剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表
But... - Uh-huh?
演出结束后
after the show,
我就是你的
I'm all yours.
多久
For how long? -
多久都行
Long as you want.
那就永远吧
Forever, then.
永远
Forever.
好
Yeah.
最好相信弗里迪亚那个婊♥子♥
Best believing that Big Freedia that bitch
弗里迪亚从不放弃
Freedia the one that don't quit
最好相信弗里迪亚那个婊♥子♥
Best believing that Big Freedia that bitch
弗里迪亚从不放弃
Freedia the one that don't quit
最好相信弗里迪亚那个婊♥子♥
Best believing that Big Freedia that bitch
弗里迪亚从不放弃
Freedia the one that don't quit
最好相信弗里迪亚那个婊♥子♥ 最好相信
Best believe in a bad bitch, best believe in it
最好相信 最好相信那个婊♥子♥
Best believe in it, best believe in a bad bitch
最好相信弗里迪亚那个婊♥子♥
Best believing that Big Freedia that bitch
弗里迪亚从不放弃
Freedia the one that don't quit
最好相信弗里迪亚那个婊♥子♥
Best believing that Big Freedia that bitch
弗里迪亚从不放弃
Freedia the one that don't quit
She 'bout to make it pop, Naomi Campbell walk...
你准备好了吗
You ready?
她扭着丰臀 朝九晚五
While she do that booty wop, she on that nine-to-five
她赚的盆满钵满
She keep her money right
她赚双倍工资
She pulling double time
从早到晚
Working it all night
She gon' make me do it, she put her back into it
她丰乳肥臀 她知道如何利用
She got a big booty, and she know how to use it
她会脱颖而出 像娜奥米·坎贝尔一样走T台
She 'bout to make it pop, Naomi Campbell walk...
我们去见见邻居吧
Let's go meet the neighbors.
Mom.
草
Fuck.
Mom.
爸说我们最好别主动接触
Dad said we shouldn't initiate contact.
爸说哈
Oh? Dad said?
Mom.
我说
Whoa, whoa.
你得排队
There's a line.
我是来见新老板的
I'm here to see the new owner.
好啊 排队
Great. Get in line.
别这样 妈 我们走吧
Come on, Mom, let's go.
就是 大妈 走吧
Yeah, Mom, go on.
别碰我
Hey, whoa, whoa. - Get your hands off of me!
别特么碰她
Get the fuck off her. -
咋回事
Yo, yo, hey, hey, hey. What's going on?
没事
It's fine.
交给我吧
I got this.
巴克斯特夫人 搞出这么大误会来
Mrs. Baxter, please accept our sincerest
请接受我们最诚挚的道歉
apologies for the misunderstanding.
我们要是早知道您来了
Had we known you wished to pay us a visit,
肯定会把您的大名提前告诉门口的伙计
we would have had your name at the door for these gentlemen.
赶紧请进吧
Please, won't you come in?
5分钟
Five minutes.
巴克斯特先生
Mr. Baxter.
Another 30,000, what'd you do today?
Meditating, and I'm-a rise, namaste
Hey, now nothing, no one
Never standing in my way
Trying to catch me, kick to me
Pull away like a street team
Flame thrower, yeah, I'm really heating
You a light mess like the preseason
Why you mad? 'Cause I'm deep breathing
Can't kill us, we just keep breathing
Blowing up, yeah, we skeet-skeeting
Team meeting's got my team eating
Yo
Tell me who dollar, tell me who red
Money, money...
欢迎来到寻欢作乐
Welcome to the Dezi Boule.
欢迎来到我们街区
Welcome to the neighborhood.
投资酒吧风险那么大
Bars are such a risky investment that I figured
我觉得应该早点来拜访(晚了不一定在了)
I should stop by sooner rather than later.
以防万一
Just in case. - Mm.
我们计划多经营一阵呢
We plan on staying a while.
我给你带了个礼物
I brought you a gift.
高级货啊
Now, that's a hella label.
我想你喝惯了啤洒
I thought you would appreciate the change
也会想试试别的吧
from malt liquor.
这下让我们酒吧都蓬荜生辉了
Well, this should class up the place a bit, yeah?
Just to flex, live and direct
Now cut me a check or get out my way to the left
Oh, yo...
Mmm.
这才像值500块的
That's what a $500 shot tastes like.
Hmm.
Meditating, I'm-a rise
Namaste
Now nothing, no one, never standing in my way...
Hmm.
不能忘了我的兄弟们啊
Can't forget the homies. -
Ya, ya
Nothing, no one, never standing in my way...
祝你晚上愉快咯
I hope you enjoy your night.
My way
正有此意
We intend on it.
妈 妈
Mom. Mom.
你刚才为啥搞那出
What the fuck was that?
卡洛 我知道你希望得到你父亲对你的认可
Carlo, I know how much your father's approval
我也希望你能成功
means to you, and I want you to have that,
但是你记住一点
but just remember this.
你 毕竟是我生的
You... came out of me.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
请允许我欢迎你们来到
allow me to welcome you
寻欢作乐
to the Dezi Boule.
现在 有请我们当地的
Now it's time to christen this stage
传奇人物 我们的妖媚歌♥手
with the local legend, the vocal vixen,
世界上独一无二的甄妮尔
the one, the only Janelle.
不需要谁的许可 我心意已决
Don't need permission, made my decision
来测试自己的极限
To test my limits
因为这是我的专长 上帝作证
'Cause it's my business, God as my witness
我再从终点出发
Start what I finished
无需任何人的支持
Don't need no holdup, taking control of
此刻由我掌控大局
This kind of moment
虽身负重重枷锁 但我已整装待发
I'm locked and loaded, completely focused
全神贯注 心胸开阔
My mind is open
你只需同我寻欢作乐
All that you got
让我飘飘欲仙
Skin to skin, oh, my God
不要停
Don't you stop, girl
是你让我
Somethin' 'bout you
感觉自己
Makes me feel
就是一个令人生畏的女人
Like a dangerous woman
没错你难辞其咎
Somethin' 'bout, somethin'
显而易见 我坚不可摧
Nothing to prove and I'm bulletproof and...
所有人都给我出去
Everybody get the fuck out of here!
赶紧 动起来
Move! Let's go, move!
动起来 快
Let's go, come on!
就像要进入彼此的新天地
Like introducing us to a new thing...
快点
Let's go!
快快快
Go, go, go.
这滋味 这气味 因为我是索取者
The taste, the flavor, 'cause I'm a taker
因为我是给予者
'Cause I'm a giver
这是天性 为危险而生
It's only nature, live for danger
你所拥有的 肌肤之亲
All that you got skin to skin
天哪 不要停
Oh, my God, don't you stop
姑娘
Girl
是你让我
Somethin' 'bout you
感觉自己
Makes me feel
就是一个令人生畏的女人
Like a dangerous woman
你身上 身上有种
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you
让我有
Makes me want to do
疯狂的冲动
Things that I shouldn't
你身上 身上有种
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout
有关家庭有最说不清的一面 对吧
It's the oddest thing about family, right?
我们比任何人都了解家人
We know them better than anyone,
有时候却好像对他们一无所知
yet sometimes we don't know them at all.
菲娅
剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表