剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表
你得小心点
You need to watch yourself.
只有三个人知道我在其中的角色
There were only three people who knew about my role in that.
鲁迪绝不会开口
Rudy's never gonna talk,
剩下两个人就坐在这里
and the other two people are sitting right here.
我没什么好担心的
So I got nothing to worry about.
失去亚当也让我忏悔
Losing Adam was my penance, too.
我为白己的罪付出了代价
I've paid for my sins.
我视他如己出
I loved that boy like he was my own.
在这个城市里 坟挖得再深
You can't dig graves deep enough in this city
也无法逃掉暴风雨的侵袭
to hide them from the storms.
雨水总会沖刷出尸体
Water will get to the bodies every time.
我们脚下的泥土只有一个结局
Only sure thing about the dirt beneath our feet
就是会被一扫而净
is that it'll wash away one day.
你让我帮你埋葬罪恶
You asked me to bury something and now...
终得这样的结局
here we are.
只怪我们太不了解自己的城市了
Shame on us for not knowing our city better.
我让你埋的是辆车
It was a car.
不是尸体
Not a body.
那是一副棺材
It was a coffin.
外加一组车灯
With a set of headlights.
谁呀
Who is it?
打扫卫生的
Housekeeping.
你是不是还觉得自己挺幽默的
It gets funnier every time. -
要是看不到门外是谁 就別开门
Don't open the door if you can't see who's on the other side.
遵命 老爸
Okay, Dad.
你上次跟爸爸联♥系♥是什么时候
When was the last time you talked to our father?
关你什么事
Why do you care?
你让他们很难过
Making them miserable.
別干这种叛逆的事了
Stop trying to be the bad seed.
-那是我的角色 -行吧
That's my job. - Okay.
我会乖乖的行了吧
I'll stay in my lane.
-我能为你做点什吗 -可以
You need anything from me? - Yeah.
Um...
去拿几条新毛巾 把床具换一下好吗
Grab some new towels and turn down the bed, okay?
Hey, yo.
换机油 自家人折扣是多少
What's the family discount for an oil change?
兄弟 你好啊
Oh, cuz. What's up, boy?
你知道的 自家人可以免单
Hey, you know, family in-house free-99.
至于表兄弟嘛
Now, for cousins...
-能给你打个九折 -天啊 你个疯货
might get you ten percent off. - Oh, boy, you crazy.
准备好拿薪水了吗
Are you ready to get paid?
我会确保你有中介费拿
Now you know I got you on the finder's fee,
但我需要你做好介绍
but I need you to make this intro.
因为我不会两手空空
'Cause I'm not going back to New Orleans
浑浑噩噩地回到新奥尔良 你懂吗
empty-handed and assed out, you heard me?
这家俱乐部我开了30多年
I've owned this club for more than 30 years,
只有时机合适
so I'm only gonna consider selling it
我才会考虑卖♥♥掉
when the timing's right.
我怎么听说你雇了一位房♥产经纪人
Well, I happen to know you hired a real estate agent,
看来挺着急出♥售♥的
so... timing must be close.
Mm.
听着 我自己就是开酒吧的 我想扩大规模
Look, I'm a bar owner myself and I'm looking to expand.
这你一定能理解
Sure you can appreciate that.
再说了 这里对我有着非同寻常的意义
Plus, this establishment holds a special place for me.
我们可以有话直说吗
Can we just cut the bullshit?
我不会收毐贩子的钱 卖♥♥掉俱乐部
I am not selling my club for drug money.
罗德里克
Yo, Roderick.
你好啊 伙计们
What's up, fellas?
咱们能私下聊聊吗
Is there somewhere we can talk?
就在这儿说 这是我的侄子
Oh, here's good. It's my nephew.
只要他学会放低肩膀
He's gonna go pretty far as long as he stops
他将来大有可为
dropping his shoulder.
嘿 罗德里克
Hey, Roderick.
我表亲想在布特卖♥♥货
My cousin looking to move some product in the Boot.
