剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表
《法官大人》前情提要
你不是家人
You ain't fam.
对我来说不是
Not to me.
以后也不是
Not no more.
对我们来说不是
Not to us.
我们需要一个
We need someone
能够托付性命的人
we can trust with our lives.
你现在能做到这点吗
Can you be that for us now?
我能
Yes, I can.
我想我能给他降到
I think I can get him down
过失杀入罪
to negligent homicide.
如果我接受协议 我就得认罪
And if I take the deal, I got to plead guilty.
拒绝接受协议
No deal.
他只是个孩子
He's a child.
他杀的那个人也是孩子
So was the kid he killed.
你的当事人将面临终身监禁 不得假释
Your client is looking at life without parole.
如果我们上法庭 就会被这样判
And that's exactly what he'll get if we go to trial.
克里斯的弟弟特伦斯
Chris' little brother Terrance.
才13岁
13 years old.
吸进去半只该死的气球
Snorted half a fucking balloon.
不是你的错
It's not on you.
嗯 是老莫的错
Nah. It's on Big Mo.
她更关心那个该死的俱乐部 而不是她自己的手下
She care more about that fucking club than her own people.
她不可能永远不受惩罚
She can't get away with this shit forever.
是克里斯
It was Chris.
J.
J 对不起
J, I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry!
卡拉布里家族对此很感兴趣
J!
The Calabri family is interested.
对什么感兴趣
In what?
合作关系
A partnership.
我们有个提议给你
We have an offer for you.
你需要的八位数
The eight figures that you need,
换一样东西
with one additional item.
我们需要进入你的港口
We need access to your ports.
认识我的人
Anyone who knows me
都知道我不贩毒
knows that I don't deal drugs.
你以为你比我高尚吗 狗东西
You think you're better than me, you fucking son of a bitch?
我受够了看你欺骗自己
I'm done watching you lie to yourself.
你不过是个流氓
You are nothing but a thug.
就像我一样
Just like me.
是煤气泄漏
It was a gas leak.
-与我无关 -菲娅 别这样
It's got nothing to do with me. - Come on, Fia.
尤金·琼斯想杀你弟弟
Eugene Jones tries to kill your brother
结果却害了你孩子的父亲
and hits the father of your child instead.
这种犯罪行为
That's the thing about criminality
就是这样的
like this.
到处都是受害者
It leaves victims everywhere.
我需要你
I need you
帮我打进巴克斯特家族内部
to get me inside the Baxter family.
我不会监视我的家人
I won't spy on my family.
帮我策反菲娅·巴克斯特
Help me flip Fia Baxter.
菲娅是他们全家族里唯一
Fia is the only member of that family
可能合作的人 并且没有其他人
who might cooperate, and there's no one else
能让我这么深层次接近他们
who could get me that close to them.
你离菲娅和罗科远点
You leave Fia and Rocco alone,
我来帮你拿下吉米·巴克斯特
and I will get you Jimmy Baxter.
slow, somber music
早
Morning.
早
Morning.
你改主意了吗
Did you change your mind?
你要去法庭吗
Are you coming to court?
噢
Oh, uh...
不 我不去 我
No, I'm-I'm not. I-I...
我做不到
I can't.
我们理解
We understand.
我们会代表亚当出席
We will represent Adam.
谢谢
Thanks.
吉米要在法♥院♥等我们吗
Is Jimmy meeting us at the courthouse?
他不来了
He's not coming.
他应该去的
He should be there.
我叫他别去
I told him not to.
为什么
Why?
毕竟我们私下里
If we can't be united
都没法团结 我没有兴趣在公开场合装样子
in private, I have no interest in faking it in public.
他是一家之主
He's the head of this family.
那他不该是
Well, he shouldn't be.
今天是为了站在我们这边的家人
Today is about the family who are with us.
我不想聊别人
And I don't want to talk about those who aren't.
slow, somber music
你还好吗
How you doing?
我也是
Me, too.
当你走进法庭时抬头
When you get into that courtroom, chin up,
挺胸
shoulders back.
陪审团会一直看着我们
The jury will be watching us all the time.
现在最重要的是
All that matters now
你最后自♥由♥地
is that you walk out of here
走出法庭
with your freedom.
嗨 查理 很高兴见到你啊
Hi, Charlie. Good to see you.
全体起立
All rise!
本案由托马斯·杜塞法官大人主持庭审
The Honorable Thomas Doucet is presiding.
路易斯安那州诉尤金·琼斯案
The matter of The State of Louisiana v. Eugene Jones
现在正式开庭
is called to order.
dramatic music
巴克斯特先生
Uh, Mr. Baxter?
迈克尔·德西亚托要见你
Uh, Michael Desiato is here to see you.
让他进来
Send him in.
谢谢你 愿意见我
Thank you for, uh, seeing me.
没出什么事吧
Uh, everything all right?
-没 -菲娅和罗科
Yes. - Fia and Rocco...?
他们都很没事 很安全
They're both well and-and safe.
如果可以的话
Uh, I just had a...
我有件私事想和你谈谈
personal concern I wanted to speak to you about, if I may.
卡洛 你能不能
Carlo, can you...?
嗯
Yeah.
好 我把车开过来
Yeah, I'll pull the car around.
我只是想说
I just wanted to say...
我不是想取代你
...I'm not trying to replace you.
你想去兜兜风吗
You want to go for a ride?
行吧
Sure.
low, ominous music
你有孙子最近的照片吗
Do you have any recent photos of our grandson?
Oh. Uh...
有啊
Yeah. Sure.
Mm.
Oh.
这小脸
What a face.
天啊
My goodness.
看看
Look at that.
-他的头发越来越长了 -对
His hair's getting so long. - Yeah.
菲娅趁我不注意拍的那张
Uh, Fia took that one when I wasn't looking.
Uh...
要不我记一下你的号♥码 然后
Why don't I get your number and I'll, uh...
给你发点好看的
text you some good ones.
尤金·琼斯坐在法庭上
Eugene Jones sat in the courtroom
眼睁睁地看着卡洛·巴克斯特在被指控
and watched Carlo Baxter get acquitted on all charges
谋杀自己哥哥科菲一案里被判无罪
for the murder of his brother, Kofi.
于是尤金·琼斯选择自己动手
And then Eugene Jones took matters into his own hands.
陪审团的女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
这是一个单纯的复仇案件
this is a case about simple revenge.
一点都不复杂
It's not complicated.
控方会证明尤金·琼斯买♥♥了一把枪
The State will show that Eugene Jones purchased a gun
那天晚上他带着明确的杀人目的到了酒店
and came to the hotel that night with murder on his mind.
他朝卡洛·巴克斯特开了枪
He fired the gun at Carlo Baxter
剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表