剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
不不 不不不
No, no! No no no, no, no.
我需要...
I need to, uh...
我需要在所有房♥间里哭泣
I need to cry in all the rooms.
是的 我们吵得很凶
Yes. It was a very big fight.
不 太糟糕了
Oh, no, that is terrible!
尼克 我也不想这么说
Nick, uh, this pains me.
但加比太难过了
But, um, Gabi's a wreck.
我们明天再约行吗
Could we maybe try this again tomorrow?
喝着姜汁汽水和清汤
Over ginger ale and clear broth?
如果你想那样的话
Um... if that's what you want.
加比 你今晚也许
Gabi, y-- you still may have to
还是得睡在尤兰达家
sleep over at Yolanda's house tonight.
尤兰达 走吧
Come on, Yolanda, let's go!
该死 妹子 我还以为你是警♥察♥
Damn, girl, I thought you were the police.
我差点就把我的好东西冲了
I almost flushed my stash!
行了 你准备好坐着乔什不让我骑的
All right, are you ready to go to work on the bike
摩托车去上班了吗
that Josh didn't want me to have?
真棒 你真是翻篇了
Oh, good. So you're over it.
我开始慢慢翻篇 然后又仔细想了下
I started to get over it, and then I started thinking about it.
他才不担心我 他就是想控制我
H-- He's not worried about me, he just wants to control me.
-什么 -他总告诉我要干什么
- What? - He's always tellin' me what to do,
几点过去 早餐给他做什么
what time to get there, what he wants for breakfast,
午餐给他做什么
what he wants for lunch,
几点吃这些饭
what time he wants all those meals served.
-你是他的厨师啊 -不许帮他说话
- You're his chef! - Oh, don't take his side!
加比 相信我 他要是想控制你
Gabi, trust me, if that boy wanted to control you,
把你的摩托车弄走就行
he'd just make that bike disappear.
天呐 我的摩托车呢
Oh my god, where's my motorcycle?
那小子绝对想控制你
Oh, that boy's tryin' to control you!
乔什以为自己能这么偷走我的摩托
Josh thinks he can just steal my bike
还不被追究吗
and get away with it?
那他就要尝到血的教训了
Well, he's in for a rude awakening.
是啊 但我觉得他可不会承认
Hell, yeah, he is. I just don't think he's ever gonna admit it.
他会的 只要我们进去
Oh, he's gonna admit it. As long as we go in there,
按计划行事就好
and do exactly what we planned.
好 我们撬开这贱♥人♥的嘴
All right. Let's crack this bitch.
骑摩托车上班还真是爽吧 尤兰达
That was one hell of a motorcycle ride to work, Yolanda.
是啊
Oh, hell yeah, it was.
上次我两腿之间有东西震得那么猛
Last time I had somethin' vibrate that hard between my legs,
还是带电池的呢
it had batteries.
等等 你们今天骑摩托上班的吗
Wait... you rode the bike to work today?
对 乔什 我们骑了
Yeah. Yeah, Josh, we did.
怎么 你觉得很奇怪吗
Why? Does that seem odd to you?
不 奇怪的是
No. What seems odd is
你明知我有多反对
that not only would you ride the bike to work
却依然骑摩托上班
knowing how against it I am,
而且还大摇大摆走进来 当着我的面说
but that you would saunter in here and throw it in my face.
加比 怎么回事
Uh, uh, Gabi, um, what's happening?
坚持原计划就好
Just stick to the plan.
所以乔什 你昨晚人呢 干什么去了
So, uh, Josh, where were you last night, huh? What'd ya do?
我整晚都在这
I was here all night.
哈 你整晚都在这
Aha! You were here all night!
整晚 或许车不是他偷的
All night. Uh, maybe he didn't take the bike.
就是他 我会让他承认的
Oh, he took it. I'm gonna get him to admit it.
-怎么承认 -你偷了我的车 承认吧
- How? - You took my bike, admit it!
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
拜托 今早我下楼来到昨晚我停车的地方
Please. This morning I went down to where I parked my bike
结果车不见了
last night, and it was gone.
所以你就怪我吗
So you're blaming me?
车是你偷的 所以...
Well, you're the one who took it, so...
不是我
No, I'm not!
