剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表
and he needs not be,
立刻马上
right now.
行吧 我尽力试试
Yeah. I'll see what I can do.
贱♥货♥
Bitch.
你们谁开车最快
Which one of y'all is the fastest driver?
你看上去焕然一新
You look like a different person.
Wow.
Mm-hmm.
确实像换了个人
A new man, indeed.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
谢谢你 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
一个好的理发师功不可沒
It's incredible what a good barber can do.
也就是我了 谢谢夸奖
That would be me, thank you very much.
还不错
Not too shabby.
Well... [chuckles]
看来我这么多年一直在白花钱
Seems like I've been overpaying for years.
请进吧 请进
Please, come in, come in.
来杯鸡尾酒
Let's get you a cocktail.
注意脚下
Oh, watch your step.
迈克尔·德西亚托来这儿干嘛
What is Michael Desiato doing here?
我不知道他要来
I didn't know he was coming.
但你似乎也没那么惊讶
But you don't seem terribly surprised.
卡洛
Carlo.
德西亚托先生
Mr. Desiato.
这是私人派对
This is a private party.
吉米邀请了我
Jimmy invited me.
是吗
Is that so?
是的
Yes.
你什么时候跟我丈夫说话的
When were you talking with my husband?
他跟菲娅有往来
He was visiting Fia.
Shake it in the morning, shake it in the night
tense, ominous music
Stay away from my family.
嗨 迈克尔
Hi, Michael.
我这就走
Look, I'm leaving.
要等你完成来这里的任务哦
Not until you do what you came there to do.
我都不知道自己在做什么
Look, I-I don't even know what I'm doing.
你只需睁大双眼
Just keep your eyes open.
找到缺失的信息 迈克尔 你快给我进去
There's something missing, Michael, so I need you there.
这里不欢迎我
I am not wanted here.
别管吉娜 好吗
Look, forget Gina, okay?
吉米欢迎你来 这就够了
Jimmy wants you there. That's all that matters.
tense, dramatic music
它们开跑了
And they're off.
康沃尔·皮特跳出大门
Cornwall Pete jumps right out of the gate...
讲入第一个弯道
And into the first turn,
同根之争位列二
Sibling Rivalry moves into second,
阿普尔盖特随其后
followed by Applegate. - Come on, baby.
同根之争
And Sibling Rivalry
-来到第一 -来吧
has taken the lead at... - Come on.
兄弟相争 保持位置
Sibling Rivalry is holding,
但康沃尔·皮特正从外侧超越
but Cornwall Pete is inching back up on the outside,
还有3/16英里的赛程
with 3/16 of a mile to go.
这是同根之争和康沃尔·皮特
And it's Sibling Rivalry and Cornwall Pete,
一二名并驾齐驱 不相上下
one and two, neck and neck, stride by stride.
到最后会很紧张
It's going to be tight to the finish.
获胜者是康沃尔·皮特
And the winner is Cornwall Pete!
该死
Fuck.
我能感觉到这一切都在我手中
And I can feel it all in my hands
是的 我能在我的灵魂中感受到这一切
Yeah, I can feel it all in my soul
我能感觉到这一切 都在我的脚下 哦
I can feel it all in my feet, oh
我能感觉到这一切在我的骨头里
I can feel it all in my bones
我能感觉到这一切都在我的手中
I can feel it all in my hands
我能在我的灵魂中感受到这一切
And I can feel it all in my soul
把你们的双手高举在空中
Put your hands up in the air...
嘿 你一打扮还是人模狗样的
Hey, you do have a face.
嘿 別那样看着我
Hey, don't look at me like that.
我是来看孩子的
I came here to see the baby.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我想已经过了就寝时问
I imagine it's past its bedtime.
好吧 你至少有照片吧
Well, someone must have a photo at least.
Yeah
现在 如果你不知道该怎么做
Now, if you don't know what to do
举起手来装傻
Raise your hands and act a fool
举起你的手 让我听到你的声音
Put your hands up in the air, let me hear you
说耶 耶
Say yeah, yeah...
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
生日快乐
Happy birthday
亲爱的吉米
Dear Jimmy
生日快乐
Happy birthday
给你
To you
Hey!
所有人 所有人都拿到了吗
Does everybody... everybody have one?
我非常感谢你 干杯
I want to thank you so much. Cheers.
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
每个人 朋友 家人
Everyone. Friends, family.
我很感激能和你们每一个人
I am grateful to mark this special day
纪念这个特殊的日子
with each and every one of you.
非常感谢我了不起的妻了吉娜
A big thank-you to my extraordinary wife, Gina,
安排这些庆祝活动
for arranging these festivities.
现在 如果一个人足够幸运
Now, if a man's been lucky enough
在这个地球上度过半个世纪
to spend half a century on this earth,
那么这
then he's, uh...
是他的福气又是他的霉运
...he's likely been blessed and cursed, hmm?
你不可能生活了50年
You can't, uh, spend...
没有经历过祸福
50 years of life without a bit of both.
时光带来欢乐
Time brings joy
和痛苦
and pain.
失去与更新
Loss and renewal.
今晚 我想宣布
And tonight, I want to recognize
我们家庭的最新成员
the newest addition to our family,
迈克尔·德西亚托法官
Judge Michael Desiato.
tense, dramatic music
现在 来吧 法官
Now, come on, Judge.
欢迎他 欢迎他 快点
Welcome him, welcome him. Come on.
给他一片掌声
Give him a round of applause,
所有人 来吧 请为他鼓掌
everybody, come on. Cheer him on, please.
Come on, come on.
正如你们大多数人所知
As most of you know,
今年我当了姥爷
I became a grandfather this year.
是的 是的 我知道 我知道
Yes, yes, I know. I know.
嗯 迈克尔也是
Well, so, too, did Michael.
我们可爱的女儿 索菲亚
Our lovely daughter Sofia,
和他巳故的儿子亚当 带给我们一个新生命
and his late son, Adam, blessed us with new life
和新家庭
and new family.
我请大家今晚衷心欢迎他的加入
I ask you to welcome him into your hearts tonight, hmm?
给他一片掌声
Give him a round of applause. -
哦 我也想欢迎迈克尔
Oh, I'd also like to recognize Michael's
最好的朋友 我们美好城市的市长
best friend, the mayor of our fine city,
先生 查理·费加罗
Mr. Charlie Figaro. -
来吧 市长先生
Come on, Mr. Mayor.
下来吧 市长先生 下来吧 这是正确的
Come on down, Mr. Mayor. Come on down. That's right.
欢迎我们害羞的市长 乖乖
Welcome our shy mayor. My goodness.
谢谢你
Thank you.
呃 据我了解 市长先生
Uh, as I understand it, Mr. Mayor,
你之前是
you were...
迈克尔儿子的教父
godfather to Michael's son.
Yeah.
Well, I... [sighs]
可以想象 你在那个职位的尽忠职守
I would imagine that you were a fine steward of that position.
现在 也许
Now, perhaps,
你可能是成为小罗科
you might be the perfect candidate
教父的完美人选
to be Baby Rocco's godfather.
大家举起你们的酒杯
Raise your glasses, everybody.
致老朋友
To old friends
和新的家庭
and new family.
干杯 太感谢了
剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表