剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表
I need a witness, Michael.
我需要一个能让我进入巴克斯特家族的人
I need someone who could get me inside the Baxter family,
对他们内部运作非常了解
someone whose knowledge of and access to their
能随时接触他们也不会被质疑的人
innermost workings is unquestionable.
帮我策反菲娅·巴克斯特
Help me flip Fia Baxter.
天啊
Oh, my God.
啊 那是菲娅的朋友
Ah. That's Fia's friend.
她是来照顾孩子的
She's here to babysit.
-你需要离开了 -迈克尔
You need to leave. - Michael,
菲娅是那个家庭
Fia is the only member of that family
唯一不是罪犯的人
who's not a criminal.
出去
Get out. -
迈克尔 请听我说完
Michael, just hear me out, please.
-听着 不 -拜托 听我说完
Listen. No. - Please, just hear me out.
她信任你 我答应你
She trusts you. I promise you,
这将是我要求你做的最后一件事
this will be the last thing that I ask you to do.
这是我对你
And these are the last words
说的最后一句话
that I'll speak to you.
滚蛋
Fuck off.
嗯
Yeah.
真不错
That's hot.
tense, dramatic music
她只会叫 不会咬人
She all bark, no bite.
不
Nah.
那个婊♥子♥会咬了
That bitch got bite.
有访客
Visitor.
ominous music
在里面还好吗
How you doing?
我给你带来了一些纸
I brought you some paper.
他们不让我带铅笔进来 太锋利了
They wouldn't let me bring the pencils in. Too sharp.
谢谢
Thanks.
我要求他们把你
I asked them to move you
转移去少管所
to a juvenile facility,
但法官并不太热衷于此
but the judge isn't too keen on it.
其他犯人看不到也听不见你 对吧
You're sight and sound separated, right?
好的 我要
All right. I'm gonna initiate
联♥系♥地方检察官办公室 试着了解一下
contact with the D.A.'s office, try to get a sense
他们的期望是什么
of what their expectations are.
这话什么意思
What do you mean?
我要和检察官谈谈 感受下他的情绪
I'm gonna talk to the prosecutor, feel him out.
我有预感他们会达成协议
My suspicion is that they'd come to an agreement
而不是进行庭审
rather than take this to trial.
所以 你要我做一笔交易
So, you want me to take a deal?
我希望你仔细考虑一个数字
I want you to think very carefully about a number.
你愿意服刑多少时间
How much time are you willing to serve?
slow, somber music
亚雷克
Jarek.
里面见 李
I'll see you in there. Lee.
终于准备好说话了
Finally ready to talk?
我认为不妨开始聊聊
Figured we might as well begin the conversation.
好啊 那为什么不安排个会面呢
Good. Why don't we set a meeting?
因为我没有办公室 也不想去你的办公室
Because I don't have an office and I don't want to go to yours,
-所以让我们就随便聊聊吧 -嗯
so let-let's chat. - Mm.
你的委托人准备好谈协议了吗
Is your client ready to deal?
看情况
Depends.
不如把你唬人的提议说出来
Why don't you give me your bullshit offer
好让我们把过场走完
so we get that out of the way first?
没有唬人的提议
There are no bullshit offers.
你的委托人面临的是没有假释机会的终身监禁
Your client is looking at life without parole.
如果我们进入庭审 那就会是他获得的刑期
And that's exactly what he'll get if we go to trial.
如果他承认犯二级谋杀罪 那就服刑30年
He pleads guilty to second-degree murder, 30 years.
他还是个孩子
He's a child.
-他杀的也是个孩子 -涉嫌
So was the kid he killed. - Allegedly.
好吧 行 涉嫌
Okay, fine, allegedly.
但是你 你知道他做了
But you... you know he did it.
我不知道
I don't know that.
我知道你说他做了
I know you say he did that
因为警♥察♥说是他做的
because the cops say he did that.
也是这此警♥察♥
Same cops who said
说他们找到了他的尸体 最后又试图杀死他
they found his body, same cops who tried to kill him.