昨天你对我的摩托车很有意见
Yesterday, you had a huge problem with my bike,
今天它就碰巧被偷了吗
and then today, coincidentally, it gets stolen?
我可没想到你会这么下作
I never thought you would stoop this low.
我才不是那种自贬身价的人
I did not stoop, I'm no stooper!
也不喜欢被人
And I don't appreciate being
栽赃自己并没有做过的事
wrongfully accused of something I didn't do!
现在我要去办公室了
Now, I'm gonna be in my office
以防有谁想因为错误指责
in case anybody wants to come in there to apologize
进来跟我道歉
for falsely accusing me of somethin'!
等等 我糊涂了
Wait a minute. I'm confused.
如果车不是他偷的 那是谁
If he didn't take the bike, who did?
-你知道什么 -不知道
- What do you know? - Nothing.
-摩托车在哪 -我不知道
- Where's the bike? - I don't know!
你肯定知道点什么 你在躲避我的目光
I know you know somethin'. You're avoiding my gaze.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我可爱同志了
I love the gays.
快招吧 艾略特 你肯定知道什么
Give it up, Elliot. You know something.
我只知道我在"苗条本"上看起来有多性感
All I know is how sexy I look on my "SkinnyPad."
是吗 给我看看
Oh. Oh, really, here, lemme, uh, lemme see that!
把我的苗条本还给我
Hey, give me back my SkinnyPad!
告诉我们摩托车去哪了
Tell us where you put the bike.
我说了我不知道
I told you, I don't know.
我没时间跟你闹
I'm done playin' around.
不 不
No! No! Nooo!
别扔 求你了
Don't drop it, please!
它是唯一懂我的摄像头
It's the only camera that gets me.
没了它 我什么也不是
Without it, I'm nothing.
我的摩托车呢
Where's my bike?
好吧 是我
Okay! It was me!
是我偷了
I stole it!
乔什逼我的
Josh made me!
那个混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
我就知道
I knew it!
把苗条本还给我 我就带你去找车
Now give me my SkinnyPad, and I'll show you where your bike is.
早午餐真棒
Brunch was amazing.
你才棒呢 我喜欢你想到请事假
You're amazing. I loved that you wanted to take a personal day
让我们不用等到今晚才"办事"
so we didn't have to wait till tonight to get personal.
我也喜欢你给我买♥♥了这些花
I love that you bought me these, uh, flowers.
你知道怎么样才能让它们开得更久吗
Uh, you know what keeps them fresher longer?
放到室外
Putting 'em outside.
我爸在跟我妈第四次约会时送了她丁香花
My dad brought my mom lilacs on their fourth date,
现在他们结婚35年了
and they've been together 35 years.
我觉得这个传统值得保留
I think it's a tradition worth keeping.
天啊 这真是好...贴心
Oh my god, that is so... sweet.
你真的没事吗
Are you sure you're okay?
是的 一切都很完美 都很棒
Oh, yes, everything's perfect, everything's great.
没什么能毁了这完美的一天 可恶
Uh, uh, nothing's gonna ruin this perfect day, dammit!
能见到你 今天就很完美了
Looking at you, it already is.
天呐 你哭了吗
Oh my god, are you crying?
有一点
A little.
你介意从冰箱里
Um, would you mind getting a bottle of,
拿瓶香槟吗
uh, champagne from the fridge?
我喜欢白天喝酒
I love day drinking.
天啊 这药什么时候才能起效
God, when's this thing gonna kick in?
天呐 你真美
Oh god, you're cute.
你才美呢
You're cute.
想要来杯香槟了吗
You ready for that champagne?
人呢
Hello?
就在这块防水布底下
It's back here under this tarp.
快把我的苗条本还给我
Now gimme back my SkinnyPad!
我的宝贝
Oh, my precious.
那才不是我的摩托车
That is not my bike!
你想搞什么鬼
What are you tryin' to pull?
我发誓 我们就把它停这的
I swear to god that's where we put it!
一定是有人真把它偷走了
Someone must've actually stolen it.
得了吧 这栋房♥子里住的全是百万富翁
Okay, in this building full of millionaires,
会有人下楼看到一辆旧摩托
someone came down here, saw an old bike,
还把它偷走吗 我可不...
and stole it? No, I don't think--
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表