剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表
《法官大人》前情提要
Previously on Your Honor...
你问我我是不是能控制我的人
You asked me if I had control over my men.
我抓住了你的儿子
I got your son.
你最好谨言慎行
You tread very carefully right now.
这次通话是出于礼节
This is a courtesy call.
为了避免我们都不需要的战争
To avoid a war that neither of us need.
卡拉布里家族有兴趣
The Calabri family is interested.
我们有一份提议给你
We have an offer for you.
你需要的八位数资金
The eight figures that you need
附带一个条件
with one additional item.
我们需要你的港口的使用权
We need access to your ports.
別动 小矮子
Yo, stay put, Little Man.
我需要你守住那样东两
I'm gonna need you to guard that shit.
这里面是我的命根了 小家伙
It's my life in there, Little Man.
趴下
Stay down!
别动
Don't fucking move!
算你走运 你是家族成员
You lucky you blood.
你不是家人
You ain't fam.
对我来说不是 不再是了
Not to me. Not no more.
你怎么能把我的儿子留给陌生人
How could you leave my son with a fucking stranger?
乔伊来过旅馆
Joey came to the hotel.
我现在就应该杀了你
I should fucking kill you right now.
他看到了尤金·琼斯
He saw Eugene Jones,
我有个机会除掉那个家伙
and I had a chance to take the fucker out.
你是说除掉那个家伙吗
Did you "take the fucker out"?
他试图杀掉我
He tried to kill me.
这家人是怎么回事
What is wrong with this family?
我受够了你们了
I'm so fucking done with all of you.
车里还有其他人吗
Anyone else in the car?
没有
Nah.
亚当死掉的那天晚上
The night Adam died,
南希·卡斯特洛来过医院
Nancy Costello came to the hospital.
我告诉她
I told her that...
你处理掉了车
you got rid of the car.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
我收到了惊吓 脑袋不清醒
I was in shock. I wasn't thinking clearly.
对 对不起
I'm-I'm sorry.
滚出去
Get the fuck out of here!
你妻子遇害的那天晚上你在什么地方
Where were you on the night of your wife's murder?
我想要答案
I want some answers.
我因为涉嫌谋杀罗宾·德西亚托被带进来
I was brought in for suspicion of killing Robin Desiato.
他们发现她偶害的那天晚上
They found out that I wasn't home
我不在家
the night she was killed.
我去找和她有染的那个男人对峙
I went to confront the man she was sleeping with.
我是罗宾的母亲
I'm Robin's mother.
卡斯特洛警探来见过我
Detective Costello came to see me.
你是怎么和她说的
And what did you tell her?
我一晚上都在家
That I was home all night.
-所以 我是你的不在场证明 -彼此彼此
So, I'm your alibi. - And I'm yours.
街角商店有什么
What was at the corner store?
一个证人
A witness.
你 你看到了这个
You... you saw this?
她走进去 他跟在她后面
She walked in and he was right behind her.
她没有预料到
She never saw it coming.
KJ 告诉我他是谁
KJ, tell us who he is.
沃尔特·贝克维斯警探
Detective Walter Beckwith.
南希 是迈克尔
Nancy, it's Michael.
我想我知道为什么你解决不了罗宾的谋杀案了
I think I know why you weren't able to solve Robin's murder.
凶手是你们中的一员
The killer was one of your own.
亚当·德西亚托是我的教子
Adam Desiato was my godson.
鲁迪把尤金·琼斯带进来的时候我想要在这
I want to be here when Rudy brings in Eugene Jones.
尤金
Eugene.
救命 救命 救命
Help, help, help.
发生什么了
What happened?
我被枪击了
I was shot.
天呐 好吧 请讲 来 来 来
Oh, my God. Okay, come on, come on, come on.
-坐下 -坐下 -我被枪击了
Sit down, sit down. - I was shot.
一坐下 坐下 -不 血 血
Take a seat, take a seat. - No, the blood, the blood.
好了 坐下 坐下
Okay, just sit, just sit. -
-你在做什么 -我在叫救护车
What're you doing? - I'm-I'm calling an ambulance.
不 不 我现在不能去医院
No, no, I can't go to the hospital right now.
你受伤了
You're hurt.
No, no, they're gonna kill me.
谁
Who?
-谁 -我是被警♥察♥打伤的
Who? - I was a shot by a cop.
就是那个声称一年前找到我尸体的人
The same one who said he found my body a year ago.
如果他们这会找到我 我就死定了
If they find me now, I'm dead.
好吧
Uh, okay.
好 好 好
Okay, okay, okay.
见鬼
Uh... shit.
请快一点 拜托快一点
Uh... - Please hurry. Hurry, please.
-好 -求求你
Okay, uh... - Please.
我 去给朋友打个电♥话♥
I'm-I'm calling a friend.
她 她是医生
She's a, she's a doctor.
但是我们能相信她吗
But can we trust her?
我们有任何选择吗
Do we have any choice?
intense music
没有 来
No. Come...
该死
Damn it.
晚上好 警官
Evening, officer.
晚上好 先生
Evening, sir.
你上哪去
Where you headed?
去拜访一位朋友
To visit a friend.
你着急吗
Are you in a hurry?
不着急
No.
你在限速25英里的路上开到37
You were doing 37 in a 25.
请出示你的驾照和行驶证
I need to see your license and registration, please.
我身上没带着
I don't have my license on me,
但是行驶证应该就在杂物盒里
but the registration should be in the glove box.
请你去拿出来
Go get it, please.
天吶
Geez.
老天
Christ.
-等等 给 -好的
Wait. Here. Okay.
给
Here.
我想你不是伊丽莎白·格思里
Can I assume that you are not Elizabeth Guthrie?
那是我的岳母
That's my mother-in-law.
她知道你开了这辆车吗
Does she know you have this car?
-她知道 -你叫什么名字
She does. - And what is your name?
迈克尔·德西亚托
Michael Desiato.
那个法官
The judge?
对
Yes.
麻烦把车熄火
Turn the car off, please.
德西亚托法官
Judge Desiato.
是的
Yes.
你在驾驶汽车的时候
You must have your license on you
必须携带驾照
when you are operating a vehicle.
是的
Yes.
你说得对
You're right. Um...
我真心不知道我的驾照哪里去了
I honestly don't even know where my license is.
那也没有区别
Well, that doesn't really make a difference
因为我检索了你的信息
'cause I ran your information
你的驾照过期了
and your driver's license expired,
就在六个月前
six months ago.
-我当时在监狱 -我知道
I've been in prison. - I know.
你被释放之后应当更新你的驾照
You should've renewed your license when you were released.
是 我理解
Yes... I understand.
我通常坐公交车
And you're right.
I usually take the bus.
我希望你今晚坐了公交
Well, I wish you had, tonight.
这只是轻罪
It's only a misdemeanor,
但是违反了你的假释条例
but it is a violation of your parole,
剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表