剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表
Fia.
巴克斯特家族在他们身后
The Baxters have left a trail
留下了一串受害者
of victims, ruined lives
被他们伤害 被他们残杀
and dead bodies in their wake.
那你怎么不逮捕他们
Then why don't you arrest them?
我也很想
I would love to.
真的
I really would.
可是我知道的情况和我能证明的
But there's a difference between what I know
两者之间有距离
and what I can prove.
就算这些都是真的
Even if all of this is true,
而且好像你也不知道这些是不是真的
and it seems like you have no idea if it is...
这跟我有什么关系
...it's got nothing to do with me.
这栋房♥子
This house right here--
是科菲·琼斯一家的
it belonged to the family of Kofi Jones.
这家人
This family...
被谋杀了
...was murdered.
他们的房♥子
Their house
被炸了
blown up.
那是煤气泄漏
It was a gas leak.
得了吧 菲娅
Come on, Fia.
科菲·琼斯杀了罗科·巴克斯特
Kofi Jones kills Rocco Baxter
卡洛·巴克斯特杀了科菲·琼斯
and Carlo Baxter kills Kofi Jones.
然后几天之后琼斯一家
Then the Jones family is killed days later by...
又被巴克斯特家杀害了
the Baxter family.
想知道这些跟你有什么关系吗
And what does this have to do with you?
尤金·琼斯
Eugene Jones
试图杀死你哥
tries to kill your brother,
没打中 结果击中了你孩子的父亲
misses, and hits the father of your child
对这些事我非常遗憾
instead, and I am so sorry that happened.
犯罪活动就是这样
That's the thing about criminality like this.
到处都会留下受害者
It leaves victims everywhere.
你想要我怎么样
What do you want from me?
我希望你通情达理 坚强
I want you to be the compassionate,
我知道你是这样的人
strong person that I know you are.
我要你修复你的家庭
I want you to make right
所造成的伤害
the things that your family has done wrong.
我要你
I need you
帮我打入巴克斯特家族内部
to get me inside the Baxter family.
我不会刺探自己家人
I won't spy on my family.
不管你说他们过去做了什么
No matter what you say they did.
那么他们即将要做的事呢
What about what they're going to do?
Hmm?
这些事关过去
This is about the past.
但是我也在调查他们现在的活动
But my case is also about what they're doing right now.
以及他们将来的打算
And what they intend to do in the future.
菲娅
Fia.
我知道你跟你们家其他人不一样
I know you're not like the rest of your family.
可是如果你现在选择坐视不管
But if you choose to do nothing now...
将来你肯定要问自己跟他们有什么区别
...you've got to wonder what makes you so different?
你在这干嘛
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你好 我是联邦助理检察官
Hi. I am an A.U.S.A.,
我来这里
and I am here
是跟巴克斯特女士
speaking with Ms. Baxter
聊聊她的家人 你是哪位
about her family. And you are?
我是她律师
I'm her attorney.
很高兴认识你 您贵姓
Well, very nice to meet you, Mister...
德西亚托
Desiato.
德西亚托先生 不如你先坐下
Mr. Desiato. Okay. Well, why don't you have a seat?
听着 这个孩子还未成年
Look, th-this girl is a minor.
未经我的同意你不能找她谈话
You are not to speak to her again without me present.
请你离开
Time to go.
菲娅
Fia.
这事取决于你
It's still up to you.
你可以帮我阻止
You can help me prevent
很多痛苦
a lot of pain.
不用送了 谢谢
I'll see myself out, thank you.
女人 你的配饰也太多了吧
You've got a lot of accessories, woman.
我想带你回家呢
I'm trying to get you home.
嗯 先别那么猴急
Yeah, well, delay your gratification.
这不是我的做事风格
That ain't how I work. -
-有人袭击了我们 -靠
Someone hit us. - The fuck...
-什么意思 在哪儿 -布法家 还有毒品屋
What you mean? Where? - Buffa's. And the trap house.
-都被袭击了 -带上所有人
All of 'em. - Get the boys.
我在家里等你
I'll meet you back at the house.
莫尼克 别跟他们去
Monique. Hey. Do not go with them.
-让他们做好自己的事 -在家里等我
Let them do their jobs. - Meet me at the house.
tense music
是克里斯
It was Chris.
靠 J
Fuck, J!
你特么怎么不回家
Why the fuck didn't you go home?!
J. -
J 对不起
J, I'm sorry.
对不起 J
I'm sorry, J.
你特么开什么玩笑
Are you fucking kidding me?
对不起
I'm sorry.
J. J!
怎么样
Any luck?
-他睡下了 -很好
Yeah, he's down. - Good.
那么 你在想什么
Uh, so, what are you thinking?
我在想 下个月这个时候
I'm thinking that this time next month
我就拿到高中毕业证 家人也进了监狱
I will have a high school diploma and a family in jail.
那个联邦助理检察官
That assistant U.S. attorney--
到底跟你说了什么
what exactly did she tell you?
她说的那些话
I mean, she just said that...
表明我听说的我们家的事
everything I've ever heard about my family
可能都是真的
is probably true.
他们还会继续做非法的事
And that they'll just keep doing awful things
除非有人阻止他们
until somebody stops them.
你觉得她说的是真话吗
Do you think she was telling the truth?
她说了她认为该说的话
I think she'd say whatever she had to.
你真是我的律师吗
Are you really my lawyer?
不是
No. No.
我律师执照被吊销了
I lost my license to practice law.
好吧
Right.
我也就认识你这个律师了
Well, you're the closest thing I've got, so...
你能给我点建议吗
is there any advice you can give me?
我觉得你不要去插手
I think you should stay out of it.
不管你家人惹了什么烂摊子
I think you should stay away from whatever
你离他们越远越好
messes your family has created.
即使他们该进监狱吗
Even if they belong in prison?
菲娅
Fia,
你掺和进来没什么好处
nothing good will come out of you getting involved.
你是个17岁的母亲
You're a 17-year-old mother.
你的任务不是打击犯罪
It's not your job to fight crime.
你的任务
Your job
是保护好自己 照顾好你儿子
is to take care of him by taking care of yourself.
给
Here.
这是什么
What's this?
亚当的大学基金
It's Adam's college fund.
你是受益人
I made you the beneficiary.
我不能接受
I can't take this.
这属于你
It belongs to you.
我该拿来怎么办
What am I supposed to do with it?
不如你重新列个五年计划
How about you make a new five-year plan?
我都不知道从何开始
I wouldn't know where to begin.
我觉得你和罗科
I think you and Rocco should
应该尽量远离这里
get as far away from this city as you can.
contemplative music
早啊
Morning.
想着我应该能在这里找到你
Thought I might find you out here.
非常抱歉 吉米
I'm really sorry, Jimmy.
罗科去世那一晚
The night Rocco died...
我当时就知道 我们俩过不下去了
...I knew right then that you and I would never make it.
剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表