剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表
司法系统辜负了他
a justice system that failed him,
这座城市背弃了他
and a city that turned its back on him...
尤金·琼斯选择相信你们
...Eugene Jones has chosen to trust you.
拜托
Please,
为这个孩子做主
take care of this child.
slow, dramatic music
你相信第二次机会吗
Do you believe in second chances?
我不知道
I don't know.
我希望巴克斯特区能有一个
It's what I hope the Baxter District will be,
重新开始的机会
an opportunity to start anew.
你觉得你配得上吗
Do you think you've earned it?
也许我不配
Maybe I don't.
但小罗科降生时
But when Baby Rocco came into our lives,
它又给了我希望
it gave me hope again.
人死不能复生
You can't replace the ones you've lost,
但剩下的人可以继续成长
but you can continue to grow.
你以为自己没什么家人了
You thought you were without a family.
但这一点已经变了
It's not true anymore.
我们成了亲戚
We're connected to one another.
也许我们应该接受这一点
Well, maybe we should embrace that.
我最近给14年的得力助手放了个假
I recently furloughed my righthand man of 14 years.
我发现自己
Find myself...
需要智慧的加持
wanting for wisdom.
一个聪明有教养
Someone smart, educated.
一个我可以信任的人
Someone I can trust,
可以把家族的利益置于个人利益之上
put my family's best interests ahead of his own.
你觉得你能胜任吗
You think that could be you?
我自己犯的罪够多了
Well, I've committed my share of sins.
我不想再犯
I'm not looking to commit more.
-我可没让你犯罪 -哦
No one's asking you to. - Oh.
不犯罪才是重点
That's the whole point. This is...
因为这是我们家族的新篇章
a new chapter for our family.
一个完全合法的企业
A completely legitimate enterprise.
完全合法
Completely.
我需要你这样的头脑
I could use a mind like yours.
律师 法官
Lawyer, judge. -
我已经被吊销资格了
I've been disbarred.
Well, they can't take this from you.
但这里的东西是夺不走的
这关乎我们的遗产
This is about our legacy.
打造比我们肉身更持久的东西
Building something that'll outlast all of us.
你肯定觉得我应该听你的
Bet you think I should've listened to you.
不是觉得是我知道
I know you should have.
而且你也知道
And I think you know it, too.
是吗
That right?
你为了取悦女友 搞砸了一笔大生意
You blew up a good deal so you could impress your girl.
结果呢
How's that working out for you?
谁给你的勇气 大摇大摆走进来
You got to be really feeling yourself
大放厥词
to walk in here talking shit.
怎么 你被策反了
What, they get to you?
你当初就不该放我走
You never should've made me a free agent.
这就是你不忠的理由吗
Oh, that's your justification for being disloyal?
忠诚都是攒出来的
Loyalty's earned.
背叛也是
So is betrayal.
你是来给我上哲学课的
Oh, you here to give me a philosophy lesson,
小莫
Little Mo?
我是来给你捎口信的
I'm here to give you a message.
-克里斯的口信 -我的口信
From Chris? - And from me.
很久以前
A long time ago,
你说过 如果不能全心投入 那就别入欲望帮
you said when it comes to Desire, it's all in or all out.
你很久都没全身心投入了
You haven't been all in for a while.
是时候退出了
It's time to get out.
我当时跟卡洛和他的几个朋友站在一起
I was near Carlo and a few of his friends,
就在餐厅中间
uh, in the middle of the restaurant,
我朝厨房♥望去时 看到了一个黑影
and I looked toward the kitchen, and I saw
站在那里
a dark figure standing there.
能具体描述一下吗
Can you describe what you saw?
他很古怪 看起来很不自在
He was odd. He just, he looked out of place.
很明显 他的穿着打扮不像是来参加派对的
He wasn't dressed for a party, you know, that was obvious.
他穿着连帽衫和宽松裤子
He had on a-a hooded sweatshirt and baggy pants,
我正要叫人去问问他
and I was, I was about to ask someone to see what he wanted,
必要时护送他出去 就在这时
and escort him out if necessary, and that's...
