剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表
tense, dramatic music
They wonder how I do it...
这就够付给我们在休斯顿的朋友了
That'll cover our friend in Houston.
与上帝同在 罗德里克
Vaya con Dios, Roderick.
*女人 百元钞*
All rags, blue cheese
*带着款子现身 所有人都驻足观看*
When I step out with the bag, everybody trying to notice
*那是谁 我的牛仔裤里有钞票*
Who was that, I got a bag in my jeans
*高价 修身衬衣 从头到脚都珠光宝气*
High price, my fit top, dollar everything that I wear
*为了钱财不惜一切*
I get the bag by any means
*耶 耶*
Aw, yeah, aw, yeah
*为了钱财不惜一切*
Aw, yeah, I get the bag by any means
*耶 耶*
Aw, yeah, aw, yeah
*他们想要知道我是怎么做的*
They wonder how I do it
*行事有范*
Step out when I do it, got the form
*拥有全景视角 因为我的视角与众不同*
With the panoramic views 'cause my view different
*让他们看着我是怎么做的*
Let 'em watch how I do it
*这是狂野 狂野的西部 我的人 最好时刻关注*
It's the wild, wild west, my guy, better stay tuned
*口耳相传我的名字 那就是免费宣传*
Got my name in your mouth, yeah, that's free promo
*让你的姑娘坐入我的怀中 说她一个人来*
I got your girl in my lap, said she ride solo
*派头再多也不伤身*
Too much drip ain't never hurt nobody, yeah
*我一路不易 所以别说什么*
I got it tough, so don't try nothing...
*我不在乎她是不是拜金*
I don't care if she a gold digger
*她会得到*
She gon' get this...
做得不错 拉斯
Did good, Russ.
销量不行 但是毕竟卖♥♥出去了
Weak as hell, but it moved.
说得没错
Damn right it did.
I got a bag in my jeans...
今晚有什么计划
What's the plan tonight?
法国区会很热闹
Quarter's gonna be wild.
需要我们手头的所有人手
Need all the muscle we got,
你知道 以防有迎宾车
you know, just in case the welcome wagon
前来拜访
decide to pay us a visit.
但是我们不能毫无防备
But we don't want to leave ourself vulnerable.
明白吗 所以 拉斯
Okay? So, Russ,
你安置好在毒品屋里的钱
you secure the money in them trap houses.
然后 和我去新俱乐部
Then you come with me to the new club.
克里斯 带上人手 留在布法家
Chris, get a few men, you stay here at Buffa's.
-守好阵地 -留在这
Protect home base. - Stay here?
必须做好一切准备
Got to be ready for anything.
明白
Got it.
不好意思耽搁了 先生
Sorry for the delay, sir. - Oh. Ah.
-弗雷德·格雷森 -嗨
Fred Grayson. - Hi.
今天您需要什么帮助
How can I help you today? -
几年前 我开了一个
Um, several years ago, I opened an account.
529大学基金账户
A 529 college fund.
我想要知道我有什么选项
Uh, I'd like to know what my options are.
-当然 -请问您尊姓大名
Of course. Can I get your name?
迈克尔·德西亚托
Michael Desiato. -
找到了 账户在你的名下
Uh, here it is. The account is in your name,
受益人是亚当·德西亚托
and the beneficiary is Adam Desiato.
好的
Right. Uh...
市来是要给他支付学费
It was meant to pay for his tuition,
但是现在 不打算这样安排了
but that's... no longer the plan.
529不光能作为大学基金
Well, a 529 is for more than just college.
还可以被用来支付各种教育支出
It can be used for any number of educational expenses.
所以 如果亚当想要去职业学校
So, if Adam wants to go to a vocational school
或者需要电脑或者
or if he needs a new computer or if he wants
-出国留学 -不 不
to study abroad... - N-No, ju-just...
亚当死了
Adam died.
我
Oh, I'm...
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
所以 我想知道我有什么选择
So, just like to know what my options are.
slow, somber music
30年
30 years?!
