剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表
你认为你儿子应该去死吗
Do you believe your son deserved to die?
律师
Counsel.
如果你再继续这样下去
If this is how it's gonna go,
我就取消你交叉盘问证人的资格 德拉米尔女士
I'll end your cross right now, Ms. Delamere.
德西亚托先生 你知道为什么我的委托入
Mr. Desiato, do you know of any reason why my client
想要杀死你儿子吗
would've wanted to kill your son?
我不知道
No, I don't.
那你知道我的委托人有任何理由
Do you know of any reason why my client
要杀卡洛·巴克斯特吗
would have wanted to kill Carlo Baxter?
反对
Objection!
律师上前 马上
Approach, now.
法官大人 检方已经假定
Your Honor, the State has already alleged
报复是杀人动机
revenge as a motive.
而这正源于证人在做法官时
Which stems directly from Mr. Baxter's trial
对巴克斯特先生一案的审判结果
in the witness's courtroom.
你可以提及到那件事
And you are free to explore that area...
但在盘问这个证人时不行
but not with this witness.
那次审判 只要涉及到德西亚托先生
That trial, as far as Mr. Desiato is concerned,
就不能提及
is out of bounds.
德西亚托先生 你能描述下在亚当被枪击时
Mr. Desiato, can you describe your vantage point
你的位置在哪吗
when Adam was shot?
我正贴着窗户往里面看
I was looking through a window.
大窗户 小窗户
Big window, small window?
大窗户
Big.
有什么遮挡吗
Any obstructions?
百叶窗 窗帘什么的
Blinds, curtains?
有窗帘 但是拉开的
There were curtains, but they were open.
开的多大
How wide?
足够我看到里面的情景
Wide enough to see inside clearly.
里面有多少入
Inside, how many people were there?
至少二三十吧
Twenty, thirty at least.
你是离开就看到了亚当吗
Were you able to see Adam right away?
不是 我
No, I-I was...
我在屋子里找了一阵 然后发现了他
scanning the room until I spotted him.
那枪手呢
And the shooter...
在他开枪前你看到他了吗
did you see him before he fired?
没有 之后才看到
No, after.
他跑了吗
Did he run?
是的
Yes.
你看到他的时间有多久
How long were you able to see him for?
几秒吧
A couple seconds.
这么说你从窗户看进去
So you're looking through a window,
穿过窗帘 在一个满是人的
past curtains, into a dark room
黑麻麻的屋子里
with a lot of people,
你还在找你儿子
and you were focused on your son.
你确定
Are you certain,
通过这么多障碍
that past all of that,
看到是尤金·琼斯手里拿着枪吗
that it was Eugene Jones you saw holding the gun?
确定
Yes.
你看见他的脸了
You saw his face?
是的
I did.
你看到他穿什么衣服了吗
Did you see what he was wearing?
牛仔裤和一件白T恤
Jeans and a white T-shirt
外面是方格连帽衫 拉链没拉
and a checkered hoodie, unzipped.
就几秒钟
You only had a couple seconds
你就能看清他的脸
and you claim to have seen his face,
裤子还有上衣
his pants, his shirt?
他 他就是穿的这些啊
No, that... that is what he was wearing.
我没问你他穿的是什么
I-I didn't ask you what he was wearing.
我问的是你为什么能记住这些
I'm asking how can you remember that?
你是如何可以自信的确认
How can you confidently identify a boy
一个你以前从没见过的孩子就是被告
who you have never seen before?
你说过要讲真话的
You wanted to tell the truth.
反对 提问过于论述
Objection. Argumentative.
反对有效
Sustained.
那天早些时候我见过他
He was wearing the same clothes
他穿的衣服一模一样
that I had seen him in earlier that day.
-反对 超出提问范围 -请从记录中删除
Objection! Beyond the scope! Move to strike.
证人已经回答了 法官大人
The witness opened the door, Your Honor.
是的
Yes, he did.
你可以继续 请小心提问
You may proceed, carefully.
你那天什么时候见过尤金·琼斯
When did you see Eugene Jones earlier that day?
在我的内庭
I saw him in my chambers.
他想卖♥♥给我一个棒球
He was selling me a baseball.
反对 证人提供的证词
Objection! The witness is offering
超出盘问范围
narrative not asked for.
-反对有效 -好吧
Sustained. - Fine.
他为什么出现在你的内庭
Why was he in your chambers?
他想卖♥♥给我一个棒球
He was selling me a baseball.
多少钱
How much for?
500块
$500.
怎么这么贵
Why so expensive?
因为上面有马里亚诺·里维拉的签名
It was autographed by Mariano Rivera.
你为什么对此有兴趣
What was your interest in that ball?
因为它之前属于我儿子
It once belonged to my son.
你知道亚当的棒球
Do you know how Adam's baseball
为什么会到尤金·琼斯手里吗
came into the possession of Eugene Jones?
他继承的
He inherited it,
他哥科菲·琼斯死后
from his brother Kofi Jones
就归他了
after he died.
科菲·琼斯为什么会有那个棒球呢
How did Kofi Jones end up with that baseball?
它在我的车里
It was in my car.
撞了罗科·巴克斯特的那辆车吗
The car that hit Rocco Baxter?
是的
Yes.
科菲偷走的那辆
The car that Kofi stole?
是的
Yes.
他在10月9日偷走的吗
The car that he stole October ninth?
不是
No.
他在10月10日偷走的
He stole the car on October tenth.
在撞了罗科·巴克斯特之后吗
The day after the car hit Rocco Baxter?
是的
Yes.
这么说 肇事逃逸时
So Kofi Jones wasn't driving that car
开车的并不是科菲·琼斯
that was involved in the hit-and-run?
不是
No.
那开车的是谁
Who was driving?
tense music
我儿子
My son.
亚当
Adam.
你敢
Don't you dare.
菲娅 我 我非常
Fia, I'm... I'm so...
我非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
为什么
For what?
因为你一直对我撒谎吗
For lying to me this entire time?
还是因为你掩盖了我弟死亡的真♥相♥
Or for covering up my brother's death?
我没想伤害你
I didn't want to hurt you.
可你还是伤害了
You failed.
你就是个骗子
You're a liar.
你儿子也是
And so was your son.
菲娅
Oh, Fia...
根据德西亚托今天的证词
Well, based on Desiato's testimony today--
我们情况有多糟
How fucked are we?
他 他没提及任何牵涉到大家的内容
He-he hasn't said anything that implicates anyone in this room.
还没说而已
Yet.
那么
So, then...
我们的事会曝光到何种程度
how exposed are we?
那就要看德西亚托会说什么
Well, that depends on what Desiato might say,
以及他能证明什么了
and on what he can prove.
很简单啊
Well, it's simple then.
就让他彻底闭嘴不就完事了
Let's make sure he never talks again.
闭嘴吧 卡尔米内
Shut the fuck up, Carmine.
不许你跟我爸这么说话
剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表