剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
不敢相信这是我们第一次
I can't believe we're riding in your elevator
以男女朋友的身份搭你的电梯
as boyfriend and girlfriend for the first time!
不敢相信这是我们第一次
I can't believe we're in your penthouse
以男女朋友的身份进你家
as boyfriend and girlfriend for the first time!
不敢相信这是我们第一次
I can't believe we just had sex in your bed
以男女朋友的身份在你床上嘿♥咻♥
as boyfriend and girlfriend for the first time!
还有地板上和衣柜上
And on the floor and on the dresser.
知道吗 我以为打卡嘿♥咻♥就很棒了
You know, I-- I thought punch card sex was amazing.
"我爱你"的嘿♥咻♥ 爽爆了
"I love you" Sex? Off the charts.
你能再说一次那三个字吗
Can you say those three little words again?
好 爽爆了
Yeah. Off the charts.
不 另外三个字
No... Yeah. The other three words?
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you, too.
知道我在想什么吗
Hey, you know what I'm thinkin'?
-你饿了吗 -是的
- You're starving? - Yes!
天啊 不敢相信
Oh my God, I can't believe
这是我第一次以女朋友的身份
I just read your mind for the first time
知道了你在想什么
as boyfriend, girlfriend!
-加比 -我刚才又知道了你在想什么
- Gabi--- You know what? I just read you mind again,
我不会说"第一次"这种话了
and I'm gonna stop with the first-time stuff.
那... 我是要以大厨还是女朋友的身份
So, um... do I make you breakfast as your chef,
给你做早餐
or as your girlfriend?
煎蛋的味道会不一样吗
Won't the eggs taste the same?
不知道 这有点奇怪
I don't know, I mean, it's kind of weird.
我们现在是情侣 但我又为你工作
We're a couple, but I work for you.
有什么能阻止你在我工作的时候
I mean, what's to stop you from comin' up behind me
从背后偷偷袭我胸呢
when I'm workin' and grabbin' me?
什么都不能
Nothing!
这就是我想说的 这样有点不专业
That's the point. I mean, it's kind of unprofessional.
等等
Wait a minute.
不如我在穿着围裙时 就是你的厨师
What about, when I'm wearing my apron, I'm your chef,
在没有穿时 就是你的女朋友怎么样
and when I'm not, I'm your girlfriend?
那你要一♥丝♥不♥挂♥又是什么呢
But what will you be when you're wearing nothing?
上班迟到
Late for work.
饥饿的青春
第五季 第十一集
尤兰达 我们要聊聊
Yolanda, we have to talk.
埃兰和我上周末一直躺在床上
Alan and I spent the entire weekend in bed,
研究[犁田]《唐顿庄园》
plowing through Downton Abbey.
是你把一条腿放在床头板...
Is that where you put one leg on the headboard--
不
No!
不 是那部电视剧
No, the TV show.
我们和《唐顿庄园》里的情况一模一样
We're exactly like the people in Downton Abbey.
他们有上层的贵族 就像乔什
They have upstairs people, like Josh,
和下层的仆人 就像我们
and downstairs people, like us.
但当一个仆人 也就是司机
But when one of the downstairs people, the chauffeur,
娶了一个上层的贵族 他就有了所有权利
married an upstairs person, he got all the power.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
加比就是那个司机啊 加比
The chauffeur is Gabi! The chauffeur is Gabi!
她现在有了所有权力
She has all the power now.
你看不出吗 她是唐顿加比
Don't you see? She's "Downton Gabi."
这梗挺妙的嘛
That was clever.
亲爱的 就算加比有了权力
Baby, even if Gabi has the power,
也不会对我怎么样 她爱我
she's not gonna do nothin' to me. She loves me.
我明白你的问题了
Ooh, I see your problem.
加比会炒了你的
Gabi's gonna get you fired.
那就是我怕的
That's what I'm afraid of!
我真后悔她当初来工作 那个小...
I rue the day she started working here, that little--
夫人
Milady!
你是才拍完《Vogue》杂♥志♥回来吗
Did you just come from a Vogue photo shoot?
好吧 我又是哪里穿错了
Uh, okay, what's wrong with my outfit?
我想问题是
I think, the question is,
你哪里穿对了
what's right with it?
而答案就是
And the answer is...
从头到脚
everything!
好吧 艾略特 你是怎么回事
Okay, Elliot, what's going on with you?
嗑了迷幻药吗
Are you on Ecstasy?
他就是看了太多了电视剧 老妹儿
He's just been watchin' too much TV, sister.
