剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表
我们很乐意听听你的分享
we would love for you to contribute.
我只是觉得大家聚团抱怨没什么意义
I just don't see the value in collective whining.
你想走随时可以走
You don't have to be here.
但除了听一个成年人
But how would I fill my Thursday nights
喋喋不休地诉说失母之痛
if I'm not listening to a grown woman talk on and on
我还能怎么打发无聊的周四晚上
about losing her mommy?
我们都失去了至亲之人
We've all lost people that we're close to.
我儿子去世了 你也是
My son died, same as you.
或许你只是不愿承认
Maybe you're just not ready
你和我们都同样痛苦
to admit that our pain is exactly the same.
你儿子不过是个
Your son was a heroin addict
自甘堕落的瘾君子
who was hell-bent on destroying his life.
我的罗科是我的天使 却被人从我身边夺走
My Rocco was an angel, and he was taken from me.
我能问问你为何要参加这些聚会吗
May I ask why you attend these meetings?
我女儿说我控制不了脾气
My daughter suggested I have anger issues.
是啊
Yeah.
-或许的确是 -你♥妈♥的♥
Maybe you do. - Oh, fuck you.
-给你 -谢了
There you go. - Thanks.
不客气 巴克斯特女士
You're welcome, Ms. Baxter.
你在做什么
What are you doing? -
我都不知道你还在这
I didn't realize you were still here.
真是漫长的一夜
It was a long night.
我只想用下你的浴室
I was just gonna use your shower.
我的蒸汽淋浴坏了 抱歉
The steam on mine is broken. I'm sorry...
没事 你自便吧
It's fine. Help yourself.
我会自己消失的
I'll make myself scarce.
tranquil, plaintive music
悲伤治疗怎么样
How was, uh, grief counseling?
我不想说这个
I don't want to talk about that.
你今天要去洒店吗
Are you going to the hotel today?
Mm-hmm.
也许你会去看看菲娅
Maybe you'll see Fia?
又过去一个月了吗
Is it a blue moon already?
我昨晚去看过她
I saw her last night.
她说什么
What did she say?
我真是烦透了她的态度
Oh, I am so sick of her attitude.
她在惩罚我们呢
She's punishing us right now.
我们没怎么她
We didn't do anything to her!
卡洛 你最近和菲娅聊过吗
Carlo, have you, have you spoken with Fia recently?
几天前聊过
Couple days ago.
我和你妈妈已经
Well, your mother and I have given her
满足了她的一切需求
everything that she's asked for.
是该她回报家族的时候了
It's time for her to return to this family.
你能和她谈谈吗
You talk to her, please?
迈克尔·德西亚托出狱了
Mm-hmm.
Michael Desiato is out of prison.
intense music
Hey. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
有公事吗
Business?
-什么 -你要去哪儿
What? - Where you going?
我只想见见市长
I'm just going to see the mayor.
有预约吗
He's expecting you?
我 没有 他 他是
I... No, he's, he's...
他是我最好的朋友
he's my best friend.
你的名子疋
Your name?
德西亚托
Desiato.
迈克尔·德西亚托
Michael Desiato.
你被禁止进入这栋大楼
You've been banned from this building.
-听着 我 -转身出去吧
Look, I... - Turn it around. Let's go.
你挡住路了
You're holding up my line.
艾伦
Alan.
德西亚托法官
Judge Desiato.
他们 他们不让我进
They... they won't let me in.
是啊
No. [sighs]
我想也是
I imagine not.
gentle, wistful music
所以 你打算怎么样
So, what was your plan?
就这么走进市长办公室
Hmm? Just walk into the mayor's office
警告下你哥们儿
and warn your buddy
他或许有麻烦了吗
that he might be in trouble?
拜托 迈克尔
Come on, Michael.
你真觉得我会任你这么做吗
Do you honestly think that I'd let you do that?
我甚至都不会让你走进那栋楼
I can't even allow you to enter the building.
如果你去警告查理 或任何人
If you warn Charlie, or anyone else,
只要你敢说出
if you so much as whisper
“联邦调查”这四个字
the words "federal investigation" to yourself
就算是在雷声中自言自语 我们的交易就结朿
in the middle of a thunderstorm, the deal's off.
你就得乖乖回去蹲监狱
That means you are back in prison.
你的朋友查理也将紧随其后
That means your friend Charlie is right behind you.
我 我做不到
I-I can't do this.
我没在拒绝你 我只是说
I'm-I'm, I'm not refusing. I am telling you.
我没这个能力
I-I don't have the ability.
我知道
I know.
那你为什么这样对我
Then why are you doing this to me?
我给你买♥♥了点衣服
I got you some clothes.
我不需要衣服
I don't need clothes.
需要 因为我给你找了份工作
Yes, you do, because I got you a job.
-为什么 -因工释放流程
Why? - Standard work release.
我得找借口让你合法出狱
I got to make your exit from prison look legit.
Thank you. -
她来了
There she is.
奥蒂斯 老伙计 你还好吗
Otis, my friend. How you doing?
是他吗
This him? - Mm-hmm.
你刚出狱
You just got out?
是
Yes.
还计划回去吗
You planning to go back?
我不做计划
I don't make plans.
你会分割肉类吗
You know your way around a carcass?
-不太会 -我觉得可以给他
Not really. - I'm thinking
一个能跟世界重建联♥系♥的工作
an assignment that would get him out into the world.
来后面吧
Come on back.
去吧
Come on.
那一个
That one.
还记得我吗 法官
You remember me, Judge?
不记得
No.
我因持毒走进了你的法庭
I was in your courtroom. Drug possession.
检察官指控我有贩毒意图
Prosecutor charged me with intent to distribute.
陪审团的判我坐14年牢
Jury gave me 14 years.
你把刑期减到了八个月
You reduced that sentence to eight months.
你说“好人不该讲监狱”
You said, "Good people don't belong in prison."
跟我来
Follow me.
司机上周辞职了
Driver quit last week.
只要你想要 这作就是你的了
The job's yours, if you want it.
我刚花了一干块
I just spent that on a grand
我接受了那份工 我♥干♥得漂亮
I take that work, I make that work
我收放自如
I make it yoga stretch
我在慢跑 上道了
I'm jogging, jogging...
莫里斯的拿铁 多加一份浓缩
Double latte for Maurice.
好久不见
It's been a minute.
我阿姨还好吗
How's my auntie?
她挺好
She's good.
你没再惹麻烦了吧
You staying out of trouble?
我尽量
Tryin'.
没有尽量这一说 小矮子
Ah, there's no try, Little Man.
这可是你最后一次机会
Not with last chances.
这是最后一个
That's the last one.
天啊 真的是你
My God, it really is you.
我好多次都试着去探望你
I tried to visit you many times.
我知道
I know.
我们一直没机会聊这事
We never got a chance to, to talk about...
你不该进监狱
You didn't belong in prison.
但我了解你 我知道你保护了我
But I know you. I know you protected me.
You...
你依然有暴露的危险
You-you may still be exposed.
剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表