剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表
Previously on Your Honor...
Michael.
迈克尔·德西亚托出狱了
Michael Desiato is out of prison.
我给你找了份工作
I got you a job.
为什么
Why?
这是标准的释放流程
Standard work release.
我得让你合法出狱
I got to make your exit from prison look legit.
最好能给他一个
I'm thinking an assignment
重新接触世界的工作
that would get him out into the world.
德西亚托先士你出狱了
Mr. Desiato, you're out.
晚上七个嗑药过量的
Seven ODs in one night.
这批货不卖♥♥了
Pull it.
我手里没货运转了
I ain't got shit to move.
我们从2千克开始如何
How about we start with two keys?
从20千克开始如何
How about we start with 20?
我想买♥♥下倾盆大雨俱乐部
I want to buy the Grand Rain.
你想来法属区开夜♥总♥会♥
You gonna run a nightclub in the Quarter?
你说你想为黑人企业争取权益
You say you want to champion for Black-owned businesses.
不如先从帮黑人企业主开拓生意开始
Why not help a Black owner get her hand on a business?
恭喜
Congratulations.
等不及要看你把这里翻修一新了
I look forward to seeing what you do with the place.
天 真的是你
My God, it really is you.
你还是有暴露的风险
You-you may still be exposed.
你得小心点
You need to watch yourself.
你让我埋葬秘密
You asked me to bury something and now
结果我们就到了这一步
here we are.
埋的是一辆车
It was a car.
不是尸体
Not a body.
是棺材
It was a coffin
外加一组车灯
with a set of headlights.
双份浓缩的拿铁 莫里斯
Double latte. Maurice.
-好久不见了 -有人知道你在这里吗
It's been a minute. - Does anyone know you're here?
The question is:
有人知道你在这里吗
anyone know you here?
谢谢你愿意回来
Thank you for coming back.
我要给你看样东西
I need to show you something.
这是罗科·亚当·巴克斯特
This is Rocco Adam Baxter.
他是你孙子
He's your grandson.
不 不 不 不 不
intense orchestral music
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不
No, no, no, no.
No.
不 不
No, no.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
嗨 爷爷
Hi, Grandpa.
对 加油
Yeah, baby.
太棒了 宝贝 加油
Yes, baby, yes.
你不喜欢路易斯安那队吗
You don't like LSU?
我只是不喜欢他们守垒
I just don't like them to cover.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
怪我疏忽了
Sin of omission.
你该告诉我的
You should have told me.
这种事轮不到我说
Not my secret to tell.
再说 那姑娘好多次都想告诉你
Besides, that girl tried to tell you many times.
你却不想听
You just didn't want to listen.
-想吃鸡翅吗 -真该死
Would you like some wings? - Goddamn it.
迈克尔 坐下来冷静下
Why don't you sit down, Michael?
我不明白你想从我这里得到什么
I don't understand what you want from me.
你不需要明白
You don't have to understand.
我不能给你当间谍
I can't be a spy for you.
我救你出来 不是看上了你的间谍手段
I didn't get you out of prison for your espionage skills.
你什么都不用装 好吗
I don't need you to fake anything, okay?
你只需要做自己
I just need you to be you.
为什么
Why?
因为你有別人没有的关系
Because you have relationships that no one else has.
No, no...
接近我的人 最后都会受伤
Everyone who gets close to me ends up hurt.
我不会允许出现这种情况的
I'm not going to let that happen.
听我说
Listen to me.
我了解你 好吗
I know you, okay?
我知道你能做到什么
I know what you're capable of.
也知道你做不到什么
I know what you're incapable of.
他叫什么名字
So what's his name?
你已经知道他的名字了
You already know his name.
我们一步一步来
Inch by inch,
我想送你去哪儿 你慢慢就会清楚
I will get you to where I need you to go.
你真打算每一步都跟我作对吗
Are you really going to fight me every step of the way?
上帝 你究竟想让我做什么
Jesus, what exactly are you asking of me?
在这个节骨眼上 迈克尔
At this moment, Michael,
我只想让你去爱那个孩子
all I want you to do is love that baby.
tense, atmospheric music
城里最宏伟的酒店
The grandest hotel in the city,
配备全州最大的赌场
with the largest casino in the state.
高端精品商店与之毗邻
Next to it, high-end stores with the best of everything:
珠宝 服装
jewelry, clothing,
手作皮革制品
artisanal handcrafted leather goods.
Luxury condominiums.
还有华美的剧院 足以办得起爵士音乐节
And a theater impressive enough to host Jazz Fest,
巴克斯舞会 请来伦敦爱乐乐团
the Bacchus Ball, and the London Philharmonic.
最高端的零售 住♥宅♥和娱乐囊括其中
Retail, residential and entertainment at its finest.
在这一切之上
And perched above it all,
是我们的家庭套房♥
our family suites
能够俯瞰整个新月城
with panoramic views of the entire Crescent City.
等你说的这些都建好了 咱们再来行吗
Can we come back when all this shit is built?
天 你这一生不想创造些东西吗
God, don't you want to build anything with your life?
卡洛 我是想让你明白一个道理
Carlo, I'm-I'm trying to instill something into you.
我们拥有的一切都是亲手创造的 一切
Because everything we have, we've built. Everything.
这是为了我们所有人
And-and this is for all of us,
但我现在需要你的支持
but I-I need you beside me right now, hmm?
同我一起建造
Building it with me, hmm?
-好吗 -好
Yeah? - Yeah.
好的 现在去发挥你的作用吧
Now, apply yourself.
有志者事竟成
Because with hard work, you can do anything.
这是巴克斯特区做出的承诺
That's the promise of the Baxter District.
等四面八方的人们来到这里时
Because when people come through here from all over,
看到我们的姓氏无处不在
it'll be our family name that they see.
他们便知道 世界是巴克斯特家的
And it'll remind them that the world is their oyster.
quiet, contemplative music
我可以进来吗
Is it okay that I'm here?
可以 可以
Yeah, yeah.
你那晚走得很匆忙
You left pretty quickly the other night.
Uh, I was...
被吓到了
...taken aback by...
我一直想告诉你的
Hmm. I've been trying to tell you for a while, so...
也许这是个错误吧
Maybe it was a mistake.
我只是想让你知道他的存在
I just want you to know he exists.
你不想被我们打扰的话 我尊重你的决定
If you don't want us to bother you, I'll-I'll respect that.
不 不
No, uh...
我也不知道自己想要什么
I don't know what I want.
一时之间难以承受
It's... it's just a lot.
我知道
I know.
Um...
好 我不打扰你了
Well, I'll leave you to it.
你明天上班吗
Are you working tomorrow?
不上班
Uh, no.
我再打电♥话♥给你的
I'll call you?
借过
Excuse me.
我还从没一次交给一个人
This is the most money I ever trusted somebody with
这么多钱
at one time.
你让我把它交给一个陌生人
You asking me to hand it over to an unknown
还不愿跟我面对面
just don't sit right with me.
是 我认识他
Yeah, well, I know him.
是特雷认识他
Ooh, Trey know him.
特雷为他背了一个五年刑期的案子
Trey took a five-year bid on a case that wasn't his.
你可以信任他
You can trust him.
剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表