剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表
你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴 乔伊
Shut the fuck up, Joey.
跟紧他们
Just stay close to them.
等我准备好动手 会告诉你的
I'll let you know when I'm ready to take my shot.
所以
So...
我们要等多久
How long are we gonna wait?
要等多久就多久
As long as it takes.
嗨 克拉丽丝
What's up, Clarice?
她是她母亲
She's her mother.
KJ 我们能和你聊聊吗
KJ, can we talk to you?
-我帮不了你们 -和我们聊聊 拜托了
I can't help you. - Talk to us, please.
罗宾当晚是过来采访你的
Robin came here that night to interview you.
-听着 -不 求你了
Look, man-- - No, please.
你当时在工作 对吧 所以
You were working, right? And so...
我已经跟警♥察♥说了 我什么都不知道
I told the police I didn't know anything.
但 但你看到了
But, but you saw...?
我什么都没看到
I didn't see shit.
但你肯定知道点什么 求你了
But you know something. Please.
你们要找什么
What is it you're looking for?
答案
Answers.
为什么 知道了你也不能怎么办
Why? They won't help you.
-这你怎么知道呢 -我还真就知道
You don't know that. - I do, actually.
因为我知道答案
Because I know the answers
而那一晚之后我的人生就一塌糊涂
and my life has been shit ever since that night.
所以我帮你们省点事儿
So let me save you the nightmares.
赶紧打哪儿来就回哪儿去
Just go back to where you came from.
尽量不要去想
And do your best to not think about it.
-KJ -我白发人送黑发人
KJ... - I had to bury my daughter!
不去想
Not think about it?
两年里我失去了两个孩子
I've lost two babies in two years,
我都不知道她是出了什么事
and I don't even know what happened to her.
自从接到那通电♥话♥之后 我的生活就是一场噩梦
Ever since I got that call, my life has been a nightmare.
脑子里不断想象她可能出了什么事
Playing out dozens of scenarios in my head,
但根本不知道她究竟是怎么了
not having a clue what happened to her.
我必须要知道
I have to know.
而且我保证
And I promise you,
除非你告诉我 否则我是不会放过你的
you will get no peace until I do.
对 很好
Yeah, that's good.
嗨 宝贝
Hey, baby.
Hi.
真是太感谢你让我们用这里了
Thank you so much for letting us use this space.
这舞台买♥♥下来就是给你的
I bought that stage for you.
莫妮克
Monique...
出什么事了
What's wrong?
不用你担心
Nothing for you to worry your pretty face about.
你想聊聊吗
You want to talk about it?
不问不说 记得吗
Don't ask, don't tell. Remember?
Mm.
你人其实很善良
You have such a good heart.
你不必这么封闭自己 你明白吗
You don't have to turn it off, you know?
只有这样我才干得下去
Only way to do the job.
时间够长
You do it long enough,
你就会忘记如何敞开心扉
you'll forget how to turn it back on.
感觉如何
How it feel?
我带着女人坐在车上 怎么样
I'm with birds in a coupe, what it do?
我是个大男人 而你呢
I'm the motherfuckin' man, who is you?
而你呢
Who is you?
一切照计划 下一步是什么
Just stick to the plan, what's the move?
下一步是什么
What's the move?
我了解我自己 我得做出诜择 俯瞰
Know who I am, gotta choose, got a bird's-eye...
你是谁
Who is you?
別玩了 下一步是什么
Quit playin', what's the move?
下一步是什么
What's the move?
我了解我自己 我得做出选择
Know who I am, gotta choose
我得做出选择 我一直在行动
Gotta choose, really I been makin' moves
被迫离开学校 被迫放弃工作
Had to drop up out of school, had to leave the job
我得找到灵感源泉
Had to find a muse
兄弟告诉我它还在店里
Homie told me that it's still in the shop
我依然背负着枷锁
Still see me carry twos
他无法与我共感
Really he didn't feel me...
