剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表
《法官大人》前情提要
Previously on Your Honor...
这是罗科·亚当·巴克斯特
This is Rocco Adam Baxter.
他是你孙子
He's your grandson.
我不想让那个男人靠近这个家
I don't want that man anywhere near this family.
我需要你介绍我们认识
I need you to make this intro.
因为我不会两手空空
'Cause I'm not going back to New Orleans
被打个半死回新奥尔良 你听到了吗
empty-handed and ass out, you heard me?
我从没一次把这么多钱
This is the most money I ever
托付给別人
trusted somebody with at one time.
你有跟別人说过什么吗
Did you ever tell anyone anything
有我需要担心的吗
that I should be worried about?
你知道我会不惜一切保护你
You know I would do anything to protect you.
你是我唯一的朋友了
You're the only friend I've got left.
我希望市民对城市的未来有发言权
I want the citizens of this city to have a say in its future.
他们应该从城市发展中受益
They ought to benefit from
这间办公室要通过
a billion-dollar development deal
一笔十亿美元的开♥发♥协议
that goes through this office.
可你对我们的支持还比不上
If only we could get as much support
对那个下九区的恶毒贱♥货♥
as that drug-dealing bitch from the Lower Ninth.
我向这座城的市民做出了承诺
I made promises to the people of this city.
让富人更富不是其中之一
Helping rich folk get richer wasn't one of them.
我家族的名号♥曾在这里响当当
My family's name used to mean something here.
如果这家酒店叫康帝
If this hotel were called Conti
而不是巴克斯特 就没人
instead of Baxter, no one would dare
敢来跟我们抢地盘
encroach on our territory.
有人出价更高
Got a better offer.
要么是你卖♥♥给我俱乐部
Either you sell me this club
要么是你的继承人
or your heirs will.
她的出价本周之前就要兑现了 现金全款
Her offer was to close at the end of the week, and all cash.
Mm. Nephew. -
你怎么来了
What you doing here?
当然是来见我最爱的阿姨
We're here to see my favorite auntie, of course.
计划有变 怏回来
Change of plans. Run it back.
我现在就要钱
I need the cash back now.
回来 我都安排好了
Run it back? It's already set.
你知道惹了这个人 会是什么下场吗
Do you understand what happens if we piss this guy off?
马上上路
Just get your ass on the road
带着我的钱回来
and bring me my fucking money.
莫尼克她取消出价了
Big Mo. She canceled the order.
什么
What?
我要把钱带回新奥尔良
I'm bringing the money back to New Orleans.
你现在走的话 我就死定了
If you leave town now, I'm fucked!
罗德里克在钱的事上绝不开玩笑
You know Roderick don't play about his money.
操 天啊
Fuck, man!
嘿 我抓住他了
Hey, I got him.
-怎么了 -过来
What's up? - Get over here.
啊 妈的
Aah! Fuck!
tense, pulsing music
我想把整个犯罪组织
I want to eradicate
连根拔起
an entire criminal organization.
我不能当你的间谍
I can't be a spy for you.
此时此刻 迈克尔
At this moment, Michael,
你只需要爱那个孩子
all I want you to do is love that baby.
明天是我生日
Tomorrow's my birthday.
50大寿
50th.
我们酒店会举♥行♥派对
There will be a party over at my hotel.
欢迎你来
You should join us.
slow, ominous music
你怎么知道我和我岳母住在一起
How did you know I was staying with my mother-in-law?
法官
Judge.
不如把你朋友查理·费加罗也一起带来
Why don't you bring your friend Charlie Figaro as well.
派对上见
See you at the party.
打入内部了
And we're in.
slow, tense music
我是小莫
Little Mo here.
请留言
You know what to do, so do.
你今晚过得挺精彩啊
Quite a night you're having, huh?
谢谢
Thank you.
非常好
Very nice.
你岳母今晚不在家吗
So, your mother-in-law's not home tonight?
她在巴吞鲁日
She's in Baton Rouge.
议会正在开会
Legislature's in session.
但你已经知道了
But you knew that already.
这不是跟你没话找话嘛
Trying to make small talk.
所以
So, uh...
吉米怎么样了
how's Jimmy?
变老了
Older.
对 他邀请我参加他明晚的生日派对
Yeah, he invited me to a birthday party tomorrow night.
是吗
Really?
你觉得他是想让你过去当祭品么
You think he wants to use you as a pi?ata?
他还说別的了吧
Did he say anything else?
他想让我带上查理
He wants me to bring Charlie.
很好 那就带他去呗
Good. So bring him.
我是为了保护查理 才答应帮你的
I agreed to help you so that I could protect Charlie.
这么做正好可以保护查理
This is you protecting Charlie.
好让我亲手把他交给吉米·巴克斯特吗
So I could just deliver him to Jimmy Baxter?
有什么好担心的
What are you worried about?
只是个生日派对
It's just a birthday party. -
Whoa.
迈克尔
Michael.
Michael.
只要你照我说的做
You just do everything I tell you to do,
你朋友查理就会没事 好吗
and your friend Charlie will be just fine, okay?
你好
Hello?
哈里斯县监狱犯人
This is a call from an inmate
给您来电
at the Harris County Jail.
接受付费请按
To accept the charges... -
...press one.
slow, somber music
嘿 妈 我需要你的帮助
Hey, Ma. I need your help.
你做了什么
What'd you do?
什么都没做
Nothing.
我和小莫吵了几句
Just me and Little Mo had words.
警♥察♥非要搞得很严重
Cops blew it out of proportion.
你们为什么吵架
Words over what?
Ma...
你和小莫因为什么事
What did you and Little Mo
吵起来了
have words over?
没什么
Nothing.
你都从监狱里打来电♥话♥了 绝对有事
Must not be nothing if you're calling me from jail.
妈 你能把我弄出去吗
Ma, can you please just get me out?
拜托
Please.
我今天的安排多了去了
I've got a lot of things to do today,
保释你出狱并不是其中之一
and bailing your behind out of jail ain't one of them.
到你了
You're up.
你打给谁了
Who'd you call?
约翰尼·科克伦
Johnnie Cochran.
给死掉的律师打电♥话♥这种蠢事 你还真做得出来
You would be dumb enough to call a dead lawyer.
嘿 別的电♥话♥
Hey. Other phone.
你好
Hello?
哈里斯县监狱有位犯人
This is a call from an inmate
给您来电
at the Harris County Jail.
要接受收费 请按1
To accept the charges, press one.
tense music
嘿 小矮子 是我
Hey, Little Man, it's me.
你还好吗
Yo. Are y-you all right?
不太好
I've been better.
那个包你拿走了吧
You got my bag, right?
对 我放床底下了
Yeah. It's under my bed.
All right, good.
我会想办法离开这里
I'm-a figure out a way to get out of here
然后回新奥尔良
so I can get back to New Orleans.
在此之前 那包东西你得帮我看好
Until then, I'm-a need you to guard that shit.
好的
Okay.
我的命全在里面了 小矮子
That's my life in there, Little Man.
剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表