剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表
路易斯安那州诉
The matter of The State of Louisiana
尤金·琼斯案开庭
v. Eugene Jones is called to order.
现在最重要的就是
All that matters now
你能离开这里
is that you walk out of here
重获自♥由♥
with your freedom.
你说过 对于欲望帮来说
You say when it comes to Desire,
要么是全力以赴 要么就是出局
it's all in or all out.
可你已经很久没有全力以赴过了
You haven't been all in for a while.
也许有一天我会放弃欲望帮 但是
See, I may give up Desire one day, but...
哪个王八蛋也别想从我手里夺走它
ain't a motherfucker that's gonna take that shit from me.
我拥有的一切都是我奋斗回来的
Everything I got I fought for.
我用流血换回来的
I bled for.
但我需要你爱我的全部
But I need you to love all of me, too.
是煤气泄漏吗
It was a gas leak?
这事跟我没关系
It's got nothing to do with me.
你现在选择袖手旁观
If you choose to do nothing now,
那你跟他们又有什么不同
what makes you so different?
我无处可去了
I have nowhere else to go.
你会发现自己也属于某个地方
You may find that you do belong someplace.
尽管你之前可能从未去过那里
Even if it's not the place you've always been.
不管你说什么 我都会接受
Whatever you tell me, it'll be okay.
但如果被我发现你在说谎
But if I find out that you lied to me,
那以后你都再也别想见到我了
you will never see me again.
好
All right.
琼斯一家的死是你干的吗
Are you responsible for the death of the Jones family?
那只是煤气泄漏
It was a gas leak.
好吧 我应该告诉你
Okay. I should tell you
我跟助理检察官已经谈过了
I spoke with an assistant U.S. attorney.
所以不管你打算
So whatever it is you are doing
跟卡拉布里家族做什么 你最好停手
with the Calabri family, you need to stop.
他们在监视你做的每件事
They are watching everything you do.
我们有麻烦了
We got a problem.
吉米·巴克斯特叫停了交易
Jimmy Baxter just called off the deal.
整个开♥发♥计划都报废了
The entire development is being scrapped.
检方请求修改证人名单
The State moves to amend the witness list.
我们需要增补迈克尔·德西亚托
I would like to add a name.
为证人
Michael Desiato.
李
Lee?
检方想让你出庭作证
The prosecution wants you to testify.
你想让我怎么做
What would you have me do?
说谎
Lie.
我不能这么做
I can't do that.
你也不想亲手送尤金去坐牢吧
Don't be the one to send Eugene away for life.
别让我出庭
Just keep me out of that courtroom.
我不知道该留什么 该扔什么
I didn't know what to keep and what to give away.
是啊 挺难的 谢谢了
Yeah. It must have been hard. So, thank you.
-我的天 -这也太好看了吧
Oh, wow.
Oh, my God. These are amazing.
亚当小时候真的穿过吗
Did Adam actually wear these?
是啊 在它们变成古铜色之前
Yeah. Well, before they were bronzed.
Wow.
好小啊
They're so tiny.
那是什么
What's that?
马里亚诺·里维拉
Mariano Rivera?
他是洋基队的替补投手
He was a relief pitcher for the Yankees.
是亚当最喜欢的选手
He was Adam's favorite player.
有史以来最伟大的投手
He was the greatest closer of all time.
罗科
Rocco.
罗科看啊
Rocco, look.
检方还有一个证人
State has one more witness.
有没有还重要吗
What does it even matter?
大家都说他们看见我了
Everybody says they saw me.
检方找出的八名证人
What the prosecution has put forth
都在卡洛·巴克斯特打脱谋杀罪名后的
are eight people who were at a party celebrating Carlo Baxter
庆祝派对上
getting away with murder.
八个人种族身份各不相同
Eight cross-racial identifications.
但这八个人都没有说过
None of the eight people
他们亲眼看到有人开枪
actually claim to have seen the gun being shot.
那这些呢
And what about these?
