剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
- Bye! - Bye? What, like I'm gonna leave?
我可是很期待给我男朋友加油的
I'm so excited to cheer on my boyfriend.
但...我不想让你加油
But... I don't want you to.
我明白了
Aw. I know what this is.
这是场考验 是又一次的《权力的游戏》
This is a test. This is Game of Thrones all over again!
真的不是
No, it's not!
是的 你就是想看看我是不是全心全意
Yes, you're just trying to see if I'm a dedicated girlfriend
会留下来看你游泳的女朋友
who'll stay and watch you swim.
我当然是了 当然会了
Well, of course I am, and of course I will!
-你真喜欢考验我 -艾略特
- You test me a lot! - Elliot!
看 艾略特拿着我的背号♥来了
Oh, look, there's Elliot, with my registration number.
我得马上去找他
I need to go see him right now!
你够暖和了吗 亲爱的
Are you warm enough, honey!
实际上 这杯热可可是温的
Actually, the hot cocoa's lukewarm!
我不在乎
I don't care!
你租了皮艇吗
Did you rent the row boat?
是的 你只要游到第一处浮标
Yes! All you have to do is swim out to the first buoy,
你的小"标标"我就会在那接你上船
and then your home buoy will be waiting there to scoop you up!
"标标"
"Home buoy."
我要不是冻得要死 浑身没毛
That would be cute if I wasn't freezing,
还穿着你买♥♥小一号♥的泳裤 这听起来还算可爱
hairless and wearing a Speedo that you bought one size too small.
是吗
Oh... did I?
索菲亚 你怎么醒了
Hey! Sofia, what you doin' awake?
你是傻子吗
Are you an idiot?
好吧 你得说得再具体一点
Okay, you're gonna have to be way more specific.
加比 我说的是你的留言条
Well, Gabi, I am referring to your note,
你说你在湾区海豹游泳社上
which said you were at Bay Seal Swimmers.
说真的 加比 你忍♥心让你的男朋友
Seriously, Gabi, you'd let your boyfriend just swim two miles
在满是鲨鱼的海里游三公里 只为教训他吗
in shark-infested waters and possibly die just to prove a point?
他又不会死 索菲亚 他都不会跳下海
He's not gonna die, Sofia. He's not even gonna jump in.
这是胆小鬼的游戏
This is a game of chicken.
就像《权力的游戏》 但主角是胆小鬼
Just like Game of Thrones but with chicken.
而我即将胜利
And I'm about to win!
天啊 这太棒了
Oh my God, this is awesome.
他还真像要下水一样在热身
He's shaking out his muscles like he's really gonna go in.
现在他朝我招手了 我要回应他
Oh, now he's wavin' to me, and I'm wavin' back!
再见 好运哦
Bye, good luck!
他终于要承认真♥相♥了
He's finally gonna have to admit the truth.
三 二 一
In three, two, one!
加比 加比 怎么了
Gabi? Gabi, what happened?
我刚害死了我唯一爱过的男人
I just killed the only man I've ever loved!
妈呀 妈呀
Oh my damn! Oh my damn!
就是这次了 别搞砸
This is it! Don't blow it!
现在不"搞"而已
I mean not yet.
我...我一直很想跟你聊聊
Hey, I've... I've been wantin' to talk to you.
我也一直很想
I've been wantin' to talk to you, too.
说出来 尤兰达 大声说出来
Out loud, Yolanda. Say it out loud!
你好
Hey!
知道吗 我们之间可是有点电光石火
You know, it's kind of hard ignoring this heat between us.
你也有这感觉吗
You feel it, too?
我还以为是我更年期潮热呢
I thought I was havin' a hot flash!
我就直说了
Look, I'm just gonna say it.
我觉得你非常醉人
I think you're intoxicating.
我是有点醉 但还能开车
I am a little, but I can still drive.
不 我是说你美貌醉人
No, I meant beautiful.
是吗
You did?
是的 还风趣...
Yeah. And funny, and...
你想有时间一起出去玩玩吗
Would you like to get together sometime?
当然 是的 我得承认一件事
Absolutely, uh, yes. You know, I-- I have a confession to make.
你是我暗恋的名人
You're my celebrity crush.
我也得承认一件事
Mm, well, I have a confession back.
你是我的免责外遇
You're my free pass.
所以...你今晚想一起吃饭吗 杰姬
So, um... do you wanna grab dinner tonight, Jackée?
美国女演员杰姬·哈里
第一位获艾美奖最佳喜剧类女配角的黑人演员
杰姬吗
Jackée?
