剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表
You can imagine how thrilled I was to find out
已经出狱时有多激动
that Michael Desiato was already out of prison.
你没看到大局
You're not looking at the big picture.
对 大局就是 释放一个罪犯去抓另一个罪犯
Right, the "release one criminal to catch another"?
不是
No.
就算再抓一打 也还有一百过个
To catch a dozen more. A hundred more.
让我给你解释一下
Let me explain this to you.
巴克斯特一家足新奥尔良人 但他们和东海岸的
The Baxters are New Orleans, but they connect to crime families
犯罪家族都有联♥系♥
all up and down the East Coast.
对
Right.
你之前在纽约南区 对吧
And you're from the Southern District of New York, right?
我猜这次调职算是降职吧
So, I-I'm guessing that this transfer was a demotion.
我明白了 你知道 你刚从失败中走出来
I get it. You know, you're coming off of a loss,
新奥尔良对你来说地盘太小了
and New Orleans feels small to you.
这是真的 对吧
Well, it's true, right?
很多事情都是真的
There are a lot of things that are true.
而且你的结案能力并不出众
It's also true that you are not really known
但我没时间
for your ability to close cases,
也没耐心说这些
but I don't have the time or the patience to go there.
好吧 我本来已经拿下了迈克尔·德西亚托的案子
Okay. I had Michael Desiato's conviction in hand
直到你介入
until you stepped in.
你让一个刚刚受到惊吓
You got a confession from a man who was in shock
且失去一切的人认了罪
and just lost everything.
好吧 这倒是个有趣的策略
Okay, this is an interesting tactic,
考虑到我知道你想从我这里得到什么
considering I know you want something from me.
I do.
我需要你帮我处理迈克尔
I need help with Michael.
不 对不起 他是你的 现在算你对付他了
No. Sorry. He's yours. You can deal with him now.
所以问题是 我很难鼓动他
So, the issue is, I am having difficulty motivating him.
你当然能
Well, of course you are.
他很自私 他也不在乎什么
He's selfish and he doesn't care.
我的意思是 你鼓动不了他
I mean, you can't motivate him.
你的意思是
So, what are you saying?
我得鼓动你帮我试试吗
I have to motivate you to help me try?
我们都想要一样的东西 对吧
We both want the same things, right?
我完全不知道你想要什么
I don't have any clue what you want.
dark, foreboding music
嗨 请进 请进
Hi. Come in, come in.
对不起
Sorry.
我给你发短♥信♥时 他还醒着
He was wide awake when I texted you.
不 没关系的
No, it's-it's fine.
我一把他放下 他就醒过来 折腾好久
I keep putting him down and he keeps waking up,
所以我得抱着他一会儿
so I-I have to hold him for a little bit.
你可以进来
You can come in.
来 我们可以
Here, we can go...
-来 -来我帮你
Just... - Here, let me...
-让我 嗯 -谢谢
Let me, um... - Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-对不起 -嗯
Sorry. - Mm-hmm.
看来他把你折腾得够呛哈
Mm-hmm. Oh, I see he got you, huh?
嗯对
Oh, yeah.
对
Yeah.
这是为那场你还没好的洗礼准备的
Oh, that's for the-the potential christening.
是我父母挑的
My parents picked it out.
Hmm.
亚当接受了洗礼
Adam was baptized.
还是不顾我的反对给他洗的
Over my objections, as a matter of fact.
好吧 你说你不信那些
Right, you said you don't really believe in that...
对
No.
不信 但罗宾信
No, but Robin did.
她是亚当的妈妈
That was Adam's mother.
是的 我们谈了很多关于她的事
Yeah, we had a lot of conversations about her.
是的
You did?
Mm-hmm.
她是怎么说服你的
So, how'd she convince you?
我们讨论过了 然后
Well, we discussed it and, uh...
不 我们
No, we...
我们吵了好几周
we argued. For weeks.
然后有一天她对我说
And then one day she just said to me...
你为什么要这么努力地抗争对你没意义的事
"Why do you fight so hard when it means nothing to you?"
所以为什么呢
Why did you?
因为我认为我是对的
Because I thought I was right.
你会后悔妥协吗
And do you ever regret giving in?
我后悔
I regret...
没有妥协更多事
...not giving in more often.
你想抱抱他吗
Do you want to hold him?
Uh...
我再来试试把他放下
I'll just try putting him down one more time.
好 好的
Oh, okay, yeah, all right.
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck. [chuckles]
好
Okay.
我已经尿急一个小时了 马上回来
I-I've had to pee for an hour, so I'll be right back.
-不好意思 -没事
Sorry. - Sure.
melancholy music
dramatic music
剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表