不要向这些人认输 听见了吗
Concede nothing to these people. You hear me?
我们只需要一名陪审员 一个有同情心的陪审员
All we need is one juror, one person to care enough,
一个愿意考虑你经历的人
to sympathize with what you've been through,
而不去想当时发生过什么
and regardless of what may or may not have happened,
愿意相信你不应该去坐牢
to understand that you do not belong in prison.
你只需要劝服一个陪审员就行
You just need to convince one person.
忙了一年半
Eighteen months of work
吉米·巴克斯特在最后一刻
and Jimmy Baxter just decides
突然就抽身离开了
to pull the plug at the final hour?
我♥草♥的
What the fuck?
不是你的错
It's not you.
是这个城市的问题
It's not. There's something about this city.
这个城市就是会让这些问题无法解决
It's designed to ensure its problems never get solved.
但我们不能停止努力
But we can't stop trying.
我不想停止努力
Oh, I don't want to stop trying.
但问题是 他们会再给我机会吗
The question is: Will they give me another shot?
我是说 他们已经给我调过职了 他们可以再调
I mean, they transferred me once before, they could do it again.
他们一定会的 南希
Yes, they can, Nancy.
一开始从纽约调到新奥尔良
First, it was New York to New Orleans.
现在可能会从新奥尔良
Now it'll probably be New Orleans to...
调到新罕布♥什♥尔
fucking New Hampshire.
我以后可能就专门负责起诉枫糖浆走私者了
I'll be prosecuting bootleggers of maple syrup.
那枫糖浆走私者可得小心了
Well, those syrup bootleggers better beware.
但其实无论是吉米·巴克斯特还是
Look, it doesn't matter if it's Jimmy Baxter or...
费加罗市长都没关系
Mayor Figaro.
在人类的发展史上
In the history of men,
只要能逃脱法律的制裁 他们就会继续犯罪
getting away with shit always emboldens them to do it again.
而我们一定公等着他们的
And we'll be there.
绝对的
Definitely.
我今早跟萨尔·卡拉布里通过话
I talked to Sal Calabri this morning.
他对你老公很不满意
He is not pleased with that husband of yours.
我知道
I know the feeling.
现在如果吉米不想负责家族事务
Now, if Jimmy doesn't want to run the family,
也许我们该从他那里接手
it might be time we take it from him.
完全同意
I completely agree.
也许我该多留一段时间
Maybe I stay here a little while longer
帮你们掌掌舵
and help right the ship.
到什么时候
Until when?
直到卡洛准备好
Until Carlo is ready.
爸爸 我准备好了
Papa, I am ready.
行了 别谈这事了好吗
Please, let's not have that conversation. Okay?
如果我是你儿子 我肯定会成为家族的带头人
If I were your son, I would be the head of this family.
而且你知道我一定比古米干的好
And you know I would've done a better job than Jimmy's done.
听我说 我知道这对你来说可能有点老生常谈了
Listen, this might seem antiquated to you,
但干我们这行
but it's just not the way things
规矩就是规矩
are done in our business.
规矩不是我们定的吗
I thought we make the rules?
这个规矩我们定不了
Not this one.
他们想跟你谈谈
They'd like a word.
你不适合住酒店 吉米
Hotel living don't suit you, Jimmy.
不过住狗屋对你来说(你惹下的麻烦)
Though, as far as dog houses are concerned,
情况可能只会更糟
I guess it could be worse.
带上一件闪闪发光的珠宝
Take a mighty shiny piece of jewelry to mend fences
和老婆大人重归于好如何
with the missus, huh?
有屁快放
What do you want?
法国区
French Quarter.
街头 警♥察♥
You control the streets,
都受你控制
the police, all of that.
我想让欲望帮也享有支配权
I want Desire to have free reign.
我没兴趣做毒品生意
I have no interest in the drug business.
我也没邀请你跟我做毒品生意
And the drug business ain't got no interest in you.
我只想你允许
剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表