剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表
《法官大人》前情提要
Previously on Your Honor...
原来你奇迹般的脱逃 根本不是什么奇迹
So your miraculous escape, not so miraculous after all.
是被小莫藏在休斯顿我姐家
And then Little Mo hides you out in Houston with my sister,
因为他知道 我绝不会
of all people, 'cause he knew
上那儿去找你
I wouldn't go there looking for you.
你就不该回来 小矮子
You should have never came back, Little Man.
你要是拿了那笔钱 她会杀了你
She was gonna kill you if you took the money.
还好你跟她是亲戚
You're lucky you're blood.
你不是家人
You ain't fam.
对我不是
Not to me.
不再是了
Not no more.
我在这儿什么都没有了
There's nothing for me here anymore.
你明天就乘大巴去休斯顿
Tomorrow, your ass is on a bus back to H-Town.
芬太尼掺进海♥洛♥因♥
Fentanyl cut with heroin.
你有试过吗
You tried that shit?
会是新奥尔良最俏的货
It's gonna be the hottest shit in NOLA.
你就是我的小白鼠 乔伊
You're my guinea pig, Joey.
我们本来在谈水滨地块的项目
We were just talking about the waterfront deal.
如果这届市长是个麻烦
If this mayor is a problem,
那就想办法换个市长
there are ways to get a new one.
我担心查理的人身安全
I'm concerned for Charlie's safety.
如果这笔交易跟我计划的不一样
If I can't do this deal the way I wanted to,
就会有别人下场干预
then other people are gonna get involved.
我参与了联调局
I am part of a federal investigation
对巴克斯特集团的调查
into the Baxter organization.
你现在才告诉我
And you're just letting me in on this now?
我是为了保护你
I was trying to protect you.
这个交易我做不了
I can't make this deal.
想做必须改条件
Not without some changes.
-交易完成了 -要是她失败了怎么办
The deal is done. - What if she fails?
她要么扳倒巴克斯特集团
She'll either bring down the Baxters
要么让巴克斯特建成水滨顶目
or the Baxters will build up the waterfront.
我需要你掩盖他的供词
I need you to bury his confession.
让罪犯逍遥法外
What the hell's the point of solving crimes
那打击犯罪还有什么意义
if we're just gonna let the criminals walk free?
你也许现在自♥由♥了
You may be free now...
但别得意得太早
but that's not gonna last forever.
等你的守护天使消失
And when your guardian angel vanishes,
我会第一个找上你
I'm gonna be the next thing you see.
你老婆
Where were you...
被杀当晚 你在哪里
on the night of your wife's murder?
tense, suspenseful music
10月10日 你老婆被杀之后的第一天早上
October 10, the morning after your wife was murdered,
你为新奥尔良警局做的口供
you gave this statement to the NOPD.
我大约7点下班回家
"I came home after work, around seven o'clock.
全家人聚在一起吃了晚餐
We had dinner together as a family.
罗宾在9点到9点半出了门
Robin left around 9:00 or 9:30.
我跟亚当整晚都在家
Adam and I were home all night."
你现在问我这个做什么
Why are you asking me about this now?
她出轨了你
She cheated on you.
这一定刺痛了你
That must have stung.
你从没承认过这一点 对吗
We never really cleared that up, did we?
你不愿意配合 这让我很奇怪
I find it strange, your reluctance to be forthcoming.
这是你
This is you.
这是罗宾出轨的那个人
This is the man Robin had an affair with.
这是她被杀当晚
This is the night she was murdered.
你看起来很生生气 迈克尔
You look pretty mad, Michael.
你并没正式拘留我
You haven't booked me.
因为你证据不够
Because you don't have enough,
或者说 没有任何证据起诉我
if any, evidence to charge me.
与此同时 你倒是胆子挺大
And yet, you have the audacity
就这么把我铐讲警局
to march me through the station in handcuffs?
哎哟
Oops. - Mm.
但你是嫌疑人
You're a person of interest, though.
我对你很关注
I find you interesting.
你知道什么才值得关注吗
You know what's interesting?