我只知道你那边的人
All I know is that people on your side
从不想给我委托人上庭的机会
never wanted my client to see the inside of a courtroom.
我以为你的上司对改革挺上心呢
I thought your boss was all about reform.
我以为你这些日子只是接些
And I thought you were only doing
遗嘱和遗产的案子呢
wills and estates these days.
30年意味着他出狱时就和我一样大了
30 years means he'd be my age by the time he got out.
你还有很多美好的年华
You got a lot of good years left.
你能给我的委托人实际点的提议吗
Do you have an offer I can actually take to my client?
显然没有
Apparently not.
但我愿意接受其他可交换的条件
But I am open to alternative arrangements.
这是什么意思
Meaning what?
意思是 如果你的客户
Meaning, if your client
有我可以用来起诉欲望帮
has information I can use to prosecute upper-level members
-上层成员的信息 -他不是帮派成员
of Desire... - He's not a gang member.
哦得了吧 李 他是巴克斯特家族
Oh, come on, Lee. He's been the focal point
还有欲望帮之间持续了一年的对抗焦点
of a war between Baxter and Desire for a year.
在他被捕的当晚
On the night of his arrest,
有人发现他就在布法家 那是欲望帮的幌子
he had been spotted at Buffa's, a Desire front,
他在新奥尔良的最后一处住所
and his last known residence in New Orleans
是小莫 莫罗的公♥寓♥
was Little Mo Morrow's apartment.
告诉我 一个人还要怎样才能算的上是
Tell me, what more does one have to do to be considered
帮派成员
a gang member?
如果他指认错了人
If he snitches on the wrong person,
他们会想办法在牢里对付他的
they will find a way to get to him inside.
我们可以安排长♥期♥设施
We can agree on a long-term facility
让他不受到安全威胁
to keep him safe and far away from danger.
假设 他有信息提供给你
Let's say he has information to offer you.
你最低能给多少年
How low could you go?
低于30年 怎么样
Lower than 30 years. How's that?
不如你去看看他知不知道内情
Why don't you find out if he knows anything,
然后我们再聊
then we'll talk.
slow, dramatic music
目前 我们所有的地♥产♥
Right now, every one of our properties
都用这个系统
runs on this system, right?
你去到任何旅馆
Mm-hmm. - You go to either of the hotels
或者任何餐馆 都会看到这些画面
or any of the restaurants, this is what you see.
问题是你得在那个地方才能
Problem is you have to be in that location
-看到 -对
to see it. - Right.
我们打算改变这一点
We're gonna change that.
所以 每个地方都接入进来
So, each place is dialed in.
你可以从任何地方监控
You can monitor from anywhere.
从任何一个 地点吗
From any of the... of the locations?
-嗯 手♥机♥上也可以 -厉害了
Mm-hmm. And on your phone, too. - Huh.
如果出现任何形式的袭击或者闯入
If there's an attack or a breach of any kind,
警报就会立即响起 可以立即部署支援
alerts are instantaneous, backups will be deployed.
事情一发生我们就能知道
We'll know about it the moment it happens.
非常好
Ah. Very nice.
非常好 儿子
Very nice, son.
-早上好 -好不好得看情况
Good morning. - We'll see about that.
你打算怎么处理街对面的
What are you doing about the club across the street?
盛大开业 就今晚
The grand opening. Tonight.
你明白那边会是什么样子
You understand what it could look like
会吸引什么样的人
over there, what kind of people it could attract?
他们可能有武器 可能是危险人物
They could be armed, they could be dangerous.
加倍安保
Double the security.
三倍今晚在旅馆的安保人员
Triple the security here at the hotel tonight.
-在外面布置额外人手 -遵命
Post some extra men outside. - Will do.
谢谢你
Thank you.
菲娅有什么消息吗
Any word from Fia?
她还没有联♥系♥
She hasn't reached out.
她还在和德西亚托过家家
She's still playing house with Desiato.
Mm.
今天早晨真美好
What a lovely morning, indeed.
剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表