剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表
My greatest liability in life is you.
我只是想帮忙
I'm trying to help.
我最不想要的就是你的帮助
You're the last person whose help I'd ever want.
给我滚出去
Get the fuck out of here.
我为什么要来这
Why do I have to be here for this?
我真是受够了做什么事都要跟你解释
I'm so tired of explaining myself to you.
我也受够了被你当个孩了一样对待
I'm tired of being treated like a child.
那就別这么孩子气啊
Then don't act like one.
坐下
Sit down.
你们俩能不能让她喘口气
Would you both cut her some slack?
別再管了
Stay out of this.
吉米
Jimmy,
你的家庭出了问题
your family's dysfunctional.
我其实也受够了
You know, I'm actually quite tired
凡事都要向别人解释
of explaining myself as well.
怎么经营这个家是我的事
How I run my family is my business.
你利用我外孙就不行
Not when you leverage the soul of my grandson.
我只是让市长加入我们
I was trying to bring the mayor into our world.
可你没做到
Well, you failed.
而且你还破坏了受洗的意义
And you corrupted the spirit of the baptism.
我不会让他受洗的
There isn't gonna be a baptism.
那你就等于让自己的孩子
Then you have condemned your child
永堕地狱
to hell for all eternity.
等你到那时帮我们占个座
Save us a seat when you get there.
够了
Okay, that is enough!
你母亲的信仰让我们家族得以完整
Your mother's faith is what keeps this family whole.
当我失败
When I have failed,
当我跌倒时
when I have faltered,
是她将我们团结在了一起
she has held us together.
你们俩都是成年人了
You are both adults.
但你们还是我们的孩子 永远都是
But you are our children. Always.
我们凡事都会为你们考虑
We have your best interests at heart,
就像你 菲娅
just like you, Fia,
对小罗科那样
have little Rocco's.
你们有自己必须要做的事
Now, there are things we must do for ourselves
也有你们需要为家族做的事
and there are things we must do for our family.
我们想让外孙受洗
We want our grandson baptized.
我想让卡洛做孩子的教父
Then I want Carlo to be godfather.
很好
Good.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不是你的错 小矮子
It's not your fault, Little Man.
你和科菲是朋友吗
Were you and Kofi friends?
你可以有朋友
You can have friends
你也可以有战友
or you can have soldiers.
不能兼得
You can't have both.
尤金
Eugene.
你哥哥本该活着照顾你的
You should have had a big brother looking after you.
抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
slow, ominous music
还喜欢休斯顿吗
How Houston fit you?
还行吧
It's all right, I guess.
你喜欢我姐吗
You like my sister?
我是说 她把你照顾得挺好的
I mean, she took good care of you?
是的
Yes, ma'am.
她也照顾我来着
Yeah, she took care of me, too.
学校怎么样
How was school?
全优
Straight A's.
这些跟钱有关的滥事搞砸之前
Before all this shit went down with the money,
你有计划回新奥尔良吗
was you ever planning on coming back to New Orleans?
想过吗
Ever?
没有
No.
那里什么都没有了
There's nothing for me here anymore.
你今晚就留在这吧
You gonna stay here tonight.
明天 你赶紧给我坐车回休斯顿去
Tomorrow, your ass is on a bus back to H-Town.
醒醒
Wake up.
啥事
What's going on?
带小矮子去后面吧
Take Little Man to the back.
走了
Let's go.
嘿
Hey.
你不是家人
You ain't fam.
对我来说不是
Not to me.
再也不是了
Not no more.
对我们来说都不是
Not to us.
intense, dramatic music
你明白怎么回事
You know what it is.
血债血偿
Blood in, blood out.
pulsing, ominous music
我感激你给我机会跟私下交谈
I appreciate the opportunity to discuss this in private.
感觉这样比在生日派对上谈更合适吧
Seemed more appropriate than at your birthday party.
如果我让你
Apologies if my, uh,
措手不及了 那我道歉
calling you down caught you off guard.
而且我当初提议
And it appears my suggestion
你做我外孙的教父也被否决了
that you be godfather to my grandchild
最后决定由我儿子来做
was vetoed in favor of my son doing the honors.
我们还是谈公事吧
Let's stick to business.
我重新看了你的计划书
I've revisited your proposal.
很高兴听你这么说
I'm pleased to hear it.
我不会跟你做交易的
I can't make this deal.
除非你能做些改变
Not without some changes.
比如呢
Such as?
我希望首先承包商
I want preferred contractors,
公会工人和弱势企业
union workers, and disadvantaged business enterprises
的参与率至少在35%
at 35% participation, minimum.
对你来说谁来完成这个顶目很重要
It's important to you who builds this project.
我是这些人推举上来的 让他们参与进来当然很重要
It's important to the people who put me here.
这种规模的项目必须包括黑人企业
A project this size must include Black-owned businesses
工资也不能少给
and livable wages.
就听你的
As you wish.
你要建造的内容也要比你计划书中的多
You've also got to build more than what was in your proposal.
巴克斯特区需要一个学校 图书馆
The Baxter District needs a school, a library,
还有社区中心和低收入住房♥
a community center and low-income housing.
你这要的有点多了吧
Well, that's a very, very long list.
更像是给圣诞老人提的愿望清单
Sounds a bit more fitting for Santa.
北极离了精灵也没法运作
The North Pole doesn't run without the elves.
然后海滨就会给我
And I get the waterfront?
你可以从市政那里
You get to lease the waterfront.
租用海滨
From the city.
这顶开♥发♥要么成就真诚的伙伴关糸
Either this development is a genuine partnership
要么就只能是一块空地皮了
or it's an empty plot of land.
ominous music
喂
Hello.
成交了
The deal is done.
谢谢你 市长先生
Thank you, Mr. Mayor.
如果她失败了怎么办
What if she fails?
要么她扳倒巴可斯特家族
She'll either bring down the Baxters
要么巴克斯特家族就得以在海滨开♥发♥
or the Baxters will build up the waterfront.
不管怎样 我们都是稳贏
Either way, it's a win for us.
我也还有机会卷土重来
And I live to fight another day.
pensive music
吉米
Jimmy.
今天够你受的
You had a hell of a day.
好好享受一个晚上吧
You deserve a hell of a night.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
好了
All right.
Mmm.
早上好 又见面了
Good morning. Again.
看来你和我连习惯都开始一致了
Seems like you and I have started quite the routine.
咖啡是习惯 你是个麻烦
Coffee is a routine. You are a nuisance.
你跟查理怎么说的
So, what did you say to Charlie?
我为了保护他 同意配合你的阴谋
I agreed to your scheme to protect him,
所以我就这么做了
so that's what I did.
-应该起作用了 -很好
剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表