我还没有结束谈判
I'm not done negotiating,
但是我不想给你虚假的希望
but I don't want to give you false hope.
科菲一个星期都没撑下去 他还比我壮呢
Kofi couldn't even make it a-a week, and he's stronger than me.
检察官表示
The prosecutor indicated that...
如果你供出对他有用的信息
he might be willing to make a deal if you
他也许愿意做出让步
have information he could use.
关于什么的信息
Information about what?
欲望帮的
Desire.
不 不 不 不 我不要掺和那件事
Oh, no. No, no, no. I'm not a part of that.
-我知道 -不 你知道如果我告密
I know. - No, do you know what'll happen
被人抓住是什么下场吗
to me in here if I get caught snitching?
我知道 我知道
I know. I know!
我知道 我知道
I know, I know. -
不谈帮派的事情 我不干了
No Desire. I'm done.
也许你需要一个更好的律师
Maybe you need a better lawyer.
怎么 你也要抛弃我吗
What, you gonna bail on me now, too?
不是 但是我 我想
No, but I'm-I'm just trying
保护你
to protect you.
那就不要丢下我
Then don't leave me.
但是我担心如果我逼得太狠
But I'm afraid that if I push
逼错了人
too hard, I push the wrong people,
就会发生不好的事情
then something bad might happen.
slow, somber music
谢谢你
Thank you.
唐内塔 对吧
Donetta, right?
我之前没在这里见过你
I've never seen you here before.
我来过的
Well, I've been here.
我能和你坐一起吗
May I join you?
当然
Sure.
你还参加悲伤互助小组吗
Are you still attending the grief group?
每周都去
Every week.
我有段时间没去了
I haven't been in a while.
是的 你的缺席很明显
Yes, your absence has been apparent.
我想我应该道歉
I suppose I should apologize.
我很抱歉说你的儿子是海♥洛♥因♥瘾君子
I'm sorry I said your son was a heroin addict.
我儿子是个海♥洛♥因♥瘾君子
My son was a heroin addict.
我很抱歉我暗示
Well, I'm sorry for
他的死对你的影响
implying that his death was...
不如罗科的死对我的打击沉重 对不起
...any less painful for you than Rocco's was for me. I'm sorry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我不会和女人相处
I don't get along with women particularly well.
Uh... -
我还以为我们要成为好朋友呢
And here I thought we were gonna become good friends.
这可能是我母亲的错
It's probably my mother's fault.
哪怕是和我的女儿 我都不
Even with my daughter, I don't...
我从来不知道该怎么和她交谈
I-I never know how to talk to her.
话说回来
Then again, uh...
跟家里的任何人我都不知道该如何交谈
I don't know how to talk to anyone in my family anymore.
感觉好像我在慢慢失去家人
I feel like I'm losing my family,
一个接一个
one member at a time.
首先是罗科 然后是菲娅
First, Rocco, and-and then Fia.
我有时候觉得
But I sometimes feel like I'm a...
我成了个没有孩子的母亲
I'm a mother without any children.
但你并不是
But you're not a mother without children.
我很
I'm so...
我很抱歉 我不想暗示
I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to imply that...
没关系 我知道你是什么意思
It's okay. I know what you mean.
我注意到你从来不谈你的丈夫
I notice that you never talk about your husband.
我不确定还有什么可以说的
I'm not sure there's anything left to say.
Wow...
我的婚姻因为我儿子的死破裂了
My marriage fell apart because of my son's death.
我想要干预 但是
I'd wanted to stage an intervention, but...
我丈夫不想接受情况很糟糕的现实
my husband didn't want to accept how bad things had become.
等到他明白的时候已经太晚了
By the time he agreed it was too late,
我永远没办法原谅他
and I could never forgive him for that.
好
Right.
罗科就是死在了我丈夫买♥♥的摩托车上
My husband bought Rocco the motorcycle he was killed on.
然后 菲娅开始疏离
And then, when Fia started
和你一样
to pull away, much like you,
我要求采取激进的回应
剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表