剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表
嗯 我得先看看
Um, I'm gonna need a minute.
抱歉 你想的东两
I'm sorry, we're all out
我们全都断货了
of what you're looking for.
这边这块肉 叫什么
What's this, uh, cut over here?
请你离开
Just leave now.
这事儿跟你朋友查理有关
This concerns your friend Charlie.
slow, dramatic music
我跟上一届政♥府♥签了个协议
I had an arrangement with the previous
现在他在考虑退出
administration, but he's considering backing out of it.
这事我管不了
I can't control that.
如果这笔交易不合我愿
Could be very, very dangerous for him.
他可能会陷入巨大的危险
If I can't do this deal the way I wanted to,
然后会有其他人牵扯其中
then other people are gonna get involved,
很不幸
unfortunately.
这些人就包括我岳父
People like my father-in-law,
坦白讲 这是我最不想看到的
which is the last thing I would want, frankly.
我很担心
I'm concerned
查理的安全
for Charlie's safety.
所以
So, uh...
也许这事还有其他余地
...perhaps there's another option.
请告诉他 谢谢
Just let him know, please.
你就不该回来 小矮子
You should've never came back, Little Man.
如果你拿了钱 她会杀你的
She was gonna kill you if you took the money.
现在她连你也要杀
And now she gonna kill you, too.
也许吧
Maybe.
但也许她不会 不过
Maybe she won't, but...
我总要试试看的
I had to try something.
你的决定是对的
You made the right call,
这一点可比你强多了
which is more than I can say about you.
你那笔头脑一热的毒品交易
Thanks to your overeager-ass drug deal,
害我惹上了贩毒集团
I got cartel shit I got to worry about now.
那笔交易很划算
The deal was good.
不如你给我解释下
How about you explain to me
早已尘封的破事怎么会突然造访我家
how I got visited by the Ghost of Christmas Past.
如你所言
Like you said,
科菲的事赖我
Kofi was on me.
他家人全都因此遭殃
And with the rest of his family gone,
我得好好对待小矮子
I had to do right by Little Man.
是我欠他的
I owed him.
不 是你欠我
Nah, you owe me.
slow, dramatic music
而且这笔债你永远还不完
And that's a debt you ain't never gonna repay.
作为我的得力助手
As my right hand man,
你觉得我应该怎么处理
how would you advise me to deal with someone
直接违抗我命令
who disobeyed my orders
当着我的面撒谎的人
and lied to my face?
作为我侄子
As my nephew,
我他妈该如何处置你
what the fuck I do with you now?
莫尼克
Monique.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
你知道我是干什么的
You know what I do.
我们心照不宣
And we agreed.
你不问 我就不说
You don't ask, I won't tell.
可他是你侄子
He's your nephew.
他是你从街上抓来的小混混
He's not some corner boy you took in from the streets.
-他是自家人 -嗯
He is family. - Mm.
是
Yeah.
自家人也会搞砸
And family can fuck up, too.
搞砸了就要承担后果
And when they do, we got to handle it.
你怎么让他承担
Handle it how?
那是我的事
That's my business.
不 那是你的家人
No, that's your blood.
如果那就是家人对你来说的意义
And if that's what family means to you...
那我真不知道咱们这算什么了
...I'm not sure what we're doing here.
Hey. - Hey.
找我什么事
So, what's up?
Um...
我有个习惯
I have a habit
有时候查案会太过投入
of getting too close to a case.
会导致我错过一些细节
It's caused me to miss things,
有时候明明就在眼前的事我也会忽略
sometimes things that are right in front of my face.
今天收到了新消息
Some new information came in today,
给我指出了很久前
pointed me in a direction
就该去调查的一个方向
I should have looked at a long time ago.
slow, ominous music
这样应该就能抓住他了
This is how we get to him.
谢谢你 贾思敏
Thank you, Jasmine.
还不错是吧
Not bad, right?
Mm. -
我记得第一次请♥愿♥
I remember starting the first petition
是为了让你参加市议会的竞选
to get you on the ballot for city council.
谁会想到有今天呢
Who'd have thought it would have led to all this?
我
Me.
坐
Sit.
你在想什么
So, what's on your mind?
你应该和吉米·巴克斯特达成协议
You should make that deal with Jimmy Baxter.
你是他的说客吗
What are you, his lobbyist?
我不明白
I don't understand. Wh...
你帮他能得到什么好处呢
What do you get out of helping him?
他们要想做成这笔交易 就会不计一切代价
They want this deal, and they will do everything
确保自己能得手
to make sure they get it.
我不会被他威胁
I'm not gonna be intimidated.
查理 上次我看到有人挡了吉米的路
Charlie, the last time I saw someone get in his way,
他就在我面前
Jimmy shot that man in the head
一枪打爆了对方的头
right in front of me.
那你
And yet...
还来这为他说合
...here you are, doing his bidding?
你到底瞒了我什么事
What are you not telling me?
我参与了巴克斯特黑帮集团的
I am part of a federal investigation
联邦调查
into the Baxter organization.
slow, ominous music
所以他们才放你出狱
That's why they let you out of prison?
是的
Yes.
你现在才告诉我吗
And you just let me in on this now?
我是想保护你
I was trying to protect you.
保护我不被联调局起诉
From the feds who could prosecute me
还是保护我不被黑帮杀害
or the mobster who could kill me?
都有
Both.
你为什么同意合作
Why did you agree to cooperate?
別骗我
Don't lie to me.
亚当死的那晚
The night Adam died,
南希·科斯特洛来医院了
Nancy Costello came to the hospital.
我当时
I was...
因为过于悲痛
overcome with grief.
就向她
And I confessed
坦白了一切
everything to her.
肇事逃逸 卡洛·巴克斯特的审判 所有
The hit-and-run, Carlo Baxter's trial, all of it.
我告诉她
I told her that
你把车处理了
you got rid of the car.
什么
What?
见鬼 迈克尔
Goddamn it, Michael.
你
What--
你特么开什么玩笑
Are you fucking kidding me?
我 我当时
I-I was...
我当时过于震惊
I was in shock.
脑子一热 我 对不起
I wasn't thinking clearly. I'm-I'm sorry.
你特么现见在道歉有什么用
To hell with your apology.
总是这祥
This keeps happening.
你让我处理掉车
You ask me to disappear a car,
我为谋杀掩盖证据
I'm covering up a killing.
你邀请我参加派对
You invite me to a party,
我跟黑帮扯上了关系 可能会害死自己
I'm mixed up with mobsters who could murder me.
我这辈子最大的麻烦就是认识了你
剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表