剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表
Well, it worked. - Good.
政♥府♥决定将海滨租给吉米·巴克斯特了
The city leased the waterfront to Jimmy Baxter.
很好 那我们完事了
Great, so we're done.
还没
Not quite. -
我需要你帮別的忙
I need your help on something else.
不不不
No. No, no, no.
你可別想对我朝令夕改的
You are not gonna keep moving the goalposts on me.
-听我说 -不行 我可不想
Hear me out-- - No, I am done
再做你的牵线木偶了
playing your puppet.
我们能別再这样了吗
Can we not do this again?
我只是想帮查理一把
I was trying to help Charlie
结果如何
and look what that did for him.
所以你可以把我重新扔回牢里
So, you can take me back to prison,
但我跟你两不相欠了
but we are through.
两不相欠得由我来决定
I will tell you when we are through.
不可能 你別想了
You know, that is not how this is gonna work out.
我不干了
I am done.
好吧
Okay.
low, dramatic music
tense music
他是你的了
He's all yours.
什么
What? Uh...
坐下
Sit down.
最新证据显示
New evidence has come to light
你做的是假口供
that you lied to police on your statement.
你老婆被杀当晚
Where were you
你到底在哪
on the night of your wife's murder?
剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表