剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表
却误杀了杀了亚当·德西亚托
and killed Adam Desiato instead.
你们接下来会看到支持这些事实的
You will be presented with ample evidence
充分证据
that supports these facts.
目击者描述 法医证据分♥析♥和其他证词
Eyewitness accounts, forensic analysis and other testimony.
综上所述
All of it,
从整体来看
seen in its totality,
将指向一个明确的结论
will point toward one clear conclusion:
尤金·琼斯会被判犯下一级谋杀罪
that Eugene Jones be found guilty of first-degree murder.
辩方律师会试图迷惑你
The defense will try to confuse you.
他们会试图说服你 你所看到的东西
They'll try to convince you that what you see,
即使清楚明白 也与事实冲突
clear as day, is not what it looks like.
也许我们有充分的理由
And perhaps there is good reason
同情这个年轻人
to have compassion for this young man.
但辩方所说的一切
But everything the defense will say
都是为了让你忽视一个简单的事实
is designed to make you look away from the simple truth
尤金·琼斯当晚去巴克斯特酒店的
that Eugene Jones went to the Baxter House hotel that night
目的是杀人
with the intent to kill.
最后他也确实杀了人
And that's exactly what he did.
low, somber music
淡定 我们只是想和你谈谈
Chill. We just want to talk to you.
谈谈什么
About what?
军事政♥变♥吗
A coup d'état?
女王大不如前了
Queen's slipping.
你是她的首席幕僚
You were her top advisor,
忠诚到底
loyal to the fucking end. -
你得到了什么
What'd it get you?
至少我没有因此被杀
It didn't get me killed,
所以挺不错的
so that's something.
这标准真♥他♥妈♥低
That's a low fucking bar.
你们的这个小叛乱
This little insurrection you got,
如果不成功
if it don't work,
你们都得死
then you'll all be in the ground.
老莫该退位了
Big Mo's time is up.
但我们给你准备了特别的东西
But we got something special for you.
入帮退帮
In or out,
无所谓
doesn't matter.
我死都是欲望帮的鬼
I'm Desire for life.
看看我们
Look at us.
我们就是欲望帮
We are Desire.
low, dramatic music
卡洛
Carlo!
我要全家人站在一起
I want the family standing together,
中间站着费加罗市长
with Mayor Figaro next to me in the center.
好吧
All right.
你觉得奇怪吗
You find it odd?
菲娅离家出走是因为
Fia runs away from our family because of the...
我们的名声
reputation we have.
明明有这么多人 而她偏偏向你
And of all people, she turns to you,
一个几个月前刚进过监狱的人求助
a man who was in prison only a few months ago.
也许她对你比对我更严厉
Maybe she's harder on you than she is on me.
当然 我做过一此
Of course, there were things that I've done
她不知道的事
that she doesn't know about.
你本可以告诉她的
You could have told her.
但你决定不说
But you decided not to.
为什么
Why?
当我们得知她怀孕的时候
By the time we learned she was pregnant,
她已经经受了
she'd already been through...
太多
...so much.
我想保护她对亚当的记忆
I want to protect her memory of Adam.
这样的话 你也保护了我
By doing so, you also protected me.
谢谢
Thank you.
我这么做是为了她
I did it for her.
但是 我很好奇
But, uh, I am curious.
你没告诉她我做过的事吗
You didn't tell her about the things I've done?
我一直有很强的
I always had such a strong belief
是非观念只不过
of right and wrong, and...
我不想再对这些事妄下评判了
I just don't want to be the judge about that anymore.
我讨厌这里
I hate this place.
讨厌这个法庭
I hate this courtroom
讨厌它伪善的一切
for all it pretends to be.
我讨厌这个城市
I hate this city
只有新奥尔良土生土长的人
in a way that only someone from New Orleans
才有资格讨厌它
is allowed to hate it.
我讨厌这座建筑
And I hate this building
因为在这栋楼之中
because inside these walls
我学到了人生中最痛苦的一课
I learned the most painful lesson of my life.
不要相信任何人
Don't trust anyone.
我不知道你们作何感受
I don't know about you,
但我已然相当困惑了
but I'm already very, very confused.
几个月前
Up until a few months ago,
尤金·琼斯已经死亡
Eugene Jones was dead.
因为新奥尔良警局
We knew that because the NOPD
告诉我们 他已经死了
told us that he was dead.
请注意 就是这个警局
That's the same NOPD
信誓日日地说我的委托人
that swore up and down that my client
是个杀手
was a killer,
然后又信誓日日地说
and then swore up and down
找到了他的尸仲
that they'd found his dead body.
一瞬间
And just like that,
巴克斯特宅邸的枪击案侦破
the Baxter House shooting was solved,
法属区又安全了
and the Quarter was safe again.
一个叫鲁迪·坎宁安的警官
An officer named Rudy Cunningham
侦破了亚当·迪西亚托的
cracked the case and solved the murder
谋杀案
of Adam Desiato.
但控方不能传唤他出庭作证
But the State won't be calling him to testify.
我们不能问他为什么撒谎
We can't ask him why he lied.
也不能当面问问这位
We can't ask why
新奥尔良警局的警探
Detective Rudy Cunningham of the NOPD
为什么曾想在堂堂市中心
attempted to murder this child
把这孩子置于死地
in the middle of our city.
因为在坎宁安警探的阴谋挫败后
Once it was clear his plot had been foiled,
他就自杀了
Detective Cunningham took his own life
用的就是他射杀尤金的那把枪
using the same gun he'd used to shoot Eugene.
我们永远也得不到他的答案
We will never get his answer
无法问出那个最迫切的问题
to the most burning question of all:
你是想掩盖什么
What were you trying to cover up?
他们先是破案
They solved the case.
然后说案子没破
Then they unsolved the case.
现在又向公众保证 这次一定会破
And now they promise you they've solved it again.
他们要传唤的每一位证人
Every witness they are going to call
都有自己的理由
has their own reason to point the finger
栽赃尤金·琼斯
at Eugene Jones.
就好像只要处理掉这个男孩
It's almost as if all of their problems will vanish
他们的一切问题都会消失
if they can just dispose of this boy.
有时候 这座城市会与你为敌
Sometimes, the city can turn against you.
搅乱你的生活
It will allow your life to crumble,
让你的家族灭门
your family to be wiped out.
堤坝理应给人安全感
The levees are supposed to hold.
但当堤坝辜负了人♥民♥时
But when they don't...
就不要相信任何人
...don't trust anyone.
不要相信警♥察♥
Don't trust the police
哪怕他们告诉你 这次他们会搞对
when they tell you that, this time, they got it right.
不要相信那些别有用心的证人
Don't trust the witnesses who have ulterior motives
他们会当着你们的面撒谎
and every reason to lie to your faces.
别相信那件法官袍
Don't trust that robe.
我向你保证 它与一块布别无二致
I promise you, it's just a piece of cloth.
至于律师
As for the lawyers... [chuckles]
就不用我再说了吧
do I even need to say it?
但整件事最疯狂的地方在于
But here's the wildest part of all,
尽管警♥察♥系统
despite a police force
非难他
that attacked him,
剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表