他喜欢我 只是因为他以为我是杰姬吗
He's only attracted to me because he thinks I'm Jackée?
做梦
Oh, hell, no!
我太想了
Ooh, I'd love to!
天呐
Mary!
艾略特
Elliot!
艾略特
Elliot?
喂
Hello?
你在哪 我到浮标这了
Hey! Where are you? I'm on the buoy!
我也在浮标这啊 可我没看到你
I'm at the buoy, too. But I don't see you.
显然 这里不止一个浮标
Well, obviously, there's more than one buoy.
你没好好研究这个计划
Huh, you didn't think this plan through very well.
这是你想出的计划 艾略特
You came up with this plan, Elliot!
那显然我不是找错浮标的那个
Then obviously I'm at the right buoy!
天啊 我又冷又害怕
Oh my God! I'm cold. I'm freaked out.
我要游回码头去
I'm gonna swim back to the dock.
但那样加比可能就会看见你
But if you do that, Gabi might see you.
谁能在这么大的雾里看到东西
How can anyone see anything in this fog?
知道吗
You know what?
我开始觉得这一整件事都蠢透了
I'm beginning to think this entire thing was a stupid idea.
哪件事 游去恶魔岛还是跟加比约会
Which part, swimming to Alcatraz or dating Gabi?
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
抱歉我大喊大叫 但我男朋友在海里
I'm sorry if I'm screaming, but my boyfriend is out there,
我都不知道他会不会游泳
and I don't even know if he can swim!
你为什么愣在这 做点什么啊
Why aren't you doing anything? Do something!
救生员 救生员
Lifeguard! Lifeguard!
你不是救生员吗
You're not a lifeguard?
不 我是肯尼爆米花的肯尼
No, I'm Kenny. Kenny's Kettle Corn.
肯尼爆米花
他要是累得睡着 然后被淹死了怎么办
What if he gets so tired that he falls asleep and he drowns?
我哥哥就是这么死的
That happened to my brother.
这话有帮助吗 肯尼
That's not helping, Kenny!
他也是这么说的
That's what he said!
天啊 这都怪我
Oh my God, this is all my fault.
是我逼他参加的湾区海豹游泳社
I pushed him into the Bay Seal Swimmers.
我早该告诉他 我知道他在撒谎的
I should've just told him I knew he was lying the whole time!
你一直都知道吗
You knew the whole time?
我还能听到他的声音
I can still hear him.
我哥哥死后一年 我都一直听到他说话
I heard my brother's voice for a year.
坚持住 姑娘
Hang in there, baby girl.
这里有很多很棒的互助小组的
They got a lotta great support groups out there.
爆米花 来买♥♥爆米花吧
Kettle corn! Get your kettle corn!
你让我跳进全是鲨鱼的海里
You let me jump into shark-infested waters,
自己却一直都知道吗
and you knew the whole time?
乔什 你没事
Josh! You're okay!
我不明白
I don't understand!
你为什么不告诉我你知道
Why wouldn't you just tell me that you knew?
你为什么不告诉我你想独处
Well, why didn't you tell me you needed alone time?
如果你早就知道 我♥干♥嘛还要告诉你
Why would I need to tell you if you already knew that?
为什么我得是教你学会沟通的人
Why do I have to be the one to teach you to communicate?
加比 我不告诉你我想独处的唯一原因
Gabi... the only reason I didn't tell you I wanted my alone time
是我不想让你伤心
was 'cause I didn't wanna hurt you.
不想让你觉得我不爱你了
I didn't want you to think that I didn't love you.
因为我爱你
Because I do.
所以 你让我帮你脱♥光♥全身的毛
So, you let me wax you from head-to-toe,
冒着被生吞的危险 只是不想让我伤心吗
and risked being eaten alive just so I wouldn't get hurt?
那真是我听过最贴心的话了
That is the sweetest thing I've ever heard!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我该一开始就告诉你真♥相♥的
I should've just told you the truth from the beginning.
我也很抱歉我帮你脱了毛
And I'm really sorry that I waxed you.
我也是 现在有点毛保暖多好
Me too. Could really use the warmth right now.
所以你能接受我想偶尔独处吗
So you're okay with me liking my alone time?
这不会很轻松
Look, it's, uh... it's not gonna be easy,
但我是个成熟的女人
but, uh, I'm-- I'm a mature woman,
也爱你 所以我会做出牺牲
and I love you, so I will make the sacrifice.
-你也想独处 -想死了
- You like your alone time, too. - Loved it!
那晚我第一次一个人躺在自己床上
That first night, I was by myself, in my bed,
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表