剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表
I advocated for an aggressive response,
但是吉米不同意
but Jimmy said no.
你知道 他担心这么做会适得其反
You know, he was afraid it would push her away.
现在她还是离开了我们
And now she's left us anyway.
吉娜
Gina...
别让他挡在你和孩子之间
don't let him stand between you and your children.
他们是你
They are the only babies that you
仅有的孩子
are ever going to have.
丈夫还可以再找
You can always get a new husband.
我能问你一个私人问题吗
Can I ask you a personal question?
好啊
Yeah.
考虑到你儿子的死因
In light of how your son died,
如果海♥洛♥因♥毒贩搬到了你的街对面
if a heroin dealer moved in across the street from you...
我会把那个地方夷为平地
I would burn their house to the ground.
也许你和我会成为好朋友
Maybe you and I are gonna be good friends.
slow, dramatic music
不管了
Fuck it.
这么快就回来了
Back already, huh?
-和我的委托人谈过了 -嗯
Spoke to my client. - Mm-hmm.
他不打算承认二级谋杀
He's not pleading guilty to second-degree murder.
-而30年跟终身监禁也没什么区别了 -那好吧
30 years is a lifetime. - Okay then.
我考虑给他过失杀人的罪名 10年
I'm thinking negligent homicide, ten years.
要是表现良好 3年就能出来
With good time, he'd be out in three.
也许他不需要在监狱里开始成年生活
Maybe he doesn't have to start his adult life behind bars.
好吧 听着 如果我们真的分歧这么严重
Okay, look, if we are really this far apart on this,
不如我们庭审再见
why don't we just agree to see each other at the trial.
你怎么能对这件事这么冷血
How can you be so callous about this?
我也不想看到
I don't want to see him spend
他在监狱里待上大半辈子
the majority of his life in prison, Lee.
我真不希望
I really don't.
我也不打算靠这个案子扬名立万
And I-I'm not looking to make my career on this case,
但是他杀了个孩子
but he killed a kid.
我有情报
I have information.
slow, tense music
级别有多高 小莫
How high up? Little Mo?
-老莫 -不是欲望帮
Big Mo? - Not Desire.
也不是尤金给的信息 是我的
And not Eugene's information. It's mine.
是和迈克尔·德西亚托有关的信息
It's about Michael Desiato.
他已经进过监狱了
He already went to prison.
不是因为我知道的事情入狱的
Not for the things I know about.
他操纵了庭审
He fixed a trial.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
帮助一个有罪的杀手脱罪
He helped a guilty killer go free.
你为什么要跟我说这些
Why are you telling me this?
因为如果这个信息传出去
Because if that information got out,
在他的法庭里
every case that got prosecuted
被起诉的所有案件
in his courtroom,
所有由迈克尔·德西亚托
every conviction you guys got with
主持审理的案件
Michael Desiato presiding
都需要进行重审和上诉
would be reopened and appealed.
这就是地检的噩梦
That's got to be the D.A.'s worst nightmare.
你能证明吗
Can you prove this?
我不需要证明
I don't need to prove it.
我只需要把这事向媒体公开
I just need to take it to the press.
而且我也打算这么做
And I will.
这么说你的策略就是敲诈勒索地检办公室
So, your strategy is to blackmail the D.A.'s office
为你的委托人减刑
in exchange for a reduced sentence for your client?
对头
Yep.
李 这样你会被取消律师资格的
You could be disbarred for that, Lee.
那我再告诉你个秘密吧
I've got another secret for you.
我也不想再做律师了
I don't want to be a lawyer anymore.
你为什么要这么做 李
Why are you doing this, Lee?
因为我让他哥失望了
Because I let his brother down.
我会跟我上司谈谈
I will talk to my boss,
但如果我答应你减为过失杀人
but if I drop to negligent homicide,
你就不能再揪住不放了
that is the end of this negotiation.