你个蠢货
You... stupid fuck.
dramatic music
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
是你杀了科菲
You killed Kofi.
你无缘无故就打死了我哥哥
You beat my brother to death for no fucking reason.
然后你♥爸♥炸了我妈的房♥子
Then your daddy blew my mama's house up.
杀了我全家
Killed my whole family.
我们到底怎么你了
What did we ever do to you, huh?
你们这么对我们
And after all of this...
你♥他♥妈♥还要杀我
...you are trying to fucking kill me?!
你还要搞我
So fuck me?
不 兄弟 不可能的
Nah, man. Nah. Nah.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Nah, fuck you.
tense music
几年前 这里发生过地盘争夺战
A couple years back, there was a turf war down here.
状况非常糟糕
It got real bad.
对家帮派相互残杀
Rival crews taking each other out,
但是他们都杀不到最高领导人
but they couldn't get to their top dogs.
死的都是小弟
It was just corner boys dropping.
然后突然之间
Then all of a sudden,
两边都有几个副手被♥干♥掉了
a couple lieutenants get got, on both sides.
没人知道怎么被♥干♥掉的 被谁干掉的
No one knows how, no one knows who.
是警♥察♥吗
It was police?
所以这案子一直没破
That's why it never got solved.
你怎么知道的
How do you know this?
其中一个条子以前用毒品跟我换消息
One of the cops used to trade me drugs for information.
最后我没消息可以告诉他了
Eventually, I ran out of information,
但他手里还有毒品 所以
but he still had the drugs, so...
他让我换了种方式付钱
he made me pay for it in other ways.
你跟这个警♥察♥有了一段关系
You had a relationship with this cop.
那状况就是一团糟 但是他相信我
It was a fucked-up situation, but he trusted me.
或者至少是相信他可以控制我
Or at least trusted that he could control me.
所以他就说了
So he talked.
把我当他牧师一样什么都说了
Spilled his guts like I was his priest.
他会把工作上的脏事儿都告诉我
He'd tell me about the shit he did on the job,
像在炫耀一样
like he was bragging.
偷毒品 偷钱
Stealing drugs, money...
栽赃那些惹他不高兴的人
Planting things on folks that pissed him off.
都事这种脏事儿
Shit like that.
然后有一晚
Then one night,
他告诉我他刚打死了一个人
he tells me that he just shot a guy.
他收钱处决了那个人
Execution style. Murder for hire.
之后不久 我跟他说我受够了
Not long after that, I told him I was done.
我想戒毒 不想再见他了
I was trying to get clean. Didn't want to see him anymore.
然后我接到了一个叫罗宾的女人的电♥话♥
I get a call from this woman named Robin.
她说她在写—篇关于
She said she's working on a story
警♥察♥暴行的报道 问我愿不愿意跟她聊聊
about police brutality, and asked if I wanted to talk.
我他妈就应该闭嘴
I should have just kept my fucking mouth shut,
但当时我想反正我都完蛋了
but I thought my life was over anyway.
我就告诉她 我知道有警♥察♥在杀人
I told her I knew that cops were killing people
等我脱身我就找她
and that I'd talk to her when I got out.
她肯定是发现我临阵退缩了
She must've realized I was getting cold feet
因为有一晚她直接走进了商店
because one night I look up and there she is.
等等
Wait.
她来这里的当晚没有给你打过电♥话♥吗
She didn't call you the night she came here?
-在她来之前 -没有
Before she came here? - No.
她要是打了我就不会来了
Because I wouldn't have been here if she did.
她走了进来 他就在她身后
She walked in and he was right behind her.
他开火的时候
She barely makes it to the register
她都没走到收银台
when he opened fire.
她完全没想到会这样
She never saw it coming.
所以你 你看到了这一切吗
So, you-you... you saw this?
我看到的人戴着面具和手套
I saw a mask and gloves.
剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表