剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表
或者乔什发现你约会怎么办
or-- or Josh finds out you're on a date?
行了 你能别想各种问题了吗
Okay. Will you stop thinking of problems?
看 这就是思考的问题
See, this is the problem with thinking.
是他来了
Ew, it's him.
好了 和善点 你会和善吗
Okay, be nice. Can you be nice?
是的 我会
Yes, I can be nice.
好 我去打扮一下
All right, I'm gonna go freshen up.
彼此彼此 索菲亚
Nice to see you too, Sofia.
没错 我住在这
Yeah, that's right. I live here.
跟加比合租 所以我回卧室了
I live here with Gabi, so I'll be in my bedroom.
吃得开心哦
Have fun.
你敢动她一根手指头
You lay one hand on her,
我就一拳揍到你眼冒金星
and I will be on you so hard your head'll spin.
我不会碰她的
I'm not gonna touch her.
-最好别 -我不会的
- Don't. - I'm not.
很好 约会愉快
Good. Have a good date,
但别太愉快 不然我扭断你指头
but not too good or I will break your freaking thumbs.
天啊 你好恶毒 我好喜欢
God, you are mean. I love it.
什么
What?
就像昨晚你...
Just like last night when you, uh,
对我大吼下车的时候
yelled at me to get out of your car.
那真是... 真是好性感
I mean, that was-- that was hot.
是 性感到你不愿意帮我
Yeah, so hot that you wouldn't help me
除非我朋友跟你约会
unless my friend went out with you.
好吧
Okay.
不瞒你说 我对你朋友没兴趣
Full disclosure, I'm not interested in your friend.
但我知道如果跟她搞好关系
But I knew if I got in good with her,
我就能等待时机
I could run out the clock
直到你跟胡安卡洛分手
until your relationship with Juancarlo fizzled,
然后甩了加比 趁虚而入
and then end things with Gabi, swoop in,
玩一套经典的大变男友
and pull the old best friend switcheroo.
-你真恶心 -我是个律师
- You are disgusting. - I'm a lawyer.
对 恶心的律师
Yeah, a disgusting one.
一个体面的律师会出于内心的善意
You know, a decent lawyer would have just helped out
去帮助一位移♥民♥
an immigrant out of the kindness of his heart,
而不是威胁某人 搞恶心的趁虚而入那一套
not blackmail someone into some sick roommate swap.
-你不知道... -我知道得很
- You have no idea-- - Oh, I have plenty of ideas,
也知道你究竟是什么样的男人
and I know exactly the kind of guy you are.
你根本不明白 如果你能闭一下嘴
You don't have a clue, and if you'd shut up for a minute,
-我就会告诉你 -不好意思
- I'd tell you. - Excuse me,
你是让我闭嘴吗
did you just tell me to shut up?
对 因为我想告诉你
Yeah, because I'm trying to tell you that
我为了胡安卡洛的签证忙了一晚上
I was working all last night trying to get Juancarlo a visa.
-为什么 -因为我喜欢你
- Why? - Because I like you.
天哪 省省吧
Oh, my god. Please.
你肯定有什么阴谋
There's gotta be... something in it for you.
你是什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
别人就不能为你做件好事吗
I mean, can't somebody just do something nice for you?
对 尤其是一个自大傲慢的控制...
No. Not a cocky, manipulative, arrogant...
你好 我...
Hey, I'm...
有点震惊
Little shocked.
没想到这一出
Didn't see that coming.
我去开门
I'll get it.
-加比 我... -乔什 去走廊说
- Hey, Gabi, I-- - Josh, hey. In the hall.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
感受
Feeling.
感受什么
Feeling?
我想了你说的话 不
I thought about what you said-- nay,
感受了你说的话
felt about what you said,
我做了件疯狂的事 加比
and, Gabi, I did something crazy,
一件会思考的人通常不会做的事
something that a thinking person would not normally do.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
没有... 是的
Uh... n-- Yes.
