
Meet Carmine Conti, my father-in-law.
他一直住在意大利海岸的
He's been living on some island
某个岛上
off the coast of Italy.
他怎么又回来了
Why's he back here now?
你是我的家人
You are family.
为什么我总是看到你围在我孩子身边
Why do I keep seeing you around my children?
动手吧
Do it.
拜托了
Please.
ominous music
没想到还能再见到你
Never thought I'd see you again.
特別没想到你带着满满一袋我的钱
Certainly not in New Orleans
来了新奥尔良
with a bag full of my money.
小莫说你需要 所以
Little Mo said you needed it, so...
现在给你了
now you got it.
嗯 但你是从哪儿搞来的
Yeah, but how'd you get it?
別不说话嘛
Oh, don't get quiet now.
所以 你奇迹般的逃脱
So, your miraculous escape
其实没那么神奇
not so miraculous after all.
然后小莫把你藏在休斯顿
And then Little Mo hides you out in Houston
非得藏在我姐姐那里
with my sister, of all people.
用你的智慧打败了
Take brains to outsmart damn near a whole city
寻找你的整个城市
looking for you.
但是你现在回来了
But you coming back now--
这才是需要胆量的事
now, that take balls.
我希望你不要用脑子换胆子
I hope you ain't trade one for the other.
intense, dramatic music
我们马上就要走了
We're about ready to leave.
半小时后上甜点
Dessert in half an hour.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
吃吧
Eat.
我今晚吃太多蛋糕了
I had too much, uh, cake tonight.
这是传统
This is tradition.
爸
Papa.
Carlo.
菲娅人呢
Where's Fia?
她走了
She left.
呵 当然
Oh. Of course she did.
看了你今晚的表演
After the spectacle you put on tonight,
我也不想跟你庆祝
I wouldn't want to celebrate you either.
吉娜
Gina--
你怎么敢建议那个男人
How dare you suggest that man
做她孩子的教父
be godfather of her child.
这是个神圣身份
That is a sacred position,
你要给我认真对待
and you are to treat it as such.
吃你的奶油卷吧
Now eat your fucking cannoli.
slow, suspenseful music
你昨晚离开派对之后
You were supposed to call me last night
应该给我打电♥话♥的
after you left that party. - Oh,
我冲走了你的监听装置
did you lose track of me
你是不是就跟丢我了
when I flushed your listening device?
你这样不太好
That wasn't very nice of you. - Oh.
把手♥机♥扔到路边也不好
And neither was tossing this to the curb.
你应该小心
Oh.
保管政♥府♥财产 迈克尔
You should be more careful
我需要细节
with government property, Michael.
I need details.
大家吃吃喝喝
Uh, people ate, people drank.
吉娜威胁了我
Gina threatened me.
我去了趟冼手间 发现了你的窃听器
I went to the bathroom, discovered your bug,
冲讲了马桶
flushed it down the toilet.
我觉得你对那晚的了解
I think that's where your knowledge
该到那为止了 我们看看
of the evening ends, so let's see.
查理来了
Uh, Charlie arrived,
吉米讲了话 有蛋糕
Jimmy gave a speech, there was cake,
卡迈·康蒂回来了
Carmine Conti is back in town.
我被叫到地下室 然后古米
I was summoned to the basement, where Jimmy
拿枪指着我的头
put a gun to my head.
这些是你想要的细节吗
Are those the details you wanted?
卡迈·康蒂回来了
Carmine Conti is back in town?
你就听到了这句是吧
That's your takeaway?
噢天呐
Oh, my God.
迈克尔 扳倒巴克斯特是件大事
Michael, bringing down Baxter
扳倒卡迈·康蒂
would be huge, but bringing down Carmine Conti?
那是可是艾略特·内斯极別的
That's some Eliot Ness shit right there.
你真以为我在乎吗
Do you really think that I care about any of this?
来吧
Oh, come on.
这就是反贿赂法案的美妙之处
That's the beauty of the RICO act.
因为 如你所知
'Cause, as you know,
一个人犯的罪就是
whatever crime is committed by one
大家犯的罪
is committed by all.
真可惜吉米昨晚没杀了你
Too bad Jimmy didn't kill you last night.
不然就能以谋杀咒名逮捕他们所有人了
Could have taken them all down for murder.
我开玩笑的
Wow.
开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
Kidding.
你能对我说实话吗 迈克尔
Can you be honest with me, Michael?
巴克斯特放下枪的时候
When Baxter lowered that gun,
你觉得如释重负 不是吗
you felt relief, didn't you?
工作日这个时候才去太晚了吧
Late start for a workday.
剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表