而且如果你逼我审理这个案子
And believe me when I say that if you
我将别无选择
force me to try this case, I'll have no choice.
我会按照成年人标准提出指控
It'll be murder one,
判他一级谋杀
charged as an adult
我们都知道实际上就是他干的
for committing a crime we both know he did.
结果就是无期徒刑不得假释
That is life without parole.
所以 别再提什么他会坐多少年牢
So, forget how long he has to live in prison.
他会把牢底坐穿直到死
He will die there.
-这孩子真好哄 -是啊
God, that's an easy baby. - I know.
来报恩的娃
I got a good one.
但我还是觉得养孩子不容易
But still, I don't know how you manage it.
你都不会抓狂吗 这么年轻就有娃
Doesn't that freak you out-- having a baby at our age?
会吧 有时会
Yeah. Sometimes.
让我给
Oh, let me, um...
-不用给我钱 -史黛西
No, you don't have to pay me. - Stacey...
真的 不用
It's fine, really.
谢谢
Okay. Thank you. -
-我去吧 -谢了
I'll get it. - Thanks.
-菲娅 -嗯
Fia? - Yeah?
你好 菲娅
Hi, Fia.
我叫奥利维亚 能聊聊吗
My name is Olivia. Can we talk?
今晚我们多加了一打人手
We got a dozen extra men here tonight.
我也会留在洒店 以防万一
And I'm gonna stay at the hotel, just in case.
多加的人手在里面还是外面
The extra men, inside or outside?
外面
Outside. Yeah.
-他们会看好门 -好
They'll cover the doors. - Good.
没必要这么谨慎
No sense in being discreet.
这里应该不会搞出什么事
This is the last place we need another incident.
明白
Yeah, understood.
他们是来寻求保护的 不是找刺♥激♥
They're here for protection, not instigation.
一个男人的行头
A man's clothing says
说明了他的品味
a lot about who he is.
你最近的穿衣选择我觉得相当不错
I commend you on your sartorial choices of late.
看上去很专业
You look professional. Hm.
是需要被重视的人
Like someone to be taken seriously.
不过这领带嘛
This tie, though...
怎么 你不喜欢吗
What, you don't like it?
不是 暂时还行吧
No, it's fine for now.
你还年轻 手下人都比你岁数大 所以
You're young and in charge of men much older than you, so...
-你不戴领带吗 -不用
You don't wear one. - Mm-mmm.
大多数人戴领带是因为他们不得不戴 对吧
Most men wear ties because they have to, right?
你不戴 别人就会知道
The absence of a tie lets people know
没人能管得了你
that you answer to no one.
不过 这也是萝卜青菜的事 儿子
To each his own, though, son.
你看上去很不错
You look good.
谢谢爸
Thanks, Dad.
哈利路亚
Hallelujah. -
-我 我去看看 -好
I'll-I'll check on it. - All right.
I don't deal with that pislik muddy muddy
Living fast, yeah, yeah, boy, hadi hadi
Not a lira job, yeah, I want that pound money
Fly high, get down, down, down money
When that food comes heavy so buddy buddy
Roll it up, roll up, tell my donny donny...
-我的天 -别闹了
My God. - Stop.
我还没打扮呢
I'm not even dressed yet.
感觉自己一塌糊涂
I feel like a wreck.
没想到你还会紧张
Didn't realize you still got nervous.
是啊 一到重大演出
Yeah. I still get jitters
我还是会有点战战兢兢的
when it comes to a big performance.
Mm.
再说了 我知道这对你来说意义重大 所以
Besides, I know what this means to you, so...
我希望能完美一点
I just want it to be perfect.
你市身就很完美
You're perfect.
怎么回事
What's going on?
不是只有你一个人会紧张
You're not the only one who gets nervous still.
可爱
That's cute. - Mm.
Oh. Mm-mmm, mm-mmm, mm-mmm.
抱歉 这张脸刚刚化好妆
Sorry, but this face is fully beat already.
但是
剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表