惊喜哦[西语]
Sorpresa!
你在想什么啊
What the hell were you thinking?
胡安卡洛来了
Juancarlo is here.
还是你带他来的
And you brought him here.
-没错 是我 -没错 是他
- Yeah, I did. - Yeah, he did.
这真是超棒的惊喜
Well, this is an amazing surprise.
加比 当你跟我说索菲亚多喜欢他的时候
Well, Gabi, when you told me how much Sofia liked him,
我感觉...
I felt...
我得做点什么
...like I had to do something.
我感觉...
Well, I feel--
稍等
Give me one second.
我能跟你聊聊吗
Can I, uh-- can I talk to you for a second?
你为什么要吻尼克
Why are you kissing Nick?
不 是他吻我的 好吧
No, no. He was kissing me, okay?
我完全不知道为什么
I have no idea why.
我在对他大吼
I was yelling at him,
然后我们就平白无故地亲上了
and then there was kissing out of nowhere,
我不喜欢那样 加比
and I did not like it, Gabi.
一点也不喜欢
I did not like it at all.
好吧 如果你不喜欢
Okay, if you, uh-- if you didn't like it,
为什么还顿了一下
why'd you linger?
我没有顿一下
Uh, I didn't linger.
那是困惑的暂停
There was a pause of confusion
跟着反感的余波
followed by a wave of repulsion.
我这么问你 是因为门那一边
Um, I only ask because on the other side of that door...
站着胡安卡洛
is Juancarlo.
什么
What?
我等不及了
I couldn't wait any longer.
胡安卡洛
Juancarlo.
我的佛州小鳄鱼
My Florida Gator.
这家伙是谁
Uh, who's this guy?
尼克·沃克 我是律师
Nick Walker. I'm a lawyer.
我在这里解决你签证的问题
I was here working to get you a visa,
不过看起来现在已经搞定了
but I see that's already taken care of,
我很高兴
and I couldn't be happier.
欢迎来到美国[西语]
Bienvenidos a los Estados Unidos.
好了 尼克 谢谢你的服务
Okay, thank you, Nick, for your services.
我送你出去吧
I-- I shall walk you out now.
我没必要送你出来
So I didn't really need to walk you out,
我只是想告诉你 那个吻没有意义
I just wanted to let you know that that kiss meant nothing.
再见
So, goodbye.
拜托
Please.
你一点也不喜欢那个吻吗
You didn't like that kiss at all?
我刚才怎么说的
What did I just say?
不 我不喜欢
No, I did not like that kiss.
我喜欢胡安卡洛的吻
I liked Juancarlo's kiss.
给你三天
I give you three days.
你会爬回来求我的
You'll be crawling back to me.
你真恶心
Ugh, you're disgusting.
三天
Three days.
一天
One day.
胡安卡洛才来这里一天
Juancarlo's been here one day,
我就已经先把他偷渡回墨西哥了
and I'm already ready to smuggle him back to Mexico.
一天
One day.
我才来这里一天
I have been here one day,
索菲亚已经不是我记得的那样了
and it is not the same Sofia that I remember.
什么变了
What changed?
什么都变了
Everything.
他在美国听起来看起来都好不一样
He sounds and looks so different in America.
你知道他唱歌♥超难听的吗
Do you know he has a horrible singing voice?
他在墨西哥就是
He had that in Mexico.
在墨西哥 她幽默又性感
In Mexico, she was fun and sexy.
在这里她严肃 紧绷 还穿着衣服
Here she is serious, uptight, and covered in clothes.
索菲亚 你觉得你
Sofia, do you think maybe the reason
不再喜欢胡安卡洛
you're not into Juancarlo anymore
会不会是因为你可能喜欢上了别人呢
is because maybe you might be into someone else?
好吧 我承认了
Okay, I'll admit it.
剧集 | 浪女大厨(2014) | 导航列表