剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表
沒
No.
个芝加哥的家伙
A guy out of Chicago.
你让我想起了他
You remind me of him.
要我带他进来吗
Should I bring him in?
让他再等等吧
Let him wait another minute.
你想好该怎么做吗
You know what you're going to do?
你觉得我该怎么做
What do you think I should do?
和吉米·巴克斯特的协议吗
With Jimmy Baxter's deal?
盖个章 把事情了结了
Just rubber-stamp it and be done with it.
这协议对他更有利 而不是这城市
This deal is better for him than it is for the city.
是的 但不是我们达成的协议
Yeah, but we didn't make this deal.
是前市长
Your predecessor did.
是的 但如果我不想这样
Yeah, but if I'm the one who has to...
那就是我的事了
then it's on me.
而我不想和他达成这个协议
And I don't want this deal with him on me.
那你要怎么办
So what are you going to do?
让我们找出答案
Let's find out.
-市长现在可以见你 -谢谢
The mayor will see you now. - Thank you.
很高心见到你
Nice to meet you.
巴克斯特先生
Mr. Baxter. [laughs]
巴克斯特女士
And Mrs. Baxter.
真是美好的惊喜
What a lovely surprise.
-你好 -你好 市长先生
Hi. - Hello, Mr. Mayor.
你们进来吧 随便坐
Yeah, y'all come on in, have a seat.
谢谢
Thank you.
-请 -抱歉 先生 那
Please. - I apologize, sir, that, uh,
这是你当选后
this is the first time we've managed to... [laughs]
我们第一次见面
get together since your election.
我们与前任市长的关系非常好
Now, our relationship with the previous mayor was superb.
在你的任期内 我们当然也希望
We certainly hope that tradition carries on
良好关系能够继续下去
with your administration.
那 有何不可呢
Well, I don't see why it shouldn't.
Splendid, splendid.
今天我能为你做些什么吗
What can I do for you today?
我代表的投资者群体
I represent a group of investors
获得了
who were... [chuckles]
河对岸12英亩土地的租约
awarded the lease to the 12 acres across the river.
该租约仍需市里批准
And that lease still needs city approval.
没错 上一任市长將批准时间
Indeed. And that approval was set for the end of this month
定在本月底
by your predecessor.
很不幸
Well, unfortunately,
上一任市长犯了很多错误
my predecessor made a lot of mistakes,
而这是其中之一
and this was one of them.
你啥意思
Hmm? How do you mean?
问题是
Well, the problem is,
本该有个招标过程
there should've been an RFP.
过程不够公平竞争
The process wasn't competitive.
任何想投标的人都可以自♥由♥投标
Anyone who wanted to make a bid was free to do so.
但没有其他投标人
Yet no one else did.
那
Well... [chuckles]
看来是我们走运了
I guess we got lucky, then.
你怎么做到的
How'd you manage that?
数年的计划
Years of planning
和批准
and approval
让我做到了
have gone into this.
土地是新奥尔良人♥民♥的
The people of New Orleans own that land.
我向他们保证过 如果他们的土地要租出去
And I have promised them that if and when their land is leased,
就要让他们受益
it'll be done so in a way that benefits them.
所以我决定重新招标
That's why I've decided to reopen the bidding.
现在 我们将提出招标要求
Now, we'll do a request for proposal.
而你 当然了 也可以考虑重新投标
And you are, of course, encouraged to resubmit.
那 有啥方法可以绕过那些吗
Well, is there any way that we might bypass all of that?
Hmm.
恐怕没有
I'm afraid not.
咱们废话少说吧
Let's cut the bullshit.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想要市民们对城市的未来有话语权
I want the citizens of this city to have a say in its future.
The citizens?
他们是选我当市长的人
The people who elected me.
他们应该从市政♥府♥达成的价值数十亿美元的
They ought to benefit from a billion-dollar development deal
发展协议中受益
that goes through this office.
我们让谁利益受损了吗
Well, who are we hurting?
城市的建设者们
The people who should be building these complexes.