老妹儿 你什么时候叫过我这个了
Sister? Since when do you call me sister?
从我觉得你像家人开始啊
Oh... since you feel like family,
家人可不会开除家人的
and family never fires each other.
什么
What?
我该走了
Gotta go.
我还有衣服不要洗呢
I got laundry to not do.
等等 你不会告诉乔什我那么说的吧
Wait! You're not gonna tell Josh I said that, are you?
-当然不会 -我去洗衣房♥咯
- No, of course not. - Oh. Well, I'm off to the laundry room.
去不喝酒
To not drink.
你不会告诉乔什我眨眼的吧
Uh, you're not gonna tell Josh I winked, right?
对不起 老妹儿 夫人
Sorry, sister. Milady.
好吧 这是怎么回事
Okay. What is going on around here?
真有趣
That's a good one.
你太幽默了
You're hilarious!
艾略特和尤兰达都好奇怪
Okay, something very strange is going on with Elliot and Yolanda.
我觉得我们俩在一起
I think they're kind of freaking out
让他们有点害怕
because you and I are together.
什么 不可能 我们以前也一起过啊
What? No. We've been together before.
是 但这次不一样
Yeah, but it's different this time. I mean,
我们是真正恋爱了 加上我睡在这里
we're in an actual relationship, and since I'm sleeping here,
他们就把我当成了女主人
that makes them see me as the lady of the house.
加比 那太扯了
Gabi, that's ridiculous.
艾略特叫我"夫人"
Elliot called me "Milady."
好 我会跟他们聊聊的
Okay, I'll talk to them.
不 那样他们就会知道我跟你说了
No, don't talk to 'em, then they'll just know that I told on 'em.
实际上 我有个更好的主意
Actually, I have a better idea.
不如你去我家过夜呢
Why don't you just start sleepin' over at my place?
没问题
Done.
我们真是天生一对
We're such a good couple.
一对分不开的爱蝽 我已经后悔那么说了
Couple of lovebugs, ha! I immediately regret saying that.
请继续同意和我嘿♥咻♥
Please still have sex with me.
天呐 加比
Oh my God. Gabi, wow.
我知道这些蛋糕是你为乔什烤的
So, um, I know you're making these biscuits for Josh,
你会跟我说我不能吃
you're gonna tell me that I can't eat any,
但是...太迟了
but, uh, too late!
没关系 我不生气
That's okay, I'm not mad.
想知道为什么吗 因为乔什和我要吃了它们
You wanna know why? 'Cause Josh and I are gonna eat these,
然后嘿♥咻♥ 然后睡着
then we're gonna have sex, then we're gonna fall asleep,
然后再次嘿♥咻♥
and then we're gonna have sex again,
然后再睡着
then we're gonna fall asleep.
你猜我们早上会做什么
Guess what we're doing in the morning?
-再次嘿♥咻♥吗 -没错
- Have sex again? - Yeah!
然后我们要去这家新开的烘焙店 "滚饼"
And then, we're gonna go to this new bakery, the Rolling Scone.
我会点一个葡萄干司康
I'll order a raisin,
但他们会不小心给错成蓝莓的
but they'll accidentally give me a blueberry,
然后乔什就会跟我换
and then Josh will switch with me
因为他就是这么贴心 天啊
because he's so sweet, oh my God,
我好高兴 索菲亚
I am so happy, Sofia!
谁不高兴啊
Who isn't?
加比 我问一下
Uh, Gabi, quick question.
乔什在这过夜会成为日常吗
Um, is Josh sleeping here gonna be like a every night thing now?
不会每夜都来 只是直到
Oh, no, not every night, just until, you know,
艾略特和尤兰达适应了我和乔什的新情况
Elliot and Yolanda get used to me and Josh's new situation.
是 但我的情况呢
Okay, but what about my situation?
如果我想带男朋友回来怎么办
I mean, what if I want to bring my boyfriend over?
天啊 你有男朋友了吗
Oh my God, you got a boyfriend?
我说了"如果"好吗
I said "If."
索菲亚 你好吗
Hey, Sofia! How you doin'?
别假装你不想让我走一样 我走了
Yeah. Don't act like you don't want me to leave. I'm leaving.
谁说我想让你走的
Who said I wanted you to leave?
她走了 太好了
Thank God she's gone.
-你好啊 女朋友 -你好啊 男朋友
- Hey, girlfriend. - Hey, boyfriend.
我为在你家过的第一夜带了件特别的东西
I brought something special for my first night here.
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表