剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表
听我说 这不是我们最好的日子
Look, this-this... this has not been our best period.
亲爱的 我很清楚
And I'm sure, sweetheart, that I'm...
大部分都是我的错
I'm to blame for a lot of it.
不过我读了些这方面的书
But I've actually done some reading about this.
在失去孩子之后 很多夫妻
Now, couples can struggle for years
可能好多年都不能正常沟通
to reconnect after the loss of a child.
这种痛苦会在很长一段时间内让人们疏远
The pain can keep people apart for a very, very long time.
但是我哪里也不会去
But I am not going anywhere.
我逼着你
I pushed you
做了一此事
to do things...
为了实施
to exact
报复
revenge.
我以为这样会减轻我的痛苦
So that the pain might be a little easier to bear.
可是没有用一点
But that didn't help. None of...
痛苦一点都没有减轻
none of that made it any better.
而且我们也改变不了这个根本的事实
And we can never change the fundamental truth.
罗科的死
That it's your fault
就是你的错
that Rocco is dead.
我再也不能
And I will never love you...
爱你了
again.
somber music
你没事吧
You okay? -
我昨晚没睡
I didn't go to sleep last night.
出什么事了吗
Did something happen?
在这里睡不着
It's just this place.
是啊
Yeah.
我又找了检察官
I spoke to the prosecutor again.
也许能说服他以过失杀人起诉
I think I can get him down to negligent homicide.
怎么说服
Yeah? How?
我知道一些事
I know things
愿意透露给他
that I'm willing to reveal.
-什么事 -会给一些大人物
Know things about what? - Things that would cause
带来不少麻烦的事
a lot of problems for a lot of very powerful people.
只有这样才能跟他谈条件
Only way I could get him to deal.
好吧 过失杀人 判多久
Negligent homicide. Okay, h-how long would that be?
10年
Ten years.
我知道这不算短 可是
I know, but
你是初犯
it's your first offense.
表现好的话
And with good time,
过不了几年你就出来了
you'd be out in a few years.
如果接受条件 我就得认罪
And if I take the deal, I-I got to plead guilty.
是的
You do.
我就得说 我杀了那个孩子
And I got to say I murdered that kid.
我有机会解释一下当时的情况吗
Do I get to explain my side of the story?
我只想趁你还年轻 赶紧解决了这事
I just want this to be over for you while you're still young.
到时全世界都以为我是个在酒店开枪的暴徒
Well, how can I do that if the whole world thinks
我该怎么办
I'm just some thug who shot up a hotel?
这是你能得到的最好的结果了
This is the best deal you're gonna get.
不行
No deal.
我要接受庭审
I want my trial.
你的“委托人”呢
Where's your "client"?
她跟她家族的事没关系
She has nothing to do with her family.
我觉得她对我的案子
Well, I believe she could be
非常重要
very valuable to my case.
你会毁了她的生活
You'd be ruining her life.
不管她帮不帮我
Well, she has some rude awakenings on the horizon
她的前途都一片晦暗
whether she helps me or not.
那我孙子呢
And what about my grandson?
你帮我说服她 我们保证
You help me convince her, we'll make sure
照顾好她们娘儿俩 不过我时间不多了
they're both taken care of, but I am running out of time.
现在涉及的人命太多了
There are far too many lives at stake for me
我不能为了他们俩而牺牲其他人
to ease up for the sake of those two.
我也希望不是这样 可是菲娅
And I wish it was different, but Fia
是那个家族唯一可能合作的人
is the only member of that family who might cooperate.
没人能让我更接近他们了
And there's no one else who could get me that close to them.
我可以
I can.
你放过菲娅和罗科
You leave Fia and Rocco alone
我帮你抓到吉米·巴克斯特
and I will get you Jimmy Baxter.
剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表