就在那时 我看到他举起了枪
That's when I saw him raise his gun.
瞄准了我儿子卡洛
And he aimed for my son Carlo.
然后他开了枪
And then he fired.
我当时很确定
I thought for sure Carlo was
卡洛就要死在我面前了
about to be murdered right in front of me.
但上帝饶恕了他
But God spared him.
然后我意识到 被击中的是亚当·迪西亚托
And then I realized that Adam Desiato was hit.
我女儿菲娅
My daughter, Fia,
竭尽全力要救活他
tried desperately to save him.
巴克斯特太太 你还看到什么了吗
Mrs. Baxter, did you see anything else?
我看到枪手丢下枪跑掉了
I saw the shooter drop his gun and run away.
你能认出那晚你看到的枪手吗
And can you identify the shooter that you saw that night?
能
Yes.
他今天在法庭上吗
Is he in this courtroom today?
是被告
It was the defendant,
尤金·琼斯
Eugene Jones.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
很确定
I'm positive.
谢谢你 巴克斯特太太 没有进一步问题
Thank you, Mrs. Baxter. No more questions.
巴克斯特太太
Mrs. Baxter,
你看到那个
what did you do when you saw
拿枪的”黑影”后做了什么
the, uh, the "dark figure" with the gun?
你有没有 呼叫你儿子卡洛
Did you, uh, did you call out to your son, Carlo?
有没有警告他
Did you warn him?
当时根本没有时间说话
I don't think there was time to say anything.
那个”黑影”是用哪只手握枪的
In which hand was the, uh, "dark figure" holding the gun?
我不记得了
I don't recall.
因为灯光昏暗吗
Was it dimly lit?
太黑了看不见
Not too dark to see.
你说派对是为了庆祝你儿子的释放
You said you were celebrating your son's acquittal.
他被判无罪
He'd been found not guilty?
-对 -他被控什么罪
That's correct. - Of what crime?
他被诬告谋杀
He had been falsely accused of murder.
死者是谁
Who was the deceased?
他被指控杀害了
He'd been charged with,
一个叫科菲·琼斯的罪犯
uh, killing a convict named Kofi Jones.
-但是被诬告的 -对
"Falsely," though? - Correct.
所以你儿子没有杀害科菲
So, your son didn't kill Kofi?
不是谋杀 他是正当防卫
He didn't murder him. It was self-defense.
我明白 所以他确实杀了科菲
I see. So, he did kill Kofi,
尤金·琼斯的哥哥 所以
the older brother of Eugene Jones, and
这场派对是为了庆祝他侥幸逃脱吗
this was a celebration because he'd gotten away with it?
-反对 问题多于论述 -反对有效
Objection. Argumentative. - Sustained.
科菲的谋杀案发生在哪里
Where did Kofi's murder occur?
-反对 问题多于论述 -反对有效
Objection. Argumentative. - Sustained.
律师 注意措辞
Counselor, choose your words
小心你的语气
and your tone carefully.
自卫杀人发生在哪里
Where did this killing in self-defense occur?
在奥尔良教区监狱
In Orleans Parish Prison.
为什么卡洛会在那里
Why was Carlo in OPP?
他是因为跟人发生肢体冲突才入狱的
He'd been incarcerated because of a physical altercation.
-他是因为斗殴进去的吗 -是
He'd gotten into a fight? - That's right.
-他受伤了吗 -他活了下来
Was he hurt? - He survived.
跟他斗殴的那个人呢
And, uh, the other guy that he fought?
也受了一些伤
Uh, he sustained some injuries as well.
他不是成了残疾人吗
Isn't he permanently disabled?
-他是那么说的 -将一个人
So he says. - And for beating this man
打成永久残废
to the point of permanent disability,
所以卡洛才去路易斯安那州监狱坐牢的
Carlo was sentenced to a Louisiana state prison?
是的
剧集 | 法官大人(2020) | 导航列表