那些会面临
The ones whose neighboring communities
土绅化入侵的临近社区
will be ravaged by gentrification.
他们是支持平等参与
They're the ones who supported a platform
和平等分配资源的人
of equal participation and equal distribution of resources.
像法属区夜店那样的资源吗
Resources like clubs in the French Quarter?
我们不要离题
Oh. Uh, let-let's stay on topic.
-可以吗 -但那只是
Shall we? - But that was just
我帮助一个想创业的选民罢了
me helping out an enterprising constituent.
啊 好吧
Ah. Well...
如果我们能得到和那个
If only we could get as much support
从下九区来的的贩毒婊♥子♥
as that drug-dealing bitch
-相当的支持就好了 -吉娜
from the Lower Ninth. - Gina.
要不你开个价吧 这样我们就能走了
Why don't you name your price so we can get out of here?
市长先生 我觉得我妻子是想说
I think what my wife is trying to say, Mr. Mayor,
我们家族可以为你提供相当宝贵的支持
is that our family's support can be very, very valuable.
而我们的敌意也可以极具破坏力
And our animus can be incredibly destructive.
那我要说的是
And what I'm saying is...
我向这座城市的人♥民♥做出过承诺
I made promises to the people of this city.
帮富人变得更加富有 不是承诺之一
Helping rich folk get richer wasn't one of them.
你和菲娅聊了啥
So, what did you and Fia talk about?
Nothing.
得了吧 迈克尔 你不可能啥也没聊
You didn't talk about nothing, Michael, come on.
天堂 我们谈论了天堂
Heaven. We talked about heaven.
真的吗
Really?
好吧 那你和卡洛聊了啥
Okay. And what did you and Carlo talk about?
那你是在监视我吗
So, you're just watching me?
你和卡洛聊了什么
What did you and Carlo talk about?
你真觉得不用回答这些问题吗
Have I given you the impression that any of this is optional?
我不知道你为啥要逼我
I don't know why you're trying to push me.
认真的吗 你对巴克斯特家族的所有了解
Seriously? Everything you know about the Baxters,
你看到他们做的一切
everything you've seen them do,
这
it... [laughs]
说实话 这让我有点抓狂了
Honestly, it's just driving me a little batshit crazy
我居然得说服你去扳倒他们
that I have to persuade you to take them down.
哦 那是因为你觉得自己
Oh. Well, that's because you still think that justice
可以伸张正义 -是的 没错
is something you can achieve. - Yes, I do.
但现在我担心的是
But all I'm worried about right now
那些家伙还在计划什么
is what those people still plan to do
以及他们的计划所带来的坏事
and all the evil that is planning to come.
你为啥那么在乎
Why do you care so much?
你为啥一点不在乎
Why don't you care at all?
haunting orchestral music
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我有事要亲自处理
I had business that required my attention.
Ah, what business?
大雨倾盆俱乐部那边的
Oh, at the, uh, at the Grand Rain.
你就不能不管吗
Can't you leave that alone?
我不想让她开在我酒店的对面
I don't want her across the street from my hotel.
这是我们的洒店 宝贝 所以
Well, it's our hotel, sweetheart, so, uh...
坦白说 我很惊讶你居然情愿
And, frankly, I'm surprised you're willing
不闻不问 让这事发生
to just roll over and let it happen.
我们现在还有更重要的事要处理
We have bigger things to deal with right now.
我家族的名字以前在这是有意义的
My family's name used to mean something here.
如果这洒店叫康迪 而不是巴克斯特
If this hotel were called Conti instead of Baxter,
那就没有人敢侵犯我们的地盘
no one would dare encroach on our territory.
你的个人恩怨侵犯了我的计划
Well, your personal vendetta is encroaching on my plans.
啥计划
What plans?
你甚至无法说服市长支持你
You can't even convince the mayor to give you his support.
那本该是一场谈判的 吉娜
Uh-huh. It was meant to be a negotiation, Gina,
而不是勒索
not a shakedown.
剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表