你只用了两年
It only took you two years
才想到我有因妒生恨的谋杀动机
to come up with the jealous husband theory?
那事之后 我开始重新审视你
My opinion of you has evolved quite a bit since then.
你现在觉得我能干出杀老婆的事了
So, now you think I'm capable of killing my wife?
我已经不知道你能干出什么来了
I have no idea what you're capable of anymore.
但我现在只关心
The only question that I'm interested in...
她是不是你杀的
is did you kill her?
slow, dramatic music
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
该死
Goddamn it.
这回又惹什么麻烦了
What trouble have you gotten into now?
我刚把你从警局接了回来 迈克尔
I just picked your ass up at a police station, Michael.
给我个解释
I want some answers.
我因涉嫌保杀罗宾·德西亚托被叫去问话
I was brought in for suspicion of killing Robin Desiato.
我自己也想过这可能
Yeah, I played that one through in my mind, too.
很多次
Many times.
你最后得出了啥结论
And what was your conclusion?
我一度甚至希望是你干的
For a while, I actually wanted it to be you.
但你不可能杀了我女儿
But you couldn't have killed my daughter.
你不是这种人
It's just not who you are.
这都两年了 他们怎么突然怀疑上你了
It's been two years. Why do they suspect you now?
他们发现她被杀那晚 我不在家
They found out that I wasn't home the night she was killed.
我去找那个男的对质了
I went to confront the man she was sleeping with.
你知道他是谁
You knew who he was?
我知道
I did.
他现在想站出来了
And he's come forward now?
是
Yeah.
好吧
Well...
看来我们得去跟他聊聊了
I guess we're gonna go talk to him then.
slow, intriguing music
小莫走了
Little Mo's gone.
你们也都该振作起来了
Time for y'all to step your shit up.
等我们跟罗德里克那孙子打通关系
Once we're free and clear of that Roderick motherfucker,
就可以卖♥♥好货了
we'll have good product to move.
但在那之前 还是要卖♥♥这玩意儿
But until then, we gotta deal with this shit.
都看着
Come on.
这是30毫克的海♥洛♥因♥
This is 30 milligrams of heroin.
足以杀死一个成年男子
Enough to kill a grown man.
但区区三毫克的芬太尼 可以达到一样效果
But only three milligrams of fentanyl will do the same thing.
现在 这些货里都掺了芬太尼
Now, all this shit is cut with fenty,
还不是专业的药剂师掺的
and not by no motherfuckin' chemist.
也就是说 卖♥♥错了包 嗑错了量 你就玩完了
Which means the wrong baggie, the wrong hit, you done.
咱们得找个办法 既把货卖♥♥出去
We just got to figure out a way to move this
还不能吸死人
without dropping bodies.
我天 每袋粉都是轮盘赌啊
Shit, every bag is Russian roulette.
问题就在这儿
That's the problem.
-我需要解决方案 -再掺点别的进去
I need a solution. - Cut that shit again.
小苏打 奶粉啊之类的
Baking soda, powdered milk, whatever.
快♥感♥会降低 但是
The high will be weak as fuck, but...
这样不至于吸死人
probably won't kill nobody either.
你一开始叫停卖♥♥货是对的
You did right to pull it the first time.
顾客都是街坊 吸死人对咱影响不好
Bodies dropping is bad for the neighborhood.
所以我们不在这儿卖♥♥
That's why we're not gonna sell it here.
我们让小弟去城里散货
We send the corner boys into the city.
把网铺开
Spread it out.
就算真吸死人 也查不到是我们的
That way if anybody drops, no one knows it's from here.
另外 你把芬太尼的量稀释到最小
And you cut the motherfucker so thin
确保不会吸出人命
that no bodies will drop.
明白
I got you.
明天一早 小矮子
Top of the morning, Little Man.
你确保把他送上大巴
You make sure his ass on that bus tonight.
ominous music
市长开出的条款会耗资巨大
The mayor's stipulations are going to be costly.
为了以防万一
So just in case,
我帮我们约了几个潜在投资人见面
I got us a meeting with some potential investors.
什么投资人
剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表