剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表
I just want your blessing
我在这附近街区扩张生意
to expand my operation in the neighborhood.
我为啥要同意呢
Now, why would I agree to that?
因为我会把俱乐部卖♥♥你
Because I'll sell you the club.
在你老婆眼里 这个结果
And that, as far as your wife is concerned,
怕是比希望之钻还要让她心动
is shinier than the Hope Diamond.
吉娜最不想见到的就是一抬头看见街对面的我
Nothing Gina hate more than look across that street and see me.
想想看如黑你把这个结果送给她
Think of how happy she'd be if...
她得多开心
you gave it to her.
你的提议我拒绝
Your offer is rejected.
quiet, ominous music
法官
Judge. -
这是你的传票
You've been served.
没事 没事哈
It's okay, it's okay.
没事
It's okay.
我 被传唤了
I've... been subpoenaed.
我知道你不想
I know you don't want to.
他不是想杀亚当
He wasn't trying to kill Adam.
保护那个孩子不是你的工作
Not your job to protect that boy.
不会有人觉得你是想毁了他的生活 但是他
And no one thinks you're trying to ruin his life, but he...
他确实让这个娃没了父亲
He did leave that baby without a father.
这不是你的错
This is not on you.
你是个好人 迈克尔
You're a good man, Michael.
haunting, moody music
quiet, somber music
嗯
Yeah.
菲娅说她会等保姆来
Fia's gonna wait for the babysitter.
说我们可以先走
She said we should go ahead.
准备好了吗
Ready?
嗯
Yeah.
Hey.
我爱你
I love you.
我用周韦的时间看了
I spent the weekend reviewing your briefs
有关证人的简报
regarding the witness.
证言的范围应该仅限于
The scope of his testimony is to be confined
枪击发生的当晚
to the night of the shooting.
他对这个这起案件的了解
He knows far more about this case
远不止是当晚发生的事件
than simply the events on the night in question.
如果你打算允许一个前罪犯
If you're gonna allow a convicted felon
在最后一刻成为检方的出庭证人
to testify as a last-minute addition,
那我就有权探究该事件的相关情况
I'm entitled to explore the circumstances
因为这与我为委托人所做的辩护
surrounding that event, which are absolutely pertinent
有着相当重要的关系
to my client's defense.
我召开这次会议不是为了听你
I didn't hold this conference to listen to you repeat
重复你在简报中提出的论点
the arguments you made in your brief.
你对迈克尔·德西亚托的指控是毁灭性的
The allegations you make against Michael Desiato are damning.
也是毫无事实根据的
They're also unfounded.
我的法庭上是不会允许你提出来的
You will not be lodging them in my courtroom.
我裁决的作证范围是最终决定
My ruling on the scope is final.
德拉米尔女士 如果你敢越界
And Ms. Delamere, if you overstep,
我会判你藐视法庭
I will have no hesitation about holding you in contempt
并将重开对琼斯先生的审判
and ordering a new trial for Mr. Jones.
haunting music
如果你不能撒谎
If you can't lie,
那至少你可以根据第五修正案拒绝回答
the least you could do is plead the Fifth.
反正其他律师也会建议你这么做的
That's what any lawyer would advise you to do anyway.
检方请证人
The State calls
迈克尔·德西亚托出庭
Michael Desiato.
你是否发誓并确认
Do you swear and affirm that the testimony
你所做证词 尽是实言
you're about to provide is the truth,
纯属实言 并无任何隐瞒
the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?
我发誓
I do.
-德西亚托法官 你是否 -反对
Judge Desiato, were you-- - Objection.
证人不是法官
The witness is not a judge.
这只是对他过去的职位
It is a sign of respect
表示一种尊重
for a previous position that he held.
他的职位已经被剥夺了
One that was taken from him.
请双方律师上前
Approach.
你们连提及证人的名字这点事
We can't get past the witness's name
都要辩论一番吗
without this going off the rails?
如果你不允许我在盘问证人时
If I'm not permitted to examine this witness
质疑他的正直诚实
in a way that impugns his integrity,
那你也不该允许检方
surely you won't allow the State
给他一个德不配位的
to afford him a deferential title
尊称
that he no longer deserves.
继续吧
Get on with it.
德西亚托先生
Mr. Desiato...
枪击发生当晚你是否在巴克斯特的家族酒店
were you at the Baxter House hotel the night of the shooting?
是的
Yes.
你当时在做什么
What were you doing there?
去找我儿子亚当
I was looking for my son Adam.
为什么亚当会在那呢
And why was Adam there?
他和菲娅·巴克斯特在约会
He was dating Fia Baxter.
他们在一起多久了
How long had they been dating?
我不确定
Uh, I'm not sure.
几个月吧
A few months.
那你是什么时候知道他们这层关系的
When did you learn of their relationship?
就在当天
That day.
那么 你去找亚当
So, you went to get Adam,
接下来发生了什么
and then what happened next?
酒店在开派对
There was a party at the hotel.
我 我不在邀请名单上
I-I wasn't on the guest list,
所以保安不让我进
so security wasn't letting me in.
我就在外面绕了一圈
I went around the side,
靠近一扇窗户 想看看里面的酒吧和饭店的情况
to a window, so I could look in at the bar and restaurant.
你看见亚当了吗
And did you see Adam?
看见了
Yes.
你还看到别人了吗
Did you see anyone else?
德西亚多先生
Mr. Desiato.
通过窗户你还看到别人了吗
Did you see anyone else through the window?
是的 我看到了亚当和菲娅
Yes, I saw Adam and Fia.
巴克斯特一家人
The Baxter family.
那 那是个派对 所以里面有很多人
It-it was a party, so there were a lot of people.
抱歉 我接下来要问
And I'm sorry to have to ask, but...
你看到你儿子被枪击了吗
...did you see your son get shot?
我当时想引起他的注意
I was trying to get his attention.
然后
And then...
突然
Suddenly, there...
听到一声枪响
There was a... bang.
子弹射中了亚当的脖子
The bullet hit Adam in the neck.
穿过他站的位置我看到了一个人
I looked past him and I saw someone...
站在他的后面 就在厨房♥旁边
standing next to the kitchen in the back.
And he...
他手里拿着一把枪
He was holding a gun in his hand.
亚当倒在了地上
Adam fell to the floor.
我冲了进去 我 我呼喊救命
I ran inside and I-I yelled for help.
我儿子就死在了我的怀里
I held my son in my arms as he died.
那你看到是谁开的枪吗
And did you see who shot him?
看到了
Yes.
是被告尤金·琼斯吗
And was it the defendant Eugene Jones?
quiet, tense music
是的
Yes, it was.
德西亚托先生 你相信正义吗
Mr. Desiato, do you believe in justice?
我们知道你过去是个法官
We've already established that you were a judge.
需要我给你定义一下什么叫正义吗
Do you need me to define justice for you?
反对 纠缠证人
Objection, badgering.
反对有效
Sustained.
请让证人作答
Allow the witness to answer.
你相信正义吗
Do you believe in justice?
我不知道
I don't know.
因果呢
How about karma?
血债血偿 天有眼 罪有应得呢
How about payback, comeuppance, retribution?
律师是认真要问这些问题吗
Is counsel serious with these questions?
行吧 那你回答这个看看
Fine. How about this one:
剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表