剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表
我是他的律师 我不会仅仅因为某人死了 或者全家都死了
就停止为他们工作
just because they die or even if their whole family dies.
尤金
Eugene?
我在叫救护车
I'm calling an ambulance.
不不不 我不能去医院
No, no, no. I can't go to the hospital.
他们会杀了我
They're gonna kill me.
我有一个枪击受害者
I have a gunshot victim.
-他刚 -到你不能那样做
He just arrived. - You can't do that.
是警♥察♥干的
The police did this to him.
我需要你帮忙做点别的事
I need your help on something else.
送我回监狱吧 都结束了
Take me back to prison, but we are through.
什么时候结束得由我来决定
I will tell you when we are through.
我不干了
I am done.
我不能再见你了
I can't see you anymore.
是因为我爸爸吗
Is this about my dad?
让我进入你的生活不会
Having me in your life won't make it
让你更好受
any easier for you.
我们得想办法卖♥♥掉这些东西
We got to figure out a way to move this shit.
四处死人对社区不利
Bodies dropping is bad for the neighborhood.
分散开 这样 就算有人死
Spread it out. That way, if anybody drops,
也没有人知道货是咱们的
no one knows it's from here.
我弟 他拿走了其中一个气球
My little brother. He took one of the balloons.
他死了
He dead.
我应该更努力地战斗
I should have fought harder
在我有机会的时候把毒药冲掉
to flush that poison when I had the chance.
是老莫的错 比起她自己人
It's on Big Mo. She care more about
她更在乎那个俱乐部
that fucking club than her own people.
她不能一直这样下去
She can't get away with this shit forever.
如果我们能像那个贩毒的婊♥子♥
If only we could get as much support
从下九区
as that drug-dealing bitch
得到尽可能多的支持就好了
from the Lower Ninth.
你能别管了吗
Can't you leave that alone?
我不要她
I don't want her
在我酒店的街对面
across the street from my hotel.
乔伊来到洒店
Joey came to the hotel,
他看到了尤金·琼斯
and he saw Eugene Jones.
我以为他被处理掉了
I thought he was disposed of.
尤金·琼斯还活着
Eugene Jones is alive.
查理 我们玩儿完了
Charlie! We are so fucked!
什么叫我们
Who's "we"?
我需要控制他
I'm restraining him.
他都不省人事了
He's unconscious.
他是一起枪击案的嫌疑人
He's the suspect in a shooting.
我是那个年轻人的律师
I am that young man's attorney.
马上放开他
Unlock him right now.
尤金·琼斯 我的名字是尤金·琼斯
Eugene Jones! My name is Eugene Jones!
这家人怎么了
What is wrong with this family?
我真♥他♥妈♥的受够了你们所有人
I'm so fucking done with all of you.
除非菲娅回家了
And I don't want to see you at the house
否则我不想在家里看到你
unless Fia has come home.
一个17岁的单亲妈妈
A 17-year-old single mom.
我要去哪里
Where am I gonna go?
原来
It turns out
罗宾被杀是因为
that Robin was killed because
她正在调查黑警
she was investigating dirty cops.
我试图帮助她
I was trying to help her.
我不知道
I had no idea that...
事后你也没想明白吗
You didn't connect those dots?
对不起 迈克尔
I'm sorry, Michael.
我也是
Me too.
如果你审视你生活中的人
If you look at who is in your life,
你可能会发现自己其实可以归属某个地方
you may find that you do belong someplace,
即使你并不是一直都在
even if it's not the place you've always been.
somber music
哦耶
Oh, yeah.
你饭量不小啊
You're a good eater. Yeah.
Mm...
再来点
Mm, mm, mm, mm. More, please?
Mm. -
-好孩子 罗科 -谢谢你
Good boy, Rocco. - Oh, thank you
-喂他 -哦 没问题
for feeding him. - Oh, no problem.
我的电♥话♥在哪里 我的电♥话♥在哪里
Where is my phone? Where is my phone?
在你的手里 当妈的
It's in your hand, mama.
我快疯了
I'm losing my mind.
不 不 不 你只是 来
No, no, no. You're just... Here.
你只是有点紧张
You're just a little nervous.
坐下一会儿 呼吸就好了
Sit down for a second. Just breathe, all right?
你需要考试前
You need to eat a little -
吃点东西
something before your test.
史黛西要迟到了
Stacey's running late.
今天没有一件事是顺利的
Nothing is going right today.
你知道 当我参加律师考试时
You know, when I sat to take my bar exam,
我一路吐到考点
I vomited all the way to the testing site.
哦 对不起
Oh, sorry.
-时机不对 -是啊
The timing of that was off. - Yeah.
但是 我的意思是 当时
But, I mean, but it was
把那天早上罗宾为我做的
full-on spew all the eggs and French toast
鸡蛋和法式吐司都吐出来了
that Robin made for me that morning.
我的鞋上甚至还沾了一点点
I even got a little bit on my shoe.
所以 我在参加考试
And so, the whole time
的全程
that I was taking the test,
都无法将目光从我的鞋子上移开
I could not take my eyes off my shoe.
那个故事的重点是什么
What was the point of that story?
哦 我还是考过了
Oh. That I still passed.
好吧 我不担心过不过
Yeah, I'm not worried about passing.
我担心 生活
I'm worried about... life.
我的意思是 我高一的时候
I mean, my freshman year,
我们的指导顾问让我们坐下 让我们做一个
our guidance counselor sat us down, had us do these
五年计划
five-year plans.
高中辍学生孩子
Dropping out of high school to have a baby
然后和“挂名公公”生活在一起
and then taking the GED while living
再去参加高中同等学历考试 可不是五年计划的一部分
with my sort-of father-in-law was not a part of that plan.
现实生活永远不会在五年计划里
Real life will never be on a five-year plan.
你的“挂名外婆”给了明确指示
And I have firm orders from your sort-of...
让你们留下来
...grandmother-in-law for you to stay put.
你们两个不是负担
You two are not a burden,
而是祝福
you're a blessing.
谢谢
Thanks.
我会给你拿一个外带杯来盛咖啡
I'll get you a to-go cup for your coffee.
谢谢 罗科
Thank you. Rocco!
Look at you. -
该死 史黛西还有20分钟到
Shit, Stacey's still 20 minutes away.
没问题 我照顾他
No problem. I got him.
-真的吗 你确定 -是的 是的 是的
Really? Are you sure? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-给 给 给 快去 去 去 -好的 谢谢 谢谢你
Here, here, here. Go, go, go. - Okay. Thank you. Thank you,
-谢谢 谢谢 -做得好 不用担心
thank you, thank you. - Do well. Don't worry.
一切都在掌控之中
Everything's under control.
谁把你弄成这样的 嗯
Who did that to you, hm?
想我了吗
Miss me?
躺下吧 小家伙
Here we go, buddy boy.
Hey. -
真可爱
That's a cute kid.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我听说了你和南希的经历 够惊心动魄的
I heard you and Nancy had a pretty harrowing experience.
都结束了 这才是最重要的
Well, it's over. That's all that matters.
很好
Good.
然后我们就可以回去工作了
Then we can get back to work.
我说过我们结束了 我是认真的
I said we were done. I meant it.
你在这里过的还挺舒服的 不是吗
You got a pretty good thing going on here, don't you?
你现在有了家庭 当着爷爷
You have a family now, you get to be a grandpa,
我为你感到高兴 我真的很高兴
and I am happy for you, I truly am,
但我们的事还没有结束
but we are not done.
我需要一个证人 迈克尔
剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表