剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表
Oh...
不 不
No! No!
冷静 冷静
Calm down. Calm down. -
你今天在庭上的表现太棒了
Hey.
You did so well in court today.
嗯 可明天才是大日子呢 所以
Yeah, well, I've got another big day tomorrow, so...
能告诉我你们查到了什么吗
Can you tell me what you found out?
当然
Yeah, absolutely.
我们今天下午去了安特吉新奥尔良
We went to, um, Entergy New Orleans this afternoon.
查过了记录
Checked the records.
琼斯一家几个月没付过煤气费
The Jones family hadn't paid their gas bill in months.
尤金没说错 在爆♥炸♥发生几周前
Eugene was right. The gas was turned off seven weeks
家里的煤气就被切断了
before the explosion.
不仅如此
On top of that,
调查爆♥炸♥案的
the investigation into the explosion
是布兰登·库萨克督查
was headed by Lieutenant Brendan Cusack.
我很确定巴克斯特早买♥♥通了他
I'm pretty sure he's Baxter-owned.
这么说 如果尤金同意做
So, if Eugene agrees to be a cooperating witness
指证巴克斯特夫妇的污点证人
against the Baxters, the federal government
联邦政♥府♥会对他进行保护性监禁
will grant him protective custody.
我不确定他是否目击了
I can't be sure that he witnessed
巴克斯特夫妇的任何犯罪行为
any criminal activity from the Baxters.
那我恐怕就不能去见他了
Well, then I guess I won't be able to call on him.
为什么要这么做
Then why?
因为我想帮他
Because I want to help this kid.
我不用坐牢了吗
So no prison time?
你明天就自♥由♥了
You'll be free tomorrow.
我能回到休斯顿去吗
Can I go back to Houston?
尤金 你见识过巴克斯特夫妇对你家人的所作所为了
Eugene, you saw what the Baxters did to your family.
你在休斯顿不可能安全
You'll never be safe in Houston,
或者任何一个人们知道去哪里找你的地方都不安全
or anywhere that people know where to look for you.
你不能让人知道你在哪 或者你是谁
No one can know where you are, or who you are.
我不能放弃我的名字
I can't give up my name.
这是他们唯一留给我的纪念
It's the only part of them that I got left.
尤金
Eugene...?
往后余生
For the rest of your life,
不管什么时候你听到尤金这个名字
whenever you hear someone say the name Eugene,
你的心都会漏跳一拍
your heart is going to skip a beat.
你会一直胆战心惊 不知道是不是
You're going to be forever looking over your shoulder
有人来追杀你
for someone who isn't there.
你会觉得自己重生后再次被毁灭
You're going to feel alive and destroyed all over again.
看着我
Hey. Look at me.
不管别人叫你什么名字
Regardless of what anyone calls you,
你永远都是科菲的弟弟和费梅尔的儿子
you will always be Kofi's brother and Female's son.
你永远都是尤金·琼斯
You'll always be Eugene Jones,
因为那个名字是你生命的一部分
because that name is a part of who you are.
没人能将那部分夺走
And no one can take that away from you.
我跟你说过不想再谈判了 李
I told you I'm done negotiating, Lee.
不谈 你看着就行
You're just here to watch.
司法部已经给我的委托人
The Justice Department has offered my client
申请了证人保护计划
witness protection.
你说啥
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
我可没同意
I did not agree to that.
哦 我忘记说了
Oh, did I forget to mention
检察官办公室已经把这个案子从你手里调走了
the U.S. Attorney's Office is taking this case away from you.
这次会面只是礼节性的
This meeting was just a courtesy.
我刚知道
I just found out that...
原来我爱上的男人
the guy that I fell in love with
就是害死我弟的人
is the one who killed my brother.
而且他们都知道
And they knew.
他们知道却没告诉我
They knew and they didn't tell me.
你觉得能从心底原谅他们吗
Do you think you can find forgiveness in your heart?
