剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表
Strike the witness's last answer.
各位陪审员 你们对证人的话
Members of the jury, you are to disregard
可以不予采纳
what the witness just said.
尤金 据你所知 对你家人的死
Eugene, were you ever made aware
警方有进行过任何调查吗
of any investigations into the death of your family?
没有
No.
对于这样一个警局
How do you feel about the same police department
先是冤枉你哥撞死了罗科·巴克斯特
that falsely accused your brother of killing Rocco Baxter
后又未能调查你家人的死因
also failing to uncover the truth
你当时是什么感觉
about your family's death?
反对
Objection.
法官大人 辩护律师
Your Honor, this is a ploy by counsel
只是想为她的委托人打同情牌
to engender sympathy for her client
所以才故意歪曲了一个母亲和孩子们的死亡事实
by mischaracterizing the deaths of a mother and her children.
他们有名字的
They have names.
你说什么 琼斯先生
What did you say, Mr. Jones?
每个人都说
Everyone keeps saying...
一个母亲和她的孩子们
..."mother and her children."
我妈叫费梅尔·琼斯
My mom was Female Jones,
她的孩子们叫古德勒克
and her kids were Goodluck,
索菲
Sophie...
和罗斯
and Rose.
他们有名字的
And they have names.
gentle music
我们能进行短暂休庭吗
Could we take a short recess?
可以
Yes.
一刻钟后回来
Um, we'll come back at quarter after.
李 李 我需要跟你谈谈
Lee. Lee. I need to talk to you.
-别跟我说话 迈克尔 -不 求你了
Leave me alone, Michael. - No, please.
给我一分钟就行 拜托
Just give me a minute. Please.
我跟你没话说
I have nothing to say to you.
我们再聊 好吧
Look, I'll catch you, okay?
尤金需要去买♥♥吃的 对吧
Eugene had to go get food, right?
那又怎样
So what?
他之前早些时候在我的法庭上
He was in my courtroom days earlier.
我们聊过天
We had a conversation.
这在官方记录中有记载
It's part of the official record.
dramatic music -
尤金 你听过幸存者内疚这个词吗
Eugene, do you know the term "survivor's guilt"?
没听过
No.
当跟我们亲近的人死去时
When someone close to us dies,
没死的人有时候会因为自己还活着
sometimes we who didn't perish feel guilty
而觉得内疚
about still being alive.
你有没有想过
Did you ever think about how close you came
那晚其实你差点和家人一起死掉
to dying with the rest of your family that night?
想过
Yeah.
总想
All the time.
你有感觉难过吗 就像
Do you ever feel bad, like you...
是你做错了
did something wrong
因为那晚你没有跟他们在一起
to not be with them when tragedy struck?
有
Yeah.
那晚你为什么离开家
Why did you leave the house that night?
大家都饿了
Everybody was hungry.
让古德勒克 索菲还有罗斯
Was it often your responsibility to...
吃饱一直是你的责任吗
feed Goodluck, Sophie and Rose?
有时甚至还要照顾你妈妈
Even your mom?
她有时候会疏忽照顾我们
She just didn't have it in her sometimes.
尤金 之前你曾说过那天早些时候
Eugene, you said earlier that you were
因为你母亲的听证会 你在德西亚托的法庭上
in Judge Desiato's courtroom for your mother's hearing.
你有参与过听证会吗
Did you participate in any way in that hearing?
有 法官问过我一些问题
Uh, yeah, the judge had asked me some questions.
辩方要求提供
Defense would like to submit
费梅尔·琼斯听证会上的记录
the hearing transcript for Female Jones into the record.
我会把德西亚托法官在庭上问的问题
I'm going to read to you the questions
读给你听
that Judge Desiato asked you.
然后我需要你读出
And I want you to read the answers
当天你在庭上的回答
that you gave that day.
请告知法庭你的名字
"Please tell the court your name."
尤金
"Eugene."
尤金 你父亲在哪
"Eugene, where is your father?"
在忙
"Busy."
忙什么
"With what?"
跟女友一起
"Side girlfriend."
你最后一次见到他是什么时候
"When was the last time you saw him?"
不记得了
"I don't know."
你早餐吃的什么 尤金
"What did you eat for breakfast, Eugene?"
泡菜汁
"We had some pickle juice.
有人帮忙时会吃点薯条
Hot fries sometimes when we're helped out."
谁帮忙
"And who helps you out?"
有时是我大哥
"My older brother, sometimes."
你就吃泡菜汁和薯条过日子吗
You had to survive on pickle juice and hot fries?
有什么吃什么吧
Well, whatever was around.
有时也吃麦片
We had cereal, too.
鸡蛋 培根呢
Eggs, bacon?
不 不吃那些
No, none of that stuff.
为什么不吃
Why not?
我们没法做
We couldn't cook.
dark, atmospheric music
我们没法做
We couldn't cook...
因为我们家没有煤气
because we didn't have any gas.
你们的煤气被切断了
Your gas had been shut off.
尤金 你确定吗
Eugene, are you sure about that?
确定 我们 我们没有钱 买♥♥不起煤气
Yeah, we-we didn't have enough money for-for bills, or...
我们家里已经几周都没有过煤气了
We didn't have gas for weeks.
陪审团的女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
请明天一早8: 30准时到庭
please be here at 8:30 tomorrow morning.
现在休庭
We are now adjourned.
能给我们几分钟时间吗
Could you just give us a couple of minutes?
你今天非常棒
You were great today.
这就完事了吗
Am I done?
检方还会交叉盘问证人
The prosecution still gets to cross-examine you.
德西亚托法官
Judge Desiato.
亚当的事对不起
I'm sorry about Adam.
我知道
I know.
我也很抱歉 尤金
I'm sorry too, Eugene.
你现在有什么计划
What's your plan now?
你想让我怎么说
What do you want me to say?
说这事我该负起全责吗
That I'll fall on my sword if I have to?
这是最起码的吧
That's the least you could do.
那你是不是不记得了
Are we to overlook the fact
当初说要给琼斯家点颜色看看是你的主意
that sending a message to the Jones family was your idea?
作为男人来讲你能用这做借口真是够可悲的
You are a pathetic excuse for a man.
真不敢相信 当初我父亲竟然
And I can't believe my father ever trusted you
会把康迪家族的事业交给你
with the Conti family.
这是他做过的最好的决定
It's the best decision he ever made.
菲娅
Fia...
-把他给我 -等等 菲娅
Give him to me. - Wait, Fia.
-菲娅 别 -放开我 卡洛
Fia, no. - Get off me, Carlo.
-冷静点 -放开我
Just calm down. - Get off me!
请你冷静点
Please, calm down.
把孩子给我
Give him to me!
你特么把我孩子给我 卡洛
Give me my fucking child, Carlo.
这样不行
It's not right!
你这个精神状态不能带走孩子
No, not while you're in this state.
特么把我儿子给我 别碰我 卡洛
Give me my fucking son! Get off me, Carlo.
你需要冷静下来
Relax. You need to calm down.
冷静
Calm down!
别特么碰我
Don't you fucking touch me.
你们杀了一个无辜的女人和她的孩子们
You killed an innocent woman and her children.
你们是魔鬼
You are monsters!
都是
All of you.
亚当的事你也知道吗
Did you know about Adam, too?
剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表