剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表
with people in my courtroom.
有些人会特别在意
Eh, some guys take it extra personally
嫌疑人被释放
when a perp goes free.
你不会吗
You don't?
我想
Nah, I figure...
当一个罪犯被释放后 他还会做蠢事
when a criminal goes free, he's gonna do something stupid again.
所以我就再抓他一次
So I'll just catch him again.
是的 或者
Yeah, or...
也许被告一开始就
maybe the accused didn't do anything wrong
没做错什么
in the first place.
以我的经验来看不会这样
Not in my experience.
你不会碰巧认识
You don't happen to know
南希·科斯特洛警探吧
Detective Nancy Costello, do you?
不确定 什么部门的
Not sure. What department?
凶杀组的
Homicide.
一点印象都没有
Doesn't ring a bell.
她是你朋友吗
She a friend of yours?
算是吧
Sort of.
我几年前认识她的
I met her a couple years ago,
当时她在调查我妻子的谋杀案
when she was investigating the murder of my wife.
真抱歉
I'm sorry to hear about that.
她破了案吗
She solve the case?
还没有
Not yet.
她不接电♥话♥
She's not answering.
请进 警督
Come on in, Lieutenant.
吉米
Jimmy.
是库萨克
It's Cusack.
有那个男孩的消息吗
Any word on the boy?
哪里都没有提到目击尤金·琼斯
No mention of Eugene Jones anywhere.
据我所知
As far as I can tell,
新奥尔良警局仍然认为他是一年前被杀的
NOPD still thinks he was killed a year ago.
你确定你看到的呈是那个人吗
You sure that's who you saw?
他拿枪指着我的脸
He was pointing a fucking gun in my face,
所以 是的 我仔细看到了他的脸
so, yeah, I got a pretty hard look at him.
可以发布通缉令通缉逃犯
Can run a APB for a fugitive.
让全城的人都来找他
Have the whole city looking for him.
哦 因为警♥察♥第一次就把
Oh, because the police did such a wonderful job
他抓了个正着是吧
of catching him the first time.
我们一定会将他绳之以法
We'll be sure and bring him to justice.
我认为在这一点上我们是不公正的
Oh, uh...
I think we're beyond justice at this point.
吉米
Jimmy.
你说过你会管好你的孩子
You said you'd take care of your boy
我也会管好我的孩子
and I'd take care of mine.
显然 你没有履行你的承诺
Apparently, you didn't hold up your end of the bargain.
你那小子也需要被好好教训一下
And your boy could use a good ass whooping.
那我们该怎么做呢
So where that leave us?
我信了你说的话
I took you at your word.
我知道我很傻
It was foolish on my part, I know.
这种事不会再发生了
That won't happen again.
这个 我们之间的和解
This, uh, détente of ours, that was a-a gesture
是我善意的表示 是我送给你的礼物
of goodwill on my part, a gift from me to you
这是可以收回的
and that can be dissolved.
看 你好像搞混了
See, you seem to have this confused.
因为你不是唯一有枪的人
'Cause you ain't the only one with guns.
还有所谓停火 就像他妈的跳探戈一样
And a cease-fire, just like the fucking tango...
需要两人合作
takes two.
chilling, dark music
救命 救命 -救命 救命
Help! Help! - Help! Help!
-快 把轮椅拿过来 -他在流血
Quick, get the chair. - He's bleeding out.
快
Quick.
我们需要输血和静脉注射
We need a blood transfusion and an IV.
肩部有枪伤 子弹射出创口很干净
Gunshot wound to the shoulder, bullet exited cleanly.
血压80/50 最近一次检查
Blood pressure 80/50, last I checked.
我想他失去了意识
I think he lost consciousness...
-你是他母亲吗 -什么
Are you the mother? - What?
-那孩子 你是他的监护人吗 -不 不 我不是
The boy, are you his guardian? - No, no, I'm not.
你知道怎么联♥系♥他家人吗
Do you know how to contact his family?
我是今晚最接近他家人的人
I'm the closest he's got tonight.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
我不知道 我不在场
I-I don't know. I wasn't there.
好的
Okay.
对 我是新月大学医院
Yeah, this is the charge nurse
急诊空护士长
at Crescent University Hospital ER.
我刚收治了一位枪伤受害者
I have a gunshot victim, he just arrived.
你不能这么做 拜托
You can't do that. Please.
我得报♥警♥ 这是法律规定
I have to call it in. It's the law.
他是受害者啊
He-he's the victim.
我相信你 但我有责任上报
I believe you, but I have a duty to report.
听我说
Listen to me.
是警♥察♥打伤的他
The police did this to him.
如果他们今晚找到他
If they find him tonight,
你救不救他就无所谓了
it doesn't matter what you do to help him in here,
好吧
it won't matter, okay?
请给这孩子一个机会
Please, give this kid a chance.
拜托了
Please.
是的 男性 40多岁 看起来是西班牙裔
Yeah. Male, 40s, looks Hispanic.
姓名未知
John Doe.
嗯
Yeah.
只是出于好奇问一句
Just out of curiosity...
你怎么知道要来查我
...how did you know to come after me?
你的朋友南希这周重新开始调查
Your pal Nancy reopened the investigation this week,
所以引起了我的注意
so it got my attention.
所以我去找了
Mm-hmm. - So, I went to check in
我以前的线人 给他施了点压力之后
on my old CI, and after some pressure,
他终于承认你和他进行了
he finally admitted that you and him
一次什么男人之间的谈话
had a little man-to-man chat.
他告诉了你一些他不该说的话
And he told you some things he should not have.
那个看着你谋杀我妻子的老线人
The old CI who watched you murder my wife?
这年头很难找到值得信赖的告密者了
It's hard to find trustworthy snitches these days.
但我以后再说他的事
But I'll deal with him later.
我受够了这些屁话
I'm sick of this bullshit.
你得让我见她 就
You got let me see her, just...
-嘿 让我见老莫 -不
Hey, let me see Big Mo. - No...
拜托 该死 我做了我该做的
Come on, goddamn it! I did my part.
我他妈的 那混♥蛋♥中枪了
I-I fucking... The prick's got a bullet in him!
他无家可回
He doesn't have a home to go to!
他又不在医院
He's not at a fucking hospital!
因为有人知道了一些事情
'Cause someone knows something!
这是什么
Where the hell is he?!
What is this?
我最不喜欢的就是走投无路的警♥察♥了
There's nothing I like less than a desperate cop.
我想要那个孩子
I want the kid.
他看起来像是在这里吗
Oh, does it look like he here?
帮我找到他
Help me find him.
是的 他确实给我留了条线索
Yeah. He did leave me a clue.
Um...
去他♥娘♥的♥
Yeah, fuck this cracker.
这对你来说比对我来说更糟
This is worse for you than it is for me.
那为什么只有你在着急
Then why you the only one sweating?
我们说好了的
We made a deal. - Mm.
你让孩子消失 我另找一具尸体
You disappear the kid and I find a body.
是的
Yeah.
一个警♥察♥把他的整个职业生涯都押在
Almost seems as if it's a bad idea for a cop
与一个奸诈的政客和黑帮分子做交易上
to stake his entire career on a handshake
似乎是个坏主意
with a crooked politician and a gangster.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Go fuck yourself.
这家伙到底是谁
Who the fuck is this guy?
再见咯
Toodaloo. -
haunting, ethereal music
克拉克太太
Mrs. Clark,
节哀顺变
I am so sorry for your loss.
如果有什么我能做的
If there's anything that I can do to...
剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表