我已经原谅亚当了
I think for Adam I already have.
我是那么生他的气
I'm so mad at him.
但我也相信他是真心爱我的
But I also believe that he really loved me.
现在我还能感觉得到
I still feel it.
但我不知道是否能原谅我的家人
But I don't know if I can forgive my family.
他们做过的事
The things they've done...
somber music
如果我愿意接受上帝存在的唯一原因
Is it fucked up if the only reason
是因为我确信这世界上是有魔鬼的
I'm willing to entertain the notion that God exists
这是不是糟糕透了
is because I'm certain that the devil does?
我不知道为什么会有坏事发生
I don't know why bad things happen to us.
但受苦市就是人的修行
But suffering is a part of the human experience,
而且从不公平
and it's never fair.
我不希望任何人受苦
I wouldn't wish it upon anyone.
但我相信你承受的痛苦
But I do believe the pain you endure here
将会转为不朽的爱
will be transformed into everlasting love.
如果真的有天堂
If Heaven does exist,
只有罗科才有资格生活在那里
Rocco is the only one who's going to be there.
菲娅 很多事我也不知道答案
I don't have a lot of answers, Fia.
尤其是现在能帮到你的
Especially ones that will help you right now.
但是 看着我
But... Look at me.
真的有天堂
There is a Heaven.
就跟我们坐在这里一样真实
As sure as we're sitting here.
而你弟弟就在那
And your brother is there, right now.
我希望这是真的
I need that to be true.
我需要知道
I need to know...
当我们的亲人离开时
that when we lose someone,
我们不是永远的失去了他们
we haven't lost them forever.
"Tally" by Denzel Curry and midwxst
I met this girl down in Tally
She said she flew in from Cali
Not L.A. though, she live in the Valley
Got a twin and I think her name Sally
Not my type, so I curved her real proudly
Don't remember last night, it was cloudy...
你想干嘛
What the hell do you want?
想跟你们家男人谈谈
Just hoping to talk to the man of the house.
他不舒服
He's indisposed.
太可惜了
Oh, that's too bad.
我就是好奇 想知道他拒绝了我的提议后
Just curious to see if he'd given any more thought
会不会再重新考虑一下 但是
to my offer he rejected, but...
什么提议
What offer?
他没跟你说吗
Oh, he didn't tell you?
我想把俱乐部卖♥♥给他
I tried to sell him the club.
你到你不想在这街区上看到我 但是
Knew you'd want to get me off the block, but...
看来他无所谓
guess it doesn't matter to him.
失陪了
Excuse me.
看看我的博弈结果如何吧
Now that's my long game.
moody, pulsing music
怎么了亲爱的
What happened, darling?
-出什么事了 -爸
What's wrong? - Pop.
怎么了 怎么了
What, what?
是吉米
It's Jimmy.
他对琼斯一家人做的事转头怪到我头上
He blames me for what he did to that Jones family.
他一直拿这说事针对我
He's always held it against me.
没事的 没事
It's all right. It'll be okay.
爸 他会对警♥察♥坦白
Papa, he's going to confess to the police.
什么
What?
吉米威胁说他要把我也供出去 因为他恨我
Jimmy's threatened to implicate me too because he hates me.
他告诉我的
He told me that.
他想拖我跟他一起下水
He wants to take me down.
他会毁了我们的
He's gonna destroy us.
他在自己房♥间吗
Is he in his room?
tense, atmospheric music
你从不是我的家人
You were never my family.
这里是巴克斯特家
I'm calling from the Baxter House.
我刚听见枪响
I just heard gunshots.
请立刻派人过来帮忙
Please send help right away.
somber music
谢谢你这么关心我
Thank you for caring about me.
你自己保重
Take care of yourself.
别惹麻烦 好吗
Stay out of trouble, okay?
现在你打算怎么做
So now what are you going to do?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
你可以在法国区任一个地方卖♥♥毒品
剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表