你们那边没供货人吗
Ain't got no connect there?
没有能达到我标准的人
No one that's up to my standards.
沒错 我这里都是五星好货 对吧
Yeah, my shit is five stars, huh?
但质量一流 价格也一流
But top-tier quality come top-tier price.
没事 钱不是问题
Well, money ain't no thing.
我们从2公斤开始
Let's start with two keys.
如果顾客满意 我们还会再来买♥♥
If it makes the customers happy, maybe we'll come back for more.
我不搞这一套 兄弟
Yeah, that doesn't work for me, homie.
我只走大宗 懂吗
I-I move weight, you know?
至少得是这个的十倍吧
I was thinking, like, ten times that amount.
不如先卖♥♥2公斤
How about we start with two?
卖♥♥得好再来
And then see how it goes.
不如你们先买♥♥20公斤
How about we start with 20?
私下讲两句
Let me talk to you for a second.
我还得求着一个毒贩卖♥♥我毒品么
I got to beg a drug dealer to sell me drugs?
哥们 这是规矩
Man, it is what it is.
广品好 价格合适
The product is right, the price is right.
莫又需要 可以交易
Big Mo needs it. Just make the deal.
我们要不了那么多货
We don't need that much product.
我也没那么多现金
And I ain't got that much cash.
那就去搞现金
Well, get it.
这样我们能一笔作成 而不是十笔
That way we can do one deal instead of ten.
这单过后 我也再不想当中间人了
And I ain't got to play the middleman after this.
我要见贾斯汀
I need to see Justin.
贯斯汀
Justin.
Justin.
贾斯汀 跟我来
Justin. Come with me.
他有麻烦了
Ooh, busted.
gentle, intriguing music
好 走吧
Okay, let's go.
这些画作令人非常不安
I find these images to be very troubling.
这只是一个虚构人物
It's just a character.
这个拿着枪的男孩
This gun is in the hand of a boy that looks
跟你一模一样
exactly like you.
这房♥子就是他放火点燃的
This house set on fire by that same boy.
房♥子不是他点的
He didn't set the house on fire.
He escaped.
他逃了
保护学生是我的第一要务
My top priority is protecting my students
你现在是我学生了
and you are one of my students now.
所以我很担心
So I'm worried.
我只是喜欢画画而已
I just like to draw.
我需要知道 你是否会伤害他人
I need to know if you're capable of harming someone else.
你好 莫尼克
Hello, Monique.
市长先生
Mr. Mayor.
-一杯黑咖啡 加四份糖
Yeah, let me get a coffee, black, four sugars.
我说想见一面
When I asked for a meeting
并不是指你要来见我
I didn't mean you need to come to me.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
我不会错过任何来下九区的机会
Any excuse to come to the Lower Nine.
我觉得市长办公室
And here I thought I may not be welcome
应该也不会欢迎我
in the mayor's office.
人♥民♥的办公室欢迎每个人
Everyone is welcome in the people's office.
毕竟这城就是“人♥民♥之城”呢
Long as it's the "People's City."
完全正确
Precisely.
谢谢你
Thank you kindly. - Mm-hmm.
找我有什么事
So, what can I do for you?
我想买♥♥下大雨倾盆夜♥总♥会♥
I want to buy the Grand Rain.
你要把夜♥总♥会♥生意做到法属区来了
You gonna run a nightclub in the Quarter?
这不是追随世界的脚步嘛
Moving up in the world.
那就祝你好运啦
Well, I wish you the best of luck.
那个老板是你的朋友吗
That owner, he a friend of yours?
他是捐资人之一
He's a contributor.
他 他是个混♥蛋♥
He's an asshole.
No doubt about that.
他不想卖♥♥给我这样的人
He don't want to sell to someone like me.
什么人 一个兢兢业业的企业家
What? An industrious entrepreneur?
太对了
Precisely.
但问题是
The thing is,
这件事我没有太多发言权
I don't really have much